Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,132 members, 7,849,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised (17746 Views)

Ministerial List: Shehu Sani Knocks Tinubu For Assigning Defence Ministry / South African Newspaper, IOL, Knocks Buhari Over Frequent Foreign Medical Trips / Edo 2020: Atiku Knocks Buhari Over Police Siege On Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by Klington: 12:30pm On May 03, 2023
cool
Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by fmonigent(m): 12:31pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

Is there a place in the world where they are locking themselves up every Monday?

What's wrong from what he said, acting like you are a foreigner
Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by Krugisback(m): 12:33pm On May 03, 2023
It shall not be well with the region that gives buhari thier highest votes

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by brain54(m): 12:34pm On May 03, 2023
I will not miss sir Bubu…

Less than 1 month to go.

I can’t wait!
Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by Gentlesniper(m): 12:34pm On May 03, 2023
We all thought Buhari would have been better, little did we know that we were jumping from bad to worst. One thing I know for sure is that even a goat can never go as low as Buhari when it comes to failure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by babyfaceafrica: 12:36pm On May 03, 2023
Even Shehu Sanni only delivered Radio to his constituency
Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by Weathered: 12:37pm On May 03, 2023
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! The killing by IPOB only happened in the propaganda scripts of the Fulani Jihadist government.. grin

IPOB has long denies their involvement in the said killings, which ofcause only occured in the propaganda scripts of the Fulani govt . grin

Indeed, The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished
as daft and as lying as the average ipob criminal misfit and as poorly educated as nnamdi kanu the fraud.

Ipob has killed more easterners than the ineffective dullard buhari has done.

Ipob sit-at-home has wrecked lives and economies in the south east and disrupted daily lives more than buhari can ever do.

Mumu
Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by Germi9: 12:41pm On May 03, 2023
This Buhari of a guy is either a clown or a comedian ..either ways he’s foolishly funny
Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by Heroicvic(m): 12:44pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:
This blogger Sani should receive sense IJN

Y’all saving grace is that we’re on faceless forum where you can throw tantrums and go scotfree
Why are you telling sheu sani to receive sense, tell me one person in your lineage that has sense….how much are they paying you sef

Are we not suffering as a nation, what point are you trying to prove? Remember your iP location is traceable

We never get una apc, agbado stan dem time

After we get una street one by one in this Yoruba land, we go negotiate (tinubu won’t save you then, will he? Only time will tell)

Not Buhari… people like you brought this on us and still have the gut to rub in our face

We go open una chapter….. you, manabbqgrills,Iyaebe,and co…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by helinues: 12:46pm On May 03, 2023
Heroicvic:

Y’all saving grace is that we’re on faceless forum where you can throw tantrums and go scotfree
Why are you telling sheu sani to receive sense, tell me one person in your lineage that has sense….how much are they paying you sef

Are we not suffering as a nation, what point are you trying to prove? Remember your iP location is traceable

We never get una apc, agbado stan dem time

After we get una street one by one in this Yoruba land, we go negotiate (tinubu won’t save you then, will he? Only time will tell)

Not Buhari… people like you brought this on us and still have the gut to rub in our face

We go open una chapter….. you, manabbqgrills,Iyaebe,and co…

Do you need my home address, make you con tell me that bunkum to my face
Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by Kinehap: 12:51pm On May 03, 2023
What a colossal failure.

But Nigerian never learn. They are clamouring for another disaster, to rule them again.

Tinubu will be worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by Heroicvic(m): 12:53pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

Do you need my home address, make you con tell me that bunkum to my face

Just your town.. leave the rest
Onishorire
Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by Leebeedo(m): 12:57pm On May 03, 2023
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Go and found out what is called civil disobedience, it is a right, not a crime...

Civil disobedience is not a crime. In fact, labor strike is a form of civil disobedience.
Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by Kukutenla: 12:59pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

Civil disobedience by killing una self?

Are we using different English curriculum across Nigeria's regions?

This is the question I ask when I see your written English
Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by siaco(m): 1:02pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

Zombie o zombie
Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by chrizzyace: 1:02pm On May 03, 2023
Apc fellows believe Jagaban will be different lol. We shall see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by MrPADDY(m): 1:05pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:

Have Igbos ever taken responsibility for their actions before?

Were you not part of those who are counting scores when Ikonso was killed like a bush rat?
Is this boy or man called helinues normal? This thread is discussing Buhari's failures for the past 8 years, which are very obvious, but his attention is on IPOB? It's unfortunate sharing spaces with evil people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 1:09pm On May 03, 2023
Racoon:
Always out of touch with reality. This is how an average APC fellas appear. They always sound incredibly daft, stupid, senseless and illogical in intuitive reasoning.

Cc: Yarimo, , Seunmsg, HellAnus
Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by Shikini: 1:15pm On May 03, 2023
Laughable
Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by tnerro1(m): 1:21pm On May 03, 2023
8 years of calamity about to end,

South 2023 is about to start and plenty good things will happen
Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by goldmatrix(m): 1:35pm On May 03, 2023
But you need it more than him..
From all the points noted which of them do you critized..

helinues:
Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:42pm On May 03, 2023
I'm waiting for that different comment, the one that seems intelligent but on a deeper look, na werey type am on this thread.

Life was a bit fair until Buhari happened.
Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by Whoknow: 1:49pm On May 03, 2023
I agree with him, yes when he was campaigning back then in 2014, he promised change, if I may ask has things not changed since then? You will agree with me that things has changed. The issue here is changed from where to where? This is the question Nigerians failed to ask him when he was campaigning, now is too late to ask this question because Buhari has answered the question already by saying this is the type of change he was talking about. So who should we blame now Buhari or Nigerians who elected him. Big Question!!!!
Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by Deepthoughts: 1:51pm On May 03, 2023
iwaeda:

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1653670058088886277
Of course,he changed his life and that of his family and friends.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by TrumpDonald2: 2:09pm On May 03, 2023
helinues:
Between him and you, who needs sense the most?
Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by Reference(m): 2:13pm On May 03, 2023
This same time 8 years ago it was 'sai Baba' all the way.
You couldn't hear anything else over the air, couldn't put your foot down without stepping on one.
8 years later the poor man has become an orphan...
Nigerians are not as bright as proclaimed.... too emotional, too sentimental... easily taken for political rides...
And perhaps have bought another ticket... time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by ezenna191(m): 2:15pm On May 03, 2023
Nigeria should pray never to have a leader like Buhari. His first outing as military Head of State was anchored by Idiagbon, but this man has no streak of leadership in him. He's the worst the country ever had from independence. He brought disaster to our country
Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by CaveAdullam: 2:21pm On May 03, 2023
Buhari is the prototype for failure.

Buhari is a fleshly example of a monumental disaster.

Buhari's series of electoral failures was a true definition of him. One would think he had something in the bank, hence, his ambition to clinch the presidential seat in Aso Rock.

But it turned out that he has nothing to offer. He is a consistent failure. His ambitions are empty. He is the proverbial representation of "the empty drum makes the loudest noise".

Anything incompetent is Buhari. Anything sluggish is Buhari. Anything myopic is Buhari. Anything dumb is Buhari. Anything hopeless is Buhari. Anything useless is Buhari.

Under Buhari, the country became the world's poverty capital. Under Buhari, the economy which was one of the fastest growing became one of the least growing. The economy has hit a series of recessions and inflation as easily as a comb runs through the hair.

Before Buhari, we slept with one eye closed, now we don't even sleep. We work tirelessly during the day and became nocturnal vigilantes at night.

Under the nostril of Buhari, crime and social vices became a norm. A graduate male not into cyber fraud is term "a dull boy", a graduate female not spreading her legs across the 36 states is mocked and termed "holy Mary".

And the same Buhari is about launching his identical self on us: Buhari Pro max alias Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

"make we just dey play".

Sigh.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Knocks Buhari Over Claim That He Has Delivered The Change Promised by Blackdisciple(m): 2:21pm On May 03, 2023
It's just that many Nigerians never understood what Buhari was saying...

Someone who said APC from top to bottom and we think it was just a mistake cheesy cheesy

What we Nigerians are experiencing right is exact what he meant by the promises he made.

And at the end he says if they wouldn't allow him to rest in Daura he will go to NIGER REPUBLIC TO REST

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan's Militants Surround Oil Platforms In Delta& Rivers States / Ambassador Dumps PDP For APC In Bayelsa / US Donates $5bn To MNJTF For Fight Against Boko Haram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.