Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) (45001 Views)

Former Governor Oyetola Arrives Osun State To A Rousing Welcome By Indigenes / Femi Fani-Kayode Returns Home After Joining APC, Receives Rousing Welcome / Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by yarimo(m): 9:15pm On May 03, 2023
lexy2014:

How did you arrive at your conclusion?
I arrived in Arik airline
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by damkin24(m): 9:18pm On May 03, 2023
Tntsi:
Rousing welcome kor.
Let Peter obi pay portharcourt a visit. That is where we will see what rousing welcome is.

PODATTI is coming.
On PODATTI mandate will the new Nigeria be built and the gates of corruption, fraud, embezellment, rascality in governance,drugs and tribalism shall be dismantled.

Just stay calm. PODATTI is coming
You can wait for that till 2031
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Fujiyama: 9:22pm On May 03, 2023
Funny thread. cheesy

BAT supporters throwing the usual insults and gloating. Propaganda unlimited. undecided
The enormity of the task ahead of their man hasn't hit them...and that's assuming the legal challenges to his election don't upend things before the end of this month.

This is the same way Buhari's online supporters gloated and threw all sorts of insults 8 years ago. Where are they today? After two terms (don't forget his badly flawed, rigged re-election in 2019), today's Buhari is little better than a leper. He is limping into the sunset, with members of his administration and his party openly dissociating themselves from the many failures of his administration. Who would have thought?

BAT is starting on the same note as Buhari did...and the outcomes are likely to be the same. undecided

Time will tell. It reveals all.
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by newnigerdelta00: 9:24pm On May 03, 2023
Tntsi:
Rousing welcome kor.
Let Peter obi pay portharcourt a visit. That is where we will see what rousing welcome is.

PODATTI is coming.
On PODATTI mandate will the new Nigeria be built and the gates of corruption, fraud, embezellment, rascality in governance,drugs and tribalism shall be dismantled.

Coming to see just your mum
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by xtivin(m): 9:55pm On May 03, 2023
Generalkorex:
Has Tinubu made any errors while speaking after the election?
Scripted with Buhari... Tinubu is a brave politician. Making us believe he was hated by Buhari Administration because it was glaring the APC was going to install him. We fell for it. Congratulations BAT you deserve the crown amidst hatred and uncertainties you emerged victorious.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Yemi7up: 10:08pm On May 03, 2023
[quote author=God1000 post=122909742]Okay, but will that change the price of Garri in the market? nigerians are dying everyday due to hunger and insecurity while politicians celebrate and rejoice[/quotpe]
Yes it will reduce prices of all commodities
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by kosiebe(m): 10:20pm On May 03, 2023
lexy2014:

Why should any body fear Tinubu?

What game does he know and how is he the greatest politician of all time?

How has that translated into a better Nigeria?
If you don't like it gerrout, I don't have time to argue with you.
It's obvious you are one of the disobedient 😁
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by enobongalfred: 10:34pm On May 03, 2023
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Augustenite(m): 11:10pm On May 03, 2023
NoFucksToGive:
These are fake pics πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€my baby sis and her husband live in port Harcourt, nothing like this. No one came out to welcome Tinubu anywhere ..

Everyone is indoors

Tinubu supporters are so shameless πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

So, we still have fools like you roaming the street? Your baby sis that stays in Obigbo, how will she know wetin dey go on in our Porthartcourt city. Your hatred na forever. Tinubu till 2031 .
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by NoFucksToGive: 11:16pm On May 03, 2023
Augustenite:

So, we still have fools like you roaming the street? Your baby sis that stays in Obigbo, how will she know wetin dey go on in our Porthartcourt city. Your hatred na forever. Tinubu till 2031 .

Sp Yorubas will always be the BASTARD they are 🀣🀣🀣 my did stays in old gra . Unlike yours who lives in a brothel in Indian where she hustles dicks for crumbs 🀣
You think I am those ibos you bully here. Useless pig
Try me and see
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by MasterTeeUSA: 11:33pm On May 03, 2023
It can also be a security measure...no doubt someone might be trying to try something stupid. The party loyalist came out, and that is all she wrote.

NoFucksToGive:

Exactly. My sister said the governor announced a forced public holiday? Who does that
? In the 21st century? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

If people love you then the governor wouldn't have to force them all to stay at home 🀣 sounds like the sitathone that goes on in that southeast by unknown gunmen 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by matm: 11:34pm On May 03, 2023
stunnert:
Long live the president elect

So he should live long not as a president but as a president elect? What a sacarsm

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by 234daniel2010(m): 11:43pm On May 03, 2023
HydraFeeds:
May Tinubu’s reign favour Nigeria .

God bless Nigeria .

It will only Favour his family and the thieves he will give appointment. What he stole from Lagos state will be a child play compare to what he will do on his first year as a president. His Son will buy half of Dubai.
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by cardoctor(m): 11:45pm On May 03, 2023
Tinubu the Oba of Port Harcourt
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by ofwest47(m): 12:01am On May 04, 2023
EMILOKAN EMILOKAN EMILOKAN, for the beginning of the beginning of his 8 year development programmes especially super infrastructural development programmes all over the country Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 12:50am On May 04, 2023
lexy2014:

How is Wike a "bridge builder" and what bridge did he build?

How did Wike "correct" Abiolas defeat in Rivers in 1993?

Which hope is renewed?

So, you still want Abiola's defeat in Rivers State in 1993 to be repeated in 2023?

You wanted Tinubu's Renewed Hope 2023 to be rejected the same way Rivers rejected Hope 93?

The Bus has left before you came. Wike supported by other Rivers people fought for this victory. It is historical.

Wike worked for the Rivers people judging by number of projects commissioned.

On the political terrain, Wike is a man. Wike really tried. He is an Hero of Democracy. ABIOLA spirit will be praying for him in the grave.

Unknown to many (including Amaechi and Tonye Cole who wanted Tinubu to be defeated), Wike did correction of what happened in 1993.

In 1993, Abiola lost Rivers State to Tofa, that was under Rufus Ada George. Abiola was very sad, deeply sad. Rivers means a lot to Abiola that was before Bayelsa was created. Abiola won Kano the home of Tofa, but lost Rivers because Enugu, IMO and ABIA voted Tofa also.

It was Wike that fought this time around that 1993 will not be repeated. Kano and Rivers are two major States that decided this election. Before the election, they sent former Head of States to Kwankwaso to join Atiku, he refused.

Rivers is a strategic state. Wike's efforts will become visible as things unfold under Tinubu.

I love Rivers very well and know Rivers people are very hospitable. They came out to welcome Tinubu to Rivers once again.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by HydraFeeds(m): 1:35am On May 04, 2023
234daniel2010:

It will only Favour his family and the thieves he will give appointment. What he stole from Lagos state will be a child play compare to what he will do on his first year as a president. His Son will buy half of Dubai.
mr man go and hustle .

No leader is a saint .
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by blueAgent(m): 1:54am On May 04, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

PO to pay PH visit in what capacity?
As a third class or third position?

So dry.

Dry joke.
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Desusi: 1:59am On May 04, 2023
olisefom:
Politicians be buying crowd from time immemorial.
Na today?
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by lexy2014: 4:41am On May 04, 2023
babaolofin:

So, you still want Abiola's defeat in Rivers State in 1993 to be repeated in 2023?

You wanted Tinubu's Renewed Hope 2023 to be rejected the same way Rivers rejected Hope 93?

The Bus has left before you came. Wike supported by other Rivers people fought for this victory. It is historical.

Wike worked for the Rivers people judging by number of projects commissioned.

On the political terrain, Wike is a man. Wike really tried. He is an Hero of Democracy. ABIOLA spirit will be praying for him in the grave.

Unknown to many (including Amaechi and Tonye Cole who wanted Tinubu to be defeated), Wike did correction of what happened in 1993.

In 1993, Abiola lost Rivers State to Tofa, that was under Rufus Ada George. Abiola was very sad, deeply sad. Rivers means a lot to Abiola that was before Bayelsa was created. Abiola won Kano the home of Tofa, but lost Rivers because Enugu, IMO and ABIA voted Tofa also.

It was Wike that fought this time around that 1993 will not be repeated. Kano and Rivers are two major States that decided this election. Before the election, they sent former Head of States to Kwankwaso to join Atiku, he refused.

Rivers is a strategic state. Wike's efforts will become visible as things unfold under Tinubu.

I love Rivers very well and know Rivers people are very hospitable. They came out to welcome Tinubu to Rivers once again.

thats not what i asked you.

How is Wike a "bridge builder" and what bridge did he build?

How did Wike "correct" Abiolas defeat in Rivers in 1993?

Which hope is renewed?
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by lexy2014: 4:42am On May 04, 2023
kosiebe:

If you don't like it gerrout, I don't have time to argue with you.
It's obvious you are one of the disobedient 😁

can you show me the argument you are talking about?

Why should any body fear Tinubu?

What game does he know and how is he the greatest politician of all time?

How has that translated into a better Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by pressplay411(m): 6:18am On May 04, 2023
Tntsi:
Rousing welcome kor.

PODATTI is coming.

I hope after May 29, we will all sheathe our weapons and accept who ever turns out to be God's will for this next four years.

God alone will take the glory over Nigeria. Not Peter Obi, not Bola Ahmed Tinubu, not Atiku, not even my favorite Yemi Osinbajo. But GOD.

He will use people but we will know that we were helped by God.
Rejoice because God is interested in us.
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by shimolv: 8:14am On May 04, 2023
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Jnana19(m): 8:28am On May 04, 2023
Who will come out see mumu,obi is who think of how you would welcome ur own wealth instead of waiting for obi who has nothing to offer n has no political story
Tntsi:
Rousing welcome kor.

PODATTI is coming.

Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Sunnyski: 9:29am On May 04, 2023
chokekachy:

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1653776514998042625?t=LadiE1ekQOd5TgIl7NPWAg&s=19

No one welcomed him. I watched it live on NTA.
The little crowd there were the entire security forces in Nigeria.

I've never seen such security for a president elect.
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:55am On May 04, 2023
NoFucksToGive:
These are fake pics πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€my baby sis and her husband live in port Harcourt, nothing like this. No one came out to welcome Tinubu anywhere ..

Everyone is indoors

I'm based in PH and I was there live. You have just showed unnecessary bitterness. Speak for yourself .
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by NoFucksToGive: 10:09am On May 04, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:

I'm based in PH and I was there live. You have just showed unnecessary bitterness. Speak for yourself .

Bitterness? Over what ? 🀣🀣 Over the suffering you are suffering in Nigeria ?

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I am here in Europe living my best life you are there suffering and trolling online over Politics 🀣

Go figure 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by lexy2014: 11:18am On May 04, 2023
yarimo:
I arrived in Arik airline

thats lovely. so is Tinubu loved by all Nigerians?
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Fearyourcreator: 11:19am On May 04, 2023
Tntsi:
Rousing welcome kor.

PODATTI is coming.

Let him visit southwest aprt from Lagos and north ... Yeye talk
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Fearyourcreator: 11:21am On May 04, 2023
NoFucksToGive:

Everyone is indoors

Cus I live in Lagos now na must make I visit place where Tinubu dey... And some yeye people like your post... Nigeria dey try
Re: Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) by Thomasankara(m): 12:34pm On May 04, 2023
[/color]that man is deceitful,i guess his campaign brought that joker to him to dispense so that he chase clout with it,whenever he wanted to campaign.it's called PR stunt [color=#770077]
Generalkorex:
Has Tinubu made any errors while speaking after the election?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis / Governor Ikpeazu Declares 3-Day Curfew In Aba / Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.