Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India (22165 Views)

Yahaya Hassan Musa Found Dead In Kogi After N6m Ransom / Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Godwin4444: 10:59am On May 04, 2023
Iliveforever:
Odogwu, no shaking at all. Youโ€™ll be released soon and business will boom.

Haters will cry
GodisBiafran

I guess na edo person use this one hand type this right?

This one with this mindset will do same tomorrow n u will blame edo people

U igbos need to look inward to solve your problem

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Bugcompiler(m): 11:01am On May 04, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Boniface Emenike cheesy

These sets of Nigerians will never fail to disappoints tongue

Give them Biafra let's have a cleaner Nigeria. Very annoying people denting our little reputation abroad daily

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by adexoramo(m): 11:01am On May 04, 2023
Get rich quick syndrome

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Mrfeel: 11:01am On May 04, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

Exactly, crime is in your blood for you to have the luxury to choose 1 out of 2 grave crimes as if it's your destiny.

It is the Yoruba destiny to be human body parts merchants imagine two human legs for 20k ,how much is cow leg?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Loadite01(m): 11:06am On May 04, 2023
I don't need to check names grin wink

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by ORIAYO70(m): 11:07am On May 04, 2023
Airlord2030:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/nigerian-man-arrested-with-drugs-worth-over-n6m-in-india-2.html

99.9 of them are into drug, but they are dragging someone for drug related issues, though BAT, might not be pious on the issues, yet Pot calling kettle black, 99.9 perc of their Population had been killed on drug related issue.

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:10am On May 04, 2023
Shey u read carefully what u typed?..
Pat081:
can you hear what you are saying
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Alaigbomaster: 11:10am On May 04, 2023
Mrfeel:

It is the Yoruba destiny to be human body parts merchants imagine two human legs for 20k ,how much is cow leg?
1% of yorubas committing a crime is different from 70% of osus dealing in drugs.
There are 3 million osus in Asian prisons alone

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Emekaonline: 11:13am On May 04, 2023
Pat081:
His father will be in aso rock may 29 to free him

But why is it that only Igbos follow Tinubu to commit drug trafficking all over the world? Igbos must have loved Tinubu so much even more than his Yoruba people. Unfortunately, they love to follow him on crimes but voted for their failure Pandora. I never knew that some people could be so useless and choose to be servants to someone from another man's land. They call themselves obi-diots but continue to commit crimes while his family keep blaming for their crimes. What a shame!

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Vello(m): 11:15am On May 04, 2023
HEBEI:
"My son is abroad" shocked shocked shocked
Abload

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Vello(m): 11:16am On May 04, 2023
VivaChris:

Zealot S67 & S57

๐Ÿ”‹ 40 hours battery life
โœด๏ธ SD CARD
๐Ÿ”˜ 1 year warranty
โญ•๐Ÿ’ฏBrand new
๐ŸŒŠ AUX // USB
๐Ÿ”บ Touch Button
๐Ÿ”ป High Bass

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Call or WhatsApp

How much?

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Pjoe238: 11:17am On May 04, 2023
You jumped the other news where an Ogun state man bought two legs and his father bought the head and you came here to rant. hypocrite

Ihateheadslamer:
Boniface Emenike cheesy

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Pat081: 11:17am On May 04, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Shey u read carefully what u typed?..
No na your comment I read
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by olas24u(f): 11:22am On May 04, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Just like your druggie president select.. he knows whats up go to lagos and see for urself
You have a value system of money,but you are not equipped for legit money,hence you go into deadly businesses all over Asia.The illiteracy among your men is too much.

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Mrfeel: 11:23am On May 04, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

1% of yorubas committing a crime is different from 70% of osus dealing in drugs.
There are 3 million osus in Asian prisons alone
Lol , every Yoruba person is a potential human body part merchant,skull minner , I don't trust any Yoruba especially when they become too friendly cause I know behind that friendly approach there is a plot to kill you and sell your body parts , 2 human legs for ordinary 20k grin how many people will you kill and sell before you make your first million?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by saintrow1: 11:25am On May 04, 2023
Peter obi's boyz

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Draslo(m): 11:26am On May 04, 2023
compton11:
Their entire life is based on drugs,even most of their billionaires are drug Lord in private and these are the same people that will be saying tinubu is drug Lord
That's why they're quick to call Tinubu a drug lord because it removes the attention from them. If someone is falsely accused of stealing in a public place like a market, the market thieves are the ones quick to bring tyre and petrol

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by generalud: 11:28am On May 04, 2023
Igbo Kwenu! Kwenu!! Kwenu!!!

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by prof22(m): 11:35am On May 04, 2023
That's a lie nah, his father lost the election, his father with the frog voice.
Pat081:

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Levels1(m): 11:36am On May 04, 2023
Airlord2030:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/nigerian-man-arrested-with-drugs-worth-over-n6m-in-india-2.html

The heading should have been

An IGBO Man.

A biafra citizen

A Ipob terrorist

An Obident family

From the most successful and hard working region.

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Rochasstatue(f): 11:38am On May 04, 2023
Correct headline should be:

Biafran caught with drugs...

or

Obidient caught with drugs...

Boniface Emenike is not a Nigerian ๐Ÿคท

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by porthouse7(f): 11:38am On May 04, 2023
Werey come go wear my club jersey

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by prof22(m): 11:41am On May 04, 2023
You are genetically dull. This your dumbness is a chronic one, na follow come. Only few people from where you come from have sense, among these few, you are not in the neighbourhood of any of them. Your tribe was kept far away from Presidency for a reason, now we all know. Get lost ! .
GodIsBiafran:
Ndigbo, let me tell you something someone told me a few weeks ago. Edos go to Asia using Igbo names to tarnish our image. It didn't start today. It has been going on for decades. The other day, an 'Igbo' guy named Emeka Uzor was caught in India for drugs, later to find out the guy's real passport has the name Osaze Osanubor. Please tell me, which Igbo state bares this kind of name?

These Edos are not to be trusted based on my dealings with them. Even the OP is an Edo guy, I swear with my last dollar!

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Kaysalas(m): 11:43am On May 04, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Boniface Emenike cheesy

I actually told myself that na dem we ndi development blodas from the other side of liver naija

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by wildikeman(m): 11:47am On May 04, 2023
Ehen...una Weldone o.

Una still dey fan the flame of hatred amongst una self for Nigeria

Okay continue. Man go wake up early in the morning to just look for ways to make other tribes hate one tribe for reasons best know to him. OP continue. Na genocide go end am

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Alaigbomaster: 11:48am On May 04, 2023
Mrfeel:

Lol , every Yoruba person is a potential human body part merchant,skull minner , I don't trust any Yoruba especially when they become too friendly cause I know behind that friendly approach there is a plot to kill you and sell your body parts , 2 human legs for ordinary 20k grin how many people will you kill and sell before you make your first million?

Go to your relatives in ebonyi and ask how many humans they've eaten first.

Eating humans and rituals
Armed robbery
Kidnapping
Banditry
Killings every Monday
Baby factory
Drug trafficking
Organ trafficking
Prostitution rings
Paternity fraud
Petty stealing and cultism

How long do you think you'll last in that your godforsaken landlocked small 5 states like a face me i face you when you are eventually pursued to go back there.

I'm sure there won't be anybody alive there after 2 years

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by gahaka: 11:50am On May 04, 2023
L
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Sharatan(m): 11:56am On May 04, 2023
VivaChris:

Zealot S67 & S57

๐Ÿ”‹ 40 hours battery life
โœด๏ธ SD CARD
๐Ÿ”˜ 1 year warranty
โญ•๐Ÿ’ฏBrand new
๐ŸŒŠ AUX // USB
๐Ÿ”บ Touch Button
๐Ÿ”ป High Bass

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Call or WhatsApp

How much for this round zealot?

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Mrfeel: 11:57am On May 04, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

Go to your relatives in ebonyi and ask how many humans they've eaten first.

Eating humans and rituals
Armed robbery
Kidnapping
Banditry
Killings every Monday
Baby factory
Drug trafficking
Organ trafficking
Prostitution rings
Paternity fraud
Petty stealing and cultism

How long do you think you'll last in that your godforsaken landlocked small 5 states like a face me i face you when you are eventually pursued to go back there.

I'm sure there won't be anybody alive there after 2 years
2 human legs for ordinary 20k , how many will you kill before you make your first million? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Pat081: 11:57am On May 04, 2023
prof22:
That's a lie nah, his father lost the election, his father with the frog voice.
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Greattie08: 11:59am On May 04, 2023
Pat081:

You should bury your head in SHAME!

You are still pointing accusing finger at an innocent man for the illicit act your own brother from the other side of the Niger committed.

What a National SHAME!

I am ashamed sharing Nationality with you.

I know the reason why you are embittered, because the Sent Man will not allow you do your illicit business as usual.

RUBBISH!!!

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Alaigbomaster: 12:03pm On May 04, 2023
Mrfeel:

2 human legs for ordinary 20k , how many will you kill before you make your first million? grin

1% can't represent an entity
But 70% can.

Policemen Dismissed For Stealing โ‚ฆ1.3 Million and $5000 From A Man In Lagos / EFCC Arrests 26 Internet Fraud Suspects In Delta (Photos) / Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos