Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India (22166 Views)

Yahaya Hassan Musa Found Dead In Kogi After N6m Ransom / Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:37pm On May 04, 2023
olas24u:

That is the key to sustainable development, since 1966,this is the time to devolve power .southwest money will stay in southwest for the development of southwest, southsouth money stats,southeast money stays ,northwest,northcentral,northeast will manage their resources and reach their full potential. These are Asian tigers, not your obi that could not transform a small state like anambra.Tinubu,fashola,osinbajo,fowler,alake,Edun. ,ambode ,you think this is where they swallow contract money like your igbo region.these once have dreams.

Hahahahahaha nigerians are stupid people. Funny thing is they claim smart buh they are trapped in a small space they know nothing about. I pity all of us cos we dont know what we are doing and these politicians know it.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by gaskiyamagana: 8:53pm On May 04, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Lol who dey crase pass una..? Boko haram sympathizer
Muslim -muslim ticket ass licker
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Iliveforever(m): 9:03pm On May 04, 2023
Godwin4444:
GodisBiafran

I guess na edo person use this one hand type this right?

This one with this mindset will do same tomorrow n u will blame edo people

U igbos need to look inward to solve your problem

Focus on your skull mining and cheap weed business
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by olas24u(f): 9:19pm On May 04, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Hahahahahaha nigerians are stupid people. Funny thing is they claim smart buh they are trapped in a small space they know nothing about. I pity all of us cos we dont know what we are doing and these politicians know it.

How many countries have visited in your life?you are always quick to condemn nigeria,a country that is strategic to western countries.you bloody civilan, with no state secret,information ,type nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:40pm On May 04, 2023
olas24u:

How many countries have visited in your life?you are always quick to condemn nigeria,a country that is strategic to western countries.you bloody civilan, with no state secret,information ,type nonsense.

My dear am not here to discuss about countries ive gone to what u shiuld understand is our unity is more important than ur little secrets. When u realise this then u r one step ahead on keeping these policians restless. Stay woke
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Abuventure: 7:40am On May 05, 2023
coputa:
None is better, it's just that Igbos are dísgracing themselves all over the world.
you mean the drug Baron chinedu bola almed from Enugu and Emeka hushpuppi from Abia?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Pkid1: 10:58am On May 05, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

Lucky at the rubbish coming out of your mouth? Na human being born this thing? No be you be dis? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This one look like professional ashawo
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by olas24u(f): 11:38am On May 08, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

That's because Edos use our names to push drugs in Asia. I'm not saying our people don't push drugs but 90% is Edo using Igbo names. Edos have finished us completely in Asia. And I am doing all I can to sensitize our people to know who these wicked Edos really are.

So I said I will contact ,have you read the ones for this week ?you can't be defending through wrong things .
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by GodIsBiafran: 3:23pm On May 08, 2023
olas24u:
So I said I will contact ,have you read the ones for this week ?you can't be defending through wrong things .

Imagine?! And I thought you had sense. I didn't know that you're a typical z00gerian!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by olas24u(f): 4:57pm On May 08, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

Imagine?! And I thought you had sense. I didn't know that you're a typical z00gerian!

I told you it was weekly ,you were defending your kinsman because they were igbos.Inhave just read the ones for this week.zsame india
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by olas24u(f): 12:28am On May 11, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

https://www.nairaland.com/7684574/deported-nigerian-drug-dealer-re-arrested
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Gofwane(m): 5:48am On May 11, 2023
pocohantasgspot:
He looks like Chris Ngige
Oboyyeh, this your moniker got me laughing out loud. You people dey ment. The other day, I saw Seunosewapenis grin
pocohantasgspot:
He looks like Chris Ngige
Oboyyeh, this your moniker got me laughing out loud. You people dey ment. The other day, I saw Seunosewapenis

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by olas24u(f): 1:23pm On May 15, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

Greetings sir ,for this week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJfbrBMkSlk
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by olas24u(f): 7:21pm On May 21, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/05/21/nigerian-drug-baron-ezeh-smashed-with-n567m-worth-of-drugs-lekki-mansion-sealed/
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Delightsome2023: 5:01pm On May 24, 2023
Gofwane:
Oboyyeh, this your moniker got me laughing out loud. You people dey ment. The other day, I saw Seunosewapenis grin Oboyyeh, this your moniker got me laughing out loud. You people dey ment. The other day, I saw Seunosewapenis
I been dey think say na only me mad pass till I come see wereys for this forum grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 26 Internet Fraud Suspects In Delta (Photos) / Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos / Italian Police Arrest 30 Suspected Nigerian Gang Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.