Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India (22164 Views)

Yahaya Hassan Musa Found Dead In Kogi After N6m Ransom / Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by olas24u(f): 1:23pm On May 04, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Lol and who said igbos dont do legit business overseas.. can you stop making fool of yourself all the time just to prove nonsense. Was it not hushpuppi that made the whole world know nigerians are into scam?

those ones comes once in a while and they require intelligence ,not every week stories.next week lets meet here ,i will follow you now ,to remind you that i said it was weekly .from pakistan, to india,indonesia,cambodia argentina ,brazil .you damaged the nigerian name .when you make money you are Biafran ,when you are caught you are nigerian.

just look at the other guy in sudan without passport shouting marginalization after he called the country a zoo and tore his passport

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by kmaster007: 1:26pm On May 04, 2023
Tinubu fmly dem
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by gaskiyamagana: 1:42pm On May 04, 2023
Pat081:
His father will be in aso rock may 29 to free him
As his Igbo brothers' wailing and groan will take different dimensions from that May 29 to 2031 Insha-Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by gaskiyamagana: 1:45pm On May 04, 2023
Tranquillity360:
Yoruba Muslims sef.
Online madness. Yoruba Muslim asked your bloda to be damaging Nigeria image in India with your 'develop substance ' ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:46pm On May 04, 2023
olas24u:

those ones comes once in a while and the require intelligence ,not every week stories.next week lets meet here ,i will follow you now ,to remind you that i said it was weekly .from pakistan, to india,indonesia,cambodia argentina ,brazil .you damaged the nigerian name .when you make money you are Biafran ,when you are caught you are nigerian.

just look at the other guy in sudan without passport shouting marginalization after he called the country a zoo and tore his passport

Madam this is absolutely pointless u are only making mockery of yourself to the point ur president was involved in drug case. Its a shame tho. What columbia prevented from happening is what we embraced. We can never get out of this mess it will only get worse. Now the son is involved in buying a house worth over 11m dollars. I dunno what can make us unit in this country and fight our common enemy
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by gaskiyamagana: 1:47pm On May 04, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Just like your druggie president select.. he knows whats up go to lagos and see for urself
Biafdrugra loyalist sighted

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by gaskiyamagana: 1:49pm On May 04, 2023
Nwaotu10:
Tinubu boy grin grin
Obidrugdience

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:49pm On May 04, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Biafdrugra loyalist sighted

Lol who dey crase pass una..? Boko haram sympathizer
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by DrMuzungu(m): 2:49pm On May 04, 2023
xtervaganza:
See people wey de call Thi3fnubu drug dealer grin

Of course he is, but on a drug-baron level. This yeegbo arested in India is just a small boi working for the president-elect.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by GodIsBiafran: 3:34pm On May 04, 2023
MrAgbako:
use**les s ipob miscreant.
Take Edo name out of ur stinking mouth shinedu. Trying to shift the blame won't work here ipob druggie

I will continue to expose Edos for their wickedness. From Italy prostitution to tarnishing the good image of Igbos. If you like cry till you die of tears, I will never stop exposing evil!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by GodIsBiafran: 3:37pm On May 04, 2023
MzErica:
Will you shut the fvck up!? The pig πŸ– in picture up there looks like edo man? Abi you didn't see the shape of his head? When you pigs start taking responsibility for your atrocities? Shame!

If not for the ashew0 runs you do in italy how will you get data to have mind to talk to a real Nwafor like myself? Just tell your Edo brothers to stop using Igbo names to tarnish our good image. Everybody knows that Edos are the criminals of Nigeria. Where is Anini from?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by GodIsBiafran: 3:41pm On May 04, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Una go always one shift blame one way or the other, dem do una?.. tufiakwa

Are you not Igbo? Bia, to flog you dey hungry me. If I see you anywhere, I will flog you till you faint!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by GodIsBiafran: 3:43pm On May 04, 2023
olas24u:

lies even the indian embassy knows igbo names off hand and rejects igbo names from getting visa.Your people now use hausa names and yoruba names to get visa

That's because Edos use our names to push drugs in Asia. I'm not saying our people don't push drugs but 90% is Edo using Igbo names. Edos have finished us completely in Asia. And I am doing all I can to sensitize our people to know who these wicked Edos really are.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by GodIsBiafran: 3:45pm On May 04, 2023
Godwin4444:
if u people are not known for crime who will steal your name to commit crime?Y dem no dey use hausa name?U people have to check yourself

Who's this one? I'm having intelligent conversation, and this low IQ dey put mouth. Ta getat!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by GodIsBiafran: 3:46pm On May 04, 2023
Godwin4444:
Godis=Biafran

I guess na edo person use this one hand type this right?

This one with this mindset will do same tomorrow n u will blame edo people

U igbos need to look inward to solve your problem

I was in Italy 2 years ago. And 90% of the African prostitutes were from Edo state. You Edos need to look inward to solve your problem. Tell you foolish oba e no dey try at all. Nonsense. Getat!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by GodIsBiafran: 3:50pm On May 04, 2023
prof22:
You are genetically dull. This your dumbness is a chronic one, na follow come. Only few people from where you come from have sense, among these few, you are not in the neighbourhood of any of them. Your tribe was kept far away from Presidency for a reason, now we all know. Get lost ! .

Imagine this child of an Edo 0l0sh0 insulting a whole Nwafor like me. I don't blame you, I blame your 0l0sh0 mama wey dey send you money for data.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by prof22(m): 3:55pm On May 04, 2023
You just confirmed the follow come part.
GodIsBiafran:

Imagine this child of an Edo 0l0sh0 insulting a whole Nwafor like me. I don't blame you, I blame your 0l0sh0 mama wey dey send you money for data.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by MzErica(f): 4:08pm On May 04, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

If not for the ashew0 runs you do in italy how will you get data to have mind to talk to a real Nwafor like myself? Just tell your Edo brothers to stop using Igbo names to tarnish our good image. Everybody knows that Edos are the criminals of Nigeria. Where is Anini from?

Chest-beating and drug peddling as usual. grin what else is in the brain of an average igbo man. You will soon get caught in tha indonesia.

I'm not even from edo state but edo people are miles better that you loud mouth monkeys. Taking about criminals you gorillas have the highest criminals in whole of Africa. Derico, Evans, invictusobi comes to mind. 🀣

Empty drums making the loudest noise, if i check well now. You fit be rat killer seller for Lagos traffic, that's how ojukwu was foaming his mouth until black scorpion πŸ¦‚ come to his door step and he ran 440 with his wife's skirt to Abidjan. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by willibounce1(m): 4:12pm On May 04, 2023
The weyrey people wey dey call president elect drug lord na them dey do the drug pass. Na them be alpha and omega of drugs. Ndi deveropers.

Make India cut him amu and lock him up for life or use him for sacrifice to their gods.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by GodIsBiafran: 4:17pm On May 04, 2023
MzErica:

Lucky at the rubbish coming out of your mouth? Na human being born this thing? No be you be dis? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by ufuosman(m): 4:36pm On May 04, 2023
Pat081:
His father will be in aso rock may 29 to free him
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by PoloG: 4:40pm On May 04, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

I was in Italy 2 years ago. And 90% of the African prostitutes were from Edo state. You Edos need to look inward to solve your problem. Tell you foolish oba e no dey try at all. Nonsense. Getat!
guy you finish edo people ooh. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by GodIsBiafran: 5:00pm On May 04, 2023
visaclick:
no matter how you try to cover it up it’s common knowledge that you guys do drugs too much that it seem like a normal hustle to you guys.

Look at the n0nsense you're posting and you claim to be a human being?! Chai, I weep for z00geria.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by GodIsBiafran: 5:03pm On May 04, 2023
prof22:
You just confirmed the follow come part.

You're mistaken me for your family.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by GodIsBiafran: 5:04pm On May 04, 2023
PoloG:
guy you finish edo people ooh. grin

I neva start sef. They think they can hide under Igbo names and commit crimes.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by gawu1: 5:54pm On May 04, 2023
Look at his head, very flat like Igbos!
I am sure the relatives of this demon πŸ‘Ώ are those pigs calling our in coming president drug lord.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by PoloG: 6:23pm On May 04, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

I neva start sef. They think they can hide under Igbo names and commit crimes.
why you hate edo people like this?

but na them carry obi for head pass na
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by GodIsBiafran: 6:25pm On May 04, 2023
PoloG:
why you hate edo people like this?

but na them carry obi for head pass na

What is my business with z00gerian p0litics? If dey like they sh0uld carry him in their chest.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by MzErica(f): 6:46pm On May 04, 2023
GodIsBiafran:

[b]Lucky at the rubbish [/b]coming out of your mouth? Na human being born this thing? No be you be dis? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Your english is dead and buried. This I what you become after your parents had to drop you out of school to go and do boy-boy with a fake drug manufacturer at onitsha.

Your life has always been in a sorry state after your bridge sweeper father left you and mother for the prostitutes that makes him go bankrupt. 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by olas24u(f): 8:10pm On May 04, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Madam this is absolutely pointless u are only making mockery of yourself to the point ur president was involved in drug case. Its a shame tho. What columbia prevented from happening is what we embraced. We can never get out of this mess it will only get worse. Now the son is involved in buying a house worth over 11m dollars. I dunno what can make us unit in this country and fight our common enemy

Who has time for alll your gibberish, once they restructure and give me my land and money back ,to he'll with igbos,you also have your igbo region and do what you like with it.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:17pm On May 04, 2023
olas24u:

Who has time for alll your gibberish, once they restructure and give me my land and money back ,to he'll with igbos,you also have your igbo region and do what you like with it.

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ You are very far from reality.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India by olas24u(f): 8:25pm On May 04, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ You are very far from reality.

That is the key to sustainable development, since 1966,this is the time to devolve power .southwest money will stay in southwest for the development of southwest, southsouth money stats,southeast money stays ,northwest,northcentral,northeast will manage their resources and reach their full potential. These are Asian tigers, not your obi that could not transform a small state like anambra.Tinubu,fashola,osinbajo,fowler,alake,Edun. ,ambode ,you think this is where they swallow contract money like your igbo region.these once have dreams.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policemen Dismissed For Stealing ₦1.3 Million and $5000 From A Man In Lagos / EFCC Arrests 26 Internet Fraud Suspects In Delta (Photos) / Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.