Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,450 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:20 AM

What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? (6830 Views)

Hot- Download Best Cure To Boredom / What Is The Cure For Conji? / Herbal Prick Enlargement Drugs The Cure To Small Prick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by prettyjulie(f): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2011
I decided to ask,how do u get someone off your mind especially someone you probably love but turned out to break your heart.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by omega25red(m): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2011
time is the only cure
rebounds are only band aids
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by Lax75(m): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2011
omega25red:

time is the only cure
rebounds are only band aids

100% Accurate. smiley
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by r231(m): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2011
Drink 4 glass of Apple juice everyday for 2 months grin
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2011
;d
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2011
[size=18pt]TIME.[/size] && [size=18pt]acceptance[/size].
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2011
The treatment for women is eight large cups of ice cream and two bottles of small stout while the treatement for we guys na a bottle of star larger beer and one stick of cigar. grin.
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2011
Suicide
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by horny4u(f): 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2011
Cure
Time
Lots of chocolate
No bathing
No brushing
Dark room
Lots of tears
Know they have moved on for sure

You know its over
Time
Healthy eatting
sunshine
Bathing
Brushing
Fun and enjoying life again
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 25, 2011
Learning how to deal with heartbreak is not a skill we are born with. Here are some quick tips to help you get started.
Get Out of the House
The worst thing you can do at this point is to stay inside and reminisce over your old relationship. You need to interact with your friends and family no matter how hard it might be. Don't avoid situations because you think your ex will come up in the conversation. The more socializing you can do, the more you will occupy your mind with other things.
Treat Yourself
Dealing with heartbreak can zap your energy and dampen your spirits, so a little self-pity is allowed. Treat yourself to something you have been holding back on. Don't go on a rabid shopping spree; just find that special item that will bring a smile to your face.
Don't Punish Yourself
Too many people torture themselves after a break up by listening to sad songs or browsing through old pictures. You should give yourself only one day for pain and suffering. Use this time to get all of the tears and moping out of your system
Set New Goals
This is the most important step in getting over your heartbreak. You need to visualize the future and where you want to be one year from now. It is best to stay away from relationship goals and instead focus on your personal aspirations.
Understanding how to deal with heartbreak is the first step in overcoming it. It is true that time heals all wounds, but only for those who want to be healed. Give yourself a short time to be sad, but then motivate yourself to control your life! You are the same wonderful person that you were before the break up, and your life will flourish again once you perceiver through this trying time.

Culled & Edited! wink
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by Kelvinj(m): 1:25am On Sep 25, 2011
well there's lot u can do 2 get urself 2geda, always keep urself occupied so u dont keep thinking
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 25, 2011
What sexkillz said! cheesy It pretty much wraps it up.
Dont forget to allow yourself a little bit of time to feel sad or whatever it is youre feeling before moving on.It obviously wasnt meant to be. And if you allow it, a feeling of freedom will wash over you at some point, and it feels good!Embrace it! Theres nothing wrong with having the time to work on yourself and enjoy things until fate has you meet up with a new partner.
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 25, 2011
To engage in things which can bring you happiness. Like using your time to help people, new trades, trying news things which you know can bring you happiness!

I have had an experience but I tried to forget about it - it's easier said than done. The truth is that it is good to be confident and know that it's not the end of the world. Always remind yourself it can always be better than before. Learn to forge ahead with other interesting people. It doesn't take a single solution but a lot of things which can bring you happiness. The memories will always linger, when you remember some good moments!
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by manny4life(m): 3:27am On Sep 25, 2011
The cure is nothing but high adhesive super glue that will bring the broken pieces together and they will NEVER fall apart AGAIN.
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by BABE3: 5:41am On Sep 25, 2011
manny4life:

The cure is nothing but high adhesive super glue that will bring the broken pieces together and they will NEVER fall apart AGAIN.

Nice one.
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 25, 2011
all4naija:

To engage in things which can bring you happiness. Like using your time to help people, new trades, trying news things which you know can bring you happiness!

I have had an experience but I tried to forget about it - it's easier said than done. The truth is that it is good to be confident and know that it's not the end of the world. Always remind yourself it can always be better than before. Learn to forge ahead with other interesting people. It doesn't take a single solution but a lot of things which can bring you happiness. The memories will always linger, when you remember some good moments!

^^^^^ smiley
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 25, 2011
Lot of tears and sad break up songs. grin

Kidding, you move on offcourse.
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by xynerise: 5:55am On Sep 25, 2011
Play Ps2. grin or probably hang out with ur friends, they will cheer u up.
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by xynerise: 5:56am On Sep 25, 2011
@rokiatu. You love is wicked. grin
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by moremi2008(m): 6:05am On Sep 25, 2011
Time heals all wounds and binds all broken hearts. You'll get over it; that's certain.
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by femmy2010(m): 6:11am On Sep 25, 2011
Time
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by Ulysis: 6:22am On Sep 25, 2011
To mend a broken heart,the person should grab an electric transformer.
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by OlokoNla1(m): 6:31am On Sep 25, 2011
To mend a broken heart,the person should grab an electric transformer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! U CRACKED ME UP TOTALLY MAN! HAHAHAHAHAHA! anyhow, my input was to go on a screwing spree and screw a lot more, mends hearts quickly!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 25, 2011
The easiest way is to get hooked up. It works wonder.
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by Orikinla(m): 7:06am On Sep 25, 2011
The only cure I know is JESUS CHRIST whose unbreakable love in His infinte Grace of God heals all ills and heals all broken hearts. This only true cure will make sure your heart is never broken again. When my beloved mother Gladys Eke died in an auto-crash, my heart was broken, but going to JESUS CHRIST healed my broken heart and here I am today living a fulfilled life and thanking JEHOVAH God.
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by HISchild: 7:34am On Sep 25, 2011
GOD is the only true solution to a broken heart, or anything, "watch and pray" - "Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:6-7

"And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment." - Mark 12:30
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by ITbomb(m): 8:05am On Sep 25, 2011
^^^I knew 'they' will be here, as if born agains don't also get broken heart, even from §ex free courting
BTW
The best way is to buy PS3 or install PES on ur system and make sure u win 1. The league cup 2. Champions league and 3. FA cup with Liverpool. By the time u are into the game , no bad memoir will be disturbing u. Just concentrate on the next game
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by dabrake(m): 8:24am On Sep 25, 2011
Be an arsenal fan. For 6yrs now, arsenal hv been breakin ma heart. As at 2008, i got used 2 it dat i do recover afta dat day. Now, i recover immediately afta d match. Same thing 4 a gul. As soon as we break up, i do recover frm it ryt at d spot(nb: i'm talkin of a gul dat i love oh and nt one dat i lust afta)
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by claremont(m): 8:33am On Sep 25, 2011
Even though I don't believe in such things like "broken hearts", I heard that redirecting/refocussing your energies towards something tangible, like your job, helps you to forget the past. I have deployed this strategy for other issues though, not mundane things like love or broken hearts!
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by upendo98(f): 8:59am On Sep 25, 2011
The best cure as somebody said is to divert your energy and attention into something you love and of course not leaving behind the Master healer.
You will find yourself excelling in areas you knew knew you could.You discover some hidden potential and strengths in you and they place you on a higher pedestal.
So cry a river,build bridge(not wall) and get over.Then start building.

So long as you don't do anything silly like revenge or self destruction,you are set on a good course.
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by muystoy(m): 9:00am On Sep 25, 2011
Re: What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? by upendo98(f): 9:13am On Sep 25, 2011
^^ dont you think that's a bit shallow? breaking up because one is tired of sex? That is not a broken heart.
Some people take time to really love and if you are not a player then you must know emotions are involved and messing up emotions is not a butter thing.
Those who jump from building tops do not know how to deal with it. Thats how bad matters of the heart can get.
Players hearts dont get broken coz they do not commit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pink Lips / Top Three People That Died For Love / Is This The Tallest Woman In Nigeria ? (LOOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.