Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

How Would You Feel If Ur Gf Call You Aboki? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel If Ur Gf Call You Aboki? (705 Views)

What Would You Do If Ur Gf Becomes Pregnant For You?! / If U Love Ur Gf Or Bf Do Dis 4 Him Sure 120 Odds Bet9ja / If I Were Ur Gf 4 A Day, Wat Can U Give Me 2 Make Me Happy Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Feel If Ur Gf Call You Aboki? by Britishcoins(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2023
I am not a Northen o, recently my GF jokingly call me Aboki on the phone... And I did not find it funny... Infact she was thinking I just hate her.
Remember I know the meaning of Aboki but I don't like them...
How would you feel if your GF call you Aboki

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Ur Gf Call You Aboki? by anthonyuncle(m): 4:13pm On May 04, 2023
bros calm down.

it's part of the fun of being in a relationship.

i don't think she meant disrespect.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Ur Gf Call You Aboki? by Gaddafih001(m): 4:20pm On May 04, 2023
Britishcoins:
I am not a Northen o, recently my GF jokingly call me Aboki on the phone... And I did not find it funny... Infact she was thinking I just hate her.
My wife has called me that when she first met me.
I am now her messiah.
She’s a good wife and a good mother.
That’s all that matter.
Don’t take life too serious o.
If she calls you Aboki,call her pusu,be playful abegi.
Re: How Would You Feel If Ur Gf Call You Aboki? by advanceDNA: 4:54pm On May 04, 2023
Britishcoins:

U know the meaning if aboki??
So u too call her aboki naaa

U are shaaa each others' friend and lovers at the same time

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If Ur Gf Call You Aboki? by Banbulu: 5:06pm On May 04, 2023
My gal called me "oga calm down the other day I was shocked undecided
Re: How Would You Feel If Ur Gf Call You Aboki? by Britishcoins(m): 5:11pm On May 04, 2023
To be honestly, the reason I am angry was because she called me that name in the midst of people... I just feel like she was trying to draw attention of the person away from suspecting that I was the one she is talking to
Re: How Would You Feel If Ur Gf Call You Aboki? by Warl0ck: 5:57pm On May 04, 2023
Op next time she calls u aboki, call her Olosho mi or Ashy baby.

Be romantic for once
Re: How Would You Feel If Ur Gf Call You Aboki? by Tayobami07: 6:00pm On May 04, 2023
Can you accept my invitation so that I can get a free gift?
https://temu.com/s/jq12hmH1RG4kDGdR
Check this out, it’s not a scam you can do a background check on the company and app before trying it out
Re: How Would You Feel If Ur Gf Call You Aboki? by bnbash(m): 10:47am On Jul 12, 2023
Wow! You hate who? You claimed to know the meaning of Aboki kai i doubt. Anyways continue
Britishcoins:
Re: How Would You Feel If Ur Gf Call You Aboki? by Lifestone(m): 10:58am On Jul 12, 2023
Britishcoins:
Aboki means my friend in Hausa. So what else should she call you? An enemy.? Na wa for this generation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Tomatoes / Girl With Big Yansh Rocks At Burna Boy City Music Video Shoot / Men, Signs That It’s The Right Time To Let Her Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.