Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,555 members, 7,865,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole (2843 Views)

Tonye Cole Picks Victor Giadom As Running Mate / Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers / Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by bennybuhari: 10:10pm On May 04, 2023
Governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Rivers state in the 2023 general elections on Thursday revealed that the president-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and his father are age mates.

Tonye Cole is the son of Dr. Patrick Dele, a former Nigerian Ambassador to Brazil and Argentina who will be 83 years in August.
On his part, Tinubu, whose date of birth is 29 March 1952 is 71 years.

Speaking on Arise TV’s programme monitored by worldviewafrica.com, Tonye Cole said he never supported the deal Tinubu had with Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike in the build-up to the 2023 general elections.

When asked if he met Tinubu to oppose the deal, he said “We met one on one and we spoke about it. I said to you that he (Tinubu) is somebody who has given me a lot of political advice and we sat down and we spoke and we agreed. When it comes to politics, it might be understandable for from a political aspect why these deals are being done.”

“However, on a personal basis, between you and I, it is not something I agree with because I can assure you, we do not need this deal to win Rivers state. But he is much older than me. He is my father’s age mate. He is somebody who has a lot of understanding of politics and In fact, there are things that he will see that I might not see”.

“There are things that he has seen that enabled him to justify that he needed to go into a deal but I said to him, I am on the ground. We have gone stage by stage, we don’t need this deal to win. But it is what it is, we have moved past that now”.
https://worldviewafrica.com/tinubu-is-my-fathers-age-mate-tonye-cole/

Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by Chidichidiebe: 10:12pm On May 04, 2023
Victor Oshimen Hailed Like A King After Scoring A Goal Against Udinese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZgJ-x9tLWM
Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by Illuminatiship(m): 10:12pm On May 04, 2023
Ok
Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by FreeStuffsNG: 10:20pm On May 04, 2023
Tonye Cole is a Lagos boy just like his father. They understand where politics end and he was not referring to age as number but how Asiwaju is in a place of a father to him in politics and life. HE Amaechi is the one misguiding him politically.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by Urheadmaster(m): 10:25pm On May 04, 2023
So you mean to say that all of the lagosians match tinubu politically tongue
FreeStuffsNG:
Tonye Cole is a Lagos boy just like his father. They understand where politics end and he was not referring to age as number but how Asiwaju is in a place of a father to him in politics and life. HE Amaechi is the one misguiding him politically.
Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by Jennymine(f): 10:25pm On May 04, 2023
Wow
Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by Zonefree(m): 10:29pm On May 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Person go grant interview finish, una go come Nairaland dey misinterpret nonsense.

Are you in his thoughts to know this rubbish you just typed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by Ever8090: 10:39pm On May 04, 2023
My problem is not even Tinubu but that Boko haram as his vice...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by didroon43: 10:49pm On May 04, 2023
So what should we now do?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by yarimo(m): 11:47pm On May 04, 2023
South south politicians has respect for others despite political differences, ehn but you see the other side, ehn they lack respect and home training . Bitterness and hate full there brain undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by raskymonojendor: 11:52pm On May 04, 2023
Even Biden and Trump are older than Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by DMerciful(m): 1:36am On May 05, 2023
Another gazelle gagaraga explanation undecided
FreeStuffsNG:

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by DMerciful(m): 1:38am On May 05, 2023
You think Wike has respect? Because he is supporting Tinubu now? You think Oshiomhole has respect? You're new here
yarimo:
South south politicians has respect for others despite political differences, ehn but you see the other side, ehn they lack respect and home training . Bitterness and hate full there brain undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by Exc2000: 2:05am On May 05, 2023
APC needed Rivers to neutral the vote of LP Lagos, Ameachi and Tonye Cole are Gentlemen , Wike is a thorough bred Obiakpor LGA street politician and an Ikwere stubborn man. Wike, Magnus Abe and Tonye Cole play their part when Ameachi seem no where

Wike should get an EFCC pardon or plea bargain and also a position with NDDC board or NIMASA
Tonye Cole should get the ministerial slot for Rivers
Asari Dokubo and Ayiri should get NIMASA security contract

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by Vischy: 2:33am On May 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by WorldRichest: 3:02am On May 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

We have won already, so we don’t care whosoever you have problems with
Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by mii4u(f): 3:10am On May 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Because they quoted their real age.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by WorldRichest: 3:21am On May 05, 2023
Exc2000:
APC needed Rivers to neutral the vote of LP Lagos, Ameachi and Tonye Cole are Gentlemen , Wike is a thorough bred Obiakpor LGA street politician and an Ikwere stubborn man. Wike, Magnus Abe and Tonye Cole play their part when Ameachi seem no where

Wike should get an EFCC pardon or plea bargain and also a position with NDDC board or NIMASA
Tonye Cole should get the ministerial slot for Rivers
Asari Dokubo and Ayiri should get NIMASA security contract

Uncle, you don dey share position ni? So, wetin you go come give me nah?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by WorldRichest: 3:23am On May 05, 2023
mii4u:

Because they quoted their real age.

Obasanjo is 85 years, Wole Soyinka is 87. Is Emilokan Tinubu also older than these people whom Tinubu has been prostrating to since NADECO days?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by hisexcellency34: 5:12am On May 05, 2023
83 to 71 and they are agemates? Wonders shall never end

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by Freshtruth(m): 5:35am On May 05, 2023
Which kind thing b this na grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by VinnyBaba: 5:54am On May 05, 2023
Tinubu will NOT last as President in Aso Rock. 😌

Dat's all I have to Say. sad

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by seanfer(m): 6:18am On May 05, 2023
VinnyBaba:

From Tinubu will not get APC ticket
To He can not win the election.
He will be arrested on May 29
The court will remove him
And now you’re saying he will not last in Aso-Rock.
You people are funny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by sonature1: 6:32am On May 05, 2023
Tinubu is an old skit maker. He will release a lot of gaffes in the coming months.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by IVORY2009(m): 7:32am On May 05, 2023
WorldRichest:

Obasanjo is 85 years, Wole Soyinka is 87. Is Emilokan Tinubu also older than these people whom Tinubu has been prostrating to since NADECI days?

Tinubu might be younger, you see, this is what drugs does to someone, it makes you look older than your actual age

Some of my friends we are age mates, but when you see them, they look older than their actual age, due to consumption of drugs

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by Parachoko: 7:35am On May 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Mischief makers are trying to make it seem as if Tonye Cole is abusing Asiwaju
Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by Houseofglam7(f): 8:25am On May 05, 2023
undecided
Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by bencr7: 9:20am On May 05, 2023
VinnyBaba:

not a supporter but he most last o! , having tinubu as president ,is even better than having shetima as president.
Even shetima face alone,can make person fall for fear.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by Sucre6: 9:29am On May 05, 2023
Chidichidiebe:
Victor Oshimen Hailed Like A King After Scoring A Goal Against Udinese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZgJ-x9tLWM

Lemme tell you something, no one like annoying voice over in a YouTube video like this, it's better u play the video without talking, everyone understands what the video is all about, I personally dont subscribe to channels that does voice over on videos, it's fvckingly annoying
Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by hisexcellency34: 12:05pm On May 05, 2023
grin angry
bencr7:
not a supporter but he most last o! , having tinubu as president ,is even better than having shetima as president.
Even shetima face alone,can make person fall for fear.
Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by yarimo(m): 12:38pm On May 05, 2023
DMerciful:
You think Wike has respect? Because he is supporting Tinubu now? You think Oshiomhole has respect? You're new here
I Am Not even Born here, not to talk of being new grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is My Father’s Age Mate – Tonye Cole by TrumpDonald2: 1:00pm On May 05, 2023
I thought we had an election where people are meant to come out and vote for candidates of their choice.

Can someone explain to me what Tonye Call meant by 'deal or no deal, deal with Wike'?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Insult Judge Nancy Maldonado Hurled At Tinubu And His Lawyers / Fg Declares Mend Enemy Of State / What Has Oshiomole Done In Edo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.