Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) (33419 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Goodman2023: 6:39pm On May 05, 2023
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by stonemasonn: 6:40pm On May 05, 2023
Mr Man, go look for another vibe, Tinubu's election vibes don expire.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by allthingsgood: 6:40pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:
I dey shake my head for Rufai.

Those who are hailing you to continue being a nuisance, ask them where are those who they supported in the past, na that time your eyes go clear

No mind am

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Mitchy49(m): 6:41pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

Those who are hailing you to continue being a nuisance, ask them where are those who they supported in the past, na that time your eyes go clear

Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Mitchy49(m): 6:41pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

Oooo
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by DCONE1(m): 6:41pm On May 05, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY5FAZ0FAQ0

Presenter Rufai Oseni speaks on President-Elect's Bola Ahmed Tinubu's trip to Port-Harcourt Rivers State to commission some projects on the invitation of Governor Nyesom Wike.

Take a listen!!! Make e shut up, after peter obi has paid him

#wetindeyhappenTV

πŸ“ΊπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‰ https://fb.watch/kkRkWLFdM2/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by obembet(f): 6:41pm On May 05, 2023
This one na journalist... E beta make he join politics full time

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by goodness4ever(m): 6:42pm On May 05, 2023
Tinubu's visit to PH was in order.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by funshint(m): 6:42pm On May 05, 2023
That's why Tinubu said most people suffer from "Poverty of Reasoning" the following day. Rufai is number one.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by sonofthunder: 6:43pm On May 05, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY5FAZ0FAQ0

Presenter Rufai Oseni speaks on President-Elect's Bola Ahmed Tinubu's trip to Port-Harcourt Rivers State to commission some projects on the invitation of Governor Nyesom Wike.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappenTV

πŸ“ΊπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‰ https://fb.watch/kkRkWLFdM2/?mibextid=Nif5oz

As e dey sweet us....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Ofunaofu: 6:43pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

Why attack the messenger

Why not discuss the message

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by dawnomike(m): 6:45pm On May 05, 2023
Wike really got served... But let's still downplay it as nothing for now.
All i know is that, many will be weary of him and can't trust him

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Lithiumite: 6:45pm On May 05, 2023
maestroferddi:
Rufai is not saying anything new...

Wike will be the fall guy of this whole game.

If Tinubu subsists, I can't see him condoning Wike's idiosyncrasies..

It will not take long...

Wike is on the ascendancy of national politics and he is far ahead of obi in terms of relevance,all he needs do is make sure he retains the influence on the incoming governor of rivers state,he has positioned himself very well as the rallying point in the SS and tinubu needs him more than anything...... amaechi as been booted to oblivion and gone for good.

Now watch APC get bayelsa and Edo and you will know the importance of wike......wike is a potential VP come 2031 and he is positioning for it.......he is sure going to APC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by ofuonyebi: 6:47pm On May 05, 2023
the only patriotic journalist that ever live in Nigeria was the Late Dele Giwa
Editor of the TELL Magazine...
Not the type of rifraff politician Oseni and Okinbaloye who would soon fade away..

Real journalist are never compromisers or fake

But Arise Tv and its actors are no longer as news anchors has lost ALL values.

tufiakwa!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by SisterAnn(f): 6:52pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hand will soon touch him and obi very soon. Ndiala
This is nonsensical. You should have kept quiet.
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Lovelive: 6:52pm On May 05, 2023
Kill him and you will live forever.

*Modified: Tinubu, oya kill O.Rufai and may never die.

helinues:

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by IpobAntidote: 6:53pm On May 05, 2023
Attention seeking lunatic masquerading as a journalist. The sadistic deranged fool is just another sore loser.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by SisterAnn(f): 6:53pm On May 05, 2023
Urheadmaster:
I feel like taken you away with one bullet tongue
Waste bullet on top Helinues? Kukuma go hunt rabbit.
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by lexy2014: 6:53pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Which hand be that?
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Sunkyboie(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2023
Oseni big MUMU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Gboom: 6:54pm On May 05, 2023
This boy rufai is still pained,

Mind you, being popular a Jounalist very soon, he will align with his so-called enemies to be ruling Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Image123(m): 6:58pm On May 05, 2023
Confused wailing machine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Alliswell248: 6:59pm On May 05, 2023
No data to waste listening to gibberish from oseni.
Childish fake journalist.
He can keep wailing. Someone that should be in prison for taking one way road in Lagos.

That is the headless mob hero.
Confused set of people.
Ndi ara.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by babz11(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2023
This Rufai of a guy just mumu, is this part of journalism or personal hatred, Former president obasanjo commissioned project on Thursday in southeast, kwankaso, obit, oshiomole, they all commissioned project, His problem is the Title president Elect..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 7:02pm On May 05, 2023
Rufai is the best Journalist in the history of Nigeria, may God strengthen you.

Whoever that wants your downfall will fall first.
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by nedekid: 7:07pm On May 05, 2023
City boy go use wike play "handicap"
Where some people smartness ends, some other person's own begins. grin
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Barywhyte(m): 7:07pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

Idiot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by helinues: 7:08pm On May 05, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Bro drop your pics and proof that you are helinues, let's check something na.. coward grin

If you need my address, don't hesitate to ask oo

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by OloyeVIII: 7:09pm On May 05, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You sef rest, dem use Obi swear for you?
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by D1official: 7:10pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

Obasanjo, late Yaradua and Good luck Ebule Jonathan were all presidents and Peter Obi is your incoming.

DEAL WITH IT.
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by stuffs2002: 7:11pm On May 05, 2023
Rufai Oseni is just a sore loser.

Rufai Oseni had campaigned for Obi so that I I will give him Femi Adeshina's job and ever since Obi lost the elections, Rufai Oseni has been in sifia pains

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) / Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari / Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.