Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,780 members, 7,851,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (433 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by ReverseIlamina: 4:43pm On May 05, 2023
Please guys I need your help. I'm 22 years old with nothing to show for it. I'm completely broke . I'm frustrated but I want a turn around for my life. Please What Skill can I learn that will bring hoooge amount of money. By the I learnt photography and cinematography but the capital is very high. Please guys kindly recommend.
Mods please push to Fp
cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Re: Help by FalseProphet1(m): 4:52pm On May 05, 2023
The dark forces are after your destiny. Come to my spiritual center with 5 canes and I'll flog then out of your life and you'll begin to prosper.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Help by Rathoreng(m): 5:48pm On May 05, 2023
We could feel your situation bro, anyways, the best advice ill give you ; talking from xprience is to go into web or app programming, you can phone call me tonight and insha ALLAH , i'll guide u @08093578378,and ill also advice u to read akin alabi books, thats nigeria for, may God make naija better again
Re: Help by kingthreat(m): 6:26pm On May 05, 2023
ReverseIlamina:
Please guys I need your help. I'm 22 years old with nothing to show for it. I'm completely broke . I'm frustrated but I want a turn around for my life. Please What Skill can I learn that will bring hoooge amount of money. By the I learnt photography and cinematography but the capital is very high. Please guys kindly recommend.

Try and get a Digital Camera and Laptop then learn photography on youtube for beginners.
Try and be covering weddings and events around you. That will cost like 20k per event at the least and 45k at the most. You'll be better than before.
Talk to your family on the camera and laptop. If they can't afford the camera, get a laptop and be renting the camera.

1 Like

Re: Help by SkengRay: 6:46pm On May 05, 2023
It's well bros
Re: Help by Rathoreng(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
What of blockchain, it’s one of the most demanding and popular career, nowadays.
Re: Help by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣
FalseProphet1:
The dark forces are after your destiny. Come to my spiritual center with 5 canes and I'll flog then out of your life and you'll begin to prosper.

This I have seen.
Re: Help by odenkirk: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
Rathoreng:
We could feel your situation bro, anyways, the best advice ill give you ; talking from xprience is to go into web or app programming, you can phone call me tonight and insha ALLAH , i'll guide u @08093578378,and ill also advice u to read akin alabi books, thats nigeria for, may God make naija better again
tell the name of the books. im 29 with nothing to show no money no skills nothing nothing. are u on whatsapp with that number?
Re: Help by odenkirk: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
Rathoreng:
What of blockchain, it’s one of the most demanding and popular career, nowadays.
what the fk is blockchain
Re: Help by Rathoreng(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
odenkirk:
what the fk is blockchain

Blockchain is just a database, it was a technology initially tested on bitcoin, it’s also sub divided into different categories . That’s the roles e.g blockchain security, blockchain ui/ux , smart contracts development.
Checkout my profile for how you can land into the career.

(1) (Reply)

A Long Joy Stick And Cashless, And An Average Joy Stick And A Fat Bank Account / These Broke Babes Are Not Eating Because They Are Not Loyal / Mental Health And How It Affects Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.