Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! (45293 Views)

My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January / Will My Generator Be Able To Power The Inverter AC? / How Can I Please Deal With A Slanderous Neighbour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by macho44(m): 8:34pm On May 05, 2023
dawnomike:
If he connecting is not disturbing your power output needed in your apartment, just let it slide
Are you for real?
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Godson123(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2023
CuriousCart GO TO COURTpost=122950891:

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by litaninja(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2023
huh?
dawnomike:
If he connecting is not disturbing your power output needed in your apartment, just let it slide
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by dman4mdmoon(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2023
It is very simple. All you need to do is to disconnect the line that connect your gen to his apartment. I newly moved to an apartment in 2014. The apartment is a three bed but a room cut out. So it is the same light connection. I put on my gen the first day, I realized the light in his room came up. I switched off the gen, the light in his room went off. I just smiled and allowed him for that day. The following day, I called an electrician to cut off his line in a way that it did not affect his NEPA light.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Godson123(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2023
Go To COURT
CuriousCart:

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by simplesearch: 8:37pm On May 05, 2023
dawnomike:

You don't allow stealing slide, not even God will allow a thief into his kingdom. If we continue to let every illegitimate thing slide, soon all sense of morality will be lost in our society.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by sync(f): 8:37pm On May 05, 2023
If you can, just get an inverter ( solar). Saves you a lot of stress
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Hezzyluv: 8:38pm On May 05, 2023
dawnomike:

Exactly my thought. But he should still let him know he knows about his criminal behavior.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by pcagbaji(m): 8:40pm On May 05, 2023
Charge him for stealing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by maticar: 8:40pm On May 05, 2023
dawnomike:
as in the way una reason sha

its well oo
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Qwerty2044: 8:40pm On May 05, 2023
Try to get an electrician and put in place a new wiring system in your apartment........... If you take me to court as a neighbor, I will tell the court that...... I taught the light is coming from the PHCN.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by happney65: 8:41pm On May 05, 2023
Emi o tun gbo iru eleyi ri o. Wayre sha po ni eko sha.. grin
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 05, 2023
Calibrator:
People like that don't learn except through the hard way.. Last time someone tried this nonsense with me.

Switch on the generator, after a few minutes, switch off all appliances in your apartment, preferably with the changeover switch to be on the safe side, then go to your generator and rapidly use a star screwdriver to raise the output to the maximum, it will fry all electrical appliances in your neighbour's apartment.

It is not everything you leave to God or the government to judge, heaven helps those who help themselves!

O boy, i like your advice!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by merits(m): 8:42pm On May 05, 2023
Calibrator:
People like that don't learn except through the hard way.. Last time someone tried this nonsense with me.

Switch on the generator, after a few minutes, switch off all appliances in your apartment, preferably with the changeover switch to be on the safe side, then go to your generator and rapidly use a star screwdriver to raise the output to the maximum, it will fry all electrical appliances in your neighbour's apartment.

It is not everything you leave to God or the government to judge, heaven helps those who help themselves!

Kaiii you know get joy,to offend you dey fear me seff😂😜

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Johnn74: 8:42pm On May 05, 2023
dman4mdmoon:
It is very simple. All you need to do is to disconnect the line that connect your gen to his apartment. I newly moved to an apartment in 2014. The apartment is a three bed but a room cut out. So it is the same light connection. I put on my gen the first day, I realized the light in his room came up. I switched off the gen, the light in his room went off. I just smiled and allowed him for that day. The following day, I called an electrician to cut off his line in a way that it did not affect his NEPA light.
💪💪💪
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by nams77: 8:43pm On May 05, 2023
Calibrator:

U be really calibrator grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by mclloyd22: 8:43pm On May 05, 2023
dawnomike:

Anything free in free town? Since you buy gen for you and him let him kuku be bringing fuel money if not do what you feel like.
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by texannaija: 8:44pm On May 05, 2023
CuriousCart:

Your neighbour na “guyman”. Let him know you know. You sef form “guyman” for am while una dey talk….. If it’s something you can afford and doesn’t disturb you, free am…
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Laple0541(m): 8:45pm On May 05, 2023
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Blackdisciple(m): 8:45pm On May 05, 2023
Keep cutting off his wire he used in connecting to your gen for like 5mitres by the time he buy twice or thrice he will stop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:45pm On May 05, 2023
Op, why are you wasting your time. Just put on the Gen, switch off your appliances, then increase the voltage that will burn all appliances of your neighbor. CASE CLOSED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by dalass(f): 8:45pm On May 05, 2023
Calibrator:

Bros, you wicked gan ni o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Cassandraloius: 8:45pm On May 05, 2023
My dear, confront him, talk to him man to man, he should know that he's very wrong with that act.
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by becky39000(m): 8:46pm On May 05, 2023
Calibrator:

Ma niggurgrin

U said it all, I pray OP is wise & bold enough to try this.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Ogsirsolo: 8:46pm On May 05, 2023
Off all your electronics and high the generator voltage and thank me later
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by texannaija: 8:47pm On May 05, 2023
Cassandraloius:
My dear, confront him, talk to him man to man, he should know that he's very wrong with that act.

Simple!!.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by OfficialVTRX: 8:47pm On May 05, 2023
[

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Okiton: 8:48pm On May 05, 2023
Calibrator:

baba u baàaaaaaàaaaad
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by placeofallure(f): 8:49pm On May 05, 2023
Whenever you put on your gen, put off all your gadgets, even the bulb. Bridge the live wire, whenever he connects to it, all his appliances will blow on his face. Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by bergs2: 8:49pm On May 05, 2023
Don't be foolish oga.

If you are considering a litigation process, it means you're well off; and if your neighbor taps your light, it simply shows that he hasn't money to buy generator not to talk of fueling it. Am not in anyway supporting illegality nor asking you to not confront one if you deem so.
Rather, I'd that you walk up to your neighbor and tell him about that, then, you can formally ask the reasons behind his actions and if you can fuel the gen for both of you, I think you should do that, if not quietly disconnect him and settle the case.
Pesin wey no get money for gen, how you think say taking him to court can solve any issue?

Our welfare system in Africa is the poorest, yet we brag about our community life.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by kingyakos: 8:52pm On May 05, 2023
CuriousCart:

Fry your neighbor chop
Re: My Neighbour Is Connecting To My Generator!! by Achor1111(m): 8:53pm On May 05, 2023
Calibrator:

Pls increase the volume of the vawlence, peace is never and option

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

KITCHEN CABINETS (with pictures) / A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE / Nigerian Homes Made Of Plastic Bottles And Mud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.