Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini (73629 Views)

How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Collins4u1(m): 7:19pm On May 05, 2023
And you think even the UK is safe enough to hide in after your MONUMENTAL act of wickedness and betrayal against such a personality? Such unprecedented cruelty and coldness of heart?

I don't know Ekweremadu's ways and means, or if he has a sufficiently vengeful grown son with ways and means. Because... HMMM.

Grrrh.

which stupid personality. whatever he got he deserved it.
Home of pleasure has turned home of Agony, next time they would develop their country and make a state of art hospital sit in it.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Sleekfingers: 7:19pm On May 05, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Hmmm I hope this guy is well protected

The UK government will put him under a protection program. They already know that , his life is not save . If they allow him to come to Nigeria....
They will also warn him of coming to Nigeria in the future. As a matter of fact, his parents and siblings can also go to british embassy in Nigeria to get a visa, asking they want to seek an asylum in the UK, that they are no longer safe in Nigeria. They will definitely grant it.

My advice to the guy is to remain in the UK. Sadly , he might not be able to come to Nigeria again. Because Ekweremadu and the doctor will hunt him down , after serving their sentences.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Mitchy49(m): 7:19pm On May 05, 2023
Juanmike:
Go to Teaching hospital in your state, dem boku

Mention any who needs help and I will gladly help. I can't be going about asking who needs kidney as if am hawking gala on the streets of Lagos
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by baby124: 7:22pm On May 05, 2023
Harrynight:

Even if he knows,( actually he wasn't well educated on what he's to undergo) the fact that Ekweremadu offered him money to donate his organ is against UK law on organ donation
Will you donate your own kidney for free? Which Nigerian will do that when it’s not your close family member. The money is an incentive.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by MasterTeeUSA: 7:23pm On May 05, 2023
If he did not know really, I feel bad for him and agree he should stay in UK. If he knew and planned this, then he can stay in the UK but Karma will still visit him

nairalandkachy1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/ekweremadu-im-scared-cant-return-to-nigeria-victim-begs-for-stay-in-uk/
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by zeyt: 7:24pm On May 05, 2023
This guy must be smart trickster. He agreed in the first place for money then has another plan to remain in UK to the detriment of the Ekweremadu family.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Skullano(m): 7:25pm On May 05, 2023
Guyyy, the person that set this man up through this boy is really really really SMART cos the game was played welllll.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by 9gerian: 7:26pm On May 05, 2023
He might not meet any Waterloo as not all cases of betrayals end in Waterloo. Let everybody be careful about the implications of their ventures. Always consider the pros and cons and leave no room for anyone (no matter how seemingly innocent) to have the advantage to turn things against you without any backup defense or well thought out plan to control the prevailing narrative.

Some people couldn’t care at all how they succeed or how their success affects you as long as they get what they want and are fine.

Thekaghan:
Sharp guy it was all planned by himself and his loved ones back in Nigeria. He is a greedy type someone like him will eventually meet his waterloo one way or the other. Serves the Ikweremadu family right because he is a typical Nigerian politician they are used to doing things through backdoor. His restitution plan should be to build massive medical infrastructure back home in Nigeria so that his gang of thieves here in Nigeria won’t meet the same faith grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by searchlight: 7:26pm On May 05, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Average people from that side are dubious
Just like Hush puppy
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Thomasankara(m): 7:26pm On May 05, 2023
[/color]ur kidney is not viable,cos u have ulcer challenge[color=#770077]
Mitchy49:
After you have caused them pains, agony and troubles?.
Bro, you're on a long thing. I really pity Ekweramadu and his family, especially his sick daughter. I pray God to heal her. I'm willing to Donate my Kidney to ensure that she is fine. Of this is the only thing I can do for humanity and wipe her tears, I will do. Let someone tell Sonia that I am ready to give out my kidney to her. I wouldn't take a dime. I wouldn't. God be with the Ekweremadus family.
Nairaland, pls allow God to touch your hearts to help me. Ulcer has reduced me to nothing. And Hunger has escalated it. Things are just so bad with work. Pls help me with anything u can pls
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by eminikansoso(m): 7:28pm On May 05, 2023
Mitchy49:
Bro, you're on a long thing. I really pity Ekweramadu and his family, especially his sick daughter. I pray God to heal her. I'm willing to Donate my Kidney to ensure that she is fine. Of this is the only thing I can do for humanity and wipe her tears, I will do. Let someone tell Sonia that I am ready to give out my kidney to her. I wouldn't take a dime. I wouldn't. God be with the Ekweremadus family.
Nairaland, pls allow God to touch your hearts to help me. Ulcer has reduced me to nothing. And Hunger has escalated it. Things are just so bad with work. Pls help me with anything u can pls
And you want to donate your kidney wey hunger want to kill you

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Asine: 7:28pm On May 05, 2023
Christistruth02:
Who released the guys name because the UK is still protecting his identity
Imagine the boy's identify is being displayed here in Nigeria whilst the UK has been protecting him. Nigerians don't care about his safety and privacy because he is a nobody. So many Nigerians like supporting evil. I wonder how many young chaps' organs these politicians have succeeded in harvesting in the past

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by goalsplanners: 7:30pm On May 05, 2023
Run boy....run!!!!!?
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by eminikansoso(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
Hello APCists, does this mean that Ekweremadu is 60 years old or that he was sentenced alongside 60 other people?
English kills you sir
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by dublinkmy6: 7:32pm On May 05, 2023
odenkirk:
its only one thing that pained me about this saga bro, i know they told the boy what he is going to do in the uk why did he agreed and changed his mind after going there?

That he changed his mind, is that a crime?
Even God himself can change His own mind and decide not to do do what he wanted to do if there are good reasons.

Haven't you changed your mind before?
It's a normal thing for someone to change his/her mind so why should that pain you?

Anyone that knows the value of kidney will not want to give it out, that's why the UK sees it as crime if you don't explain everything to a kidney donor before reaching an agreement.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by chidiwar(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/ekweremadu-im-scared-cant-return-to-nigeria-victim-begs-for-stay-in-uk/

Y is everyone condeming the kid and no one talking about the illegal means they went about obtaining the kidney.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by tundeport(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2023
If this man organiz all his friends elite to build just one hospital in Nigeria to function well,to rescue such operation as kidney operation,this kind of men's won't happen,see how disgrace it may cause our nation,and our leader.let rethink and do the right thing at the right time, it's well with us
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Mitchy49(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]ur kidney is not viable,cos u have ulcer challenge[color=#770077]

Are u serious?
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Mitchy49(m): 7:35pm On May 05, 2023
eminikansoso:

And you want to donate your kidney wey hunger want to kill you

Send me something
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by ladej(m): 7:37pm On May 05, 2023
ACRI:
Deport that nigga

He’s an accomplice to the crime committed

He knew what he was getting into

Modified
To that cretin that quoted me, I won’t join issues with u. You re obviously an immature adult….if you re an adult at all.

deport ?

he will be granted asylum

and let me shock you

there is a strong case for his immediate family members moving to the UK as well. all he has to do is tell the authorities their lives are in danger

remember he gave credible information which led to a conviction in a landmark case?

as far as the UK is concerned.............

he's a hero
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by TeeKings: 7:38pm On May 05, 2023
Tallesty1:
Hello APCists, does this mean that Ekweremadu is 60 years old or that he was sentenced alongside 60 other people?

Bad guy😂😂😂 this was the same thing that came across my mind immediately I read that part😂
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Dozie32(m): 7:38pm On May 05, 2023
And you think even the UK is safe enough to hide in after your MONUMENTAL act of wickedness and betrayal against such a personality? Such unprecedented cruelty and coldness of heart?

I don't know Ekweremadu's ways and means, or if he has a sufficiently vengeful grown son with ways and means. Because... HMMM.

Grrrh.

Say what you know slowpoke
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Kbidi: 7:39pm On May 05, 2023

Grrrh.

What wickedness if I may ask?
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by anayolity: 7:40pm On May 05, 2023
Mitchy49:

You just dey use confidence talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by 77up(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2023
Nmadu will be around 70years when he will come out from prison. What a way of ending career 😢

The daughter will feel the guit for the rest of her life.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Mitchy49(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2023
anayolity:

You just dey use confidence talk rubbish

U get mouth
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by superCleanworks(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2023
Angelfrost:
Yet you want to help Ekweremadu's daughter while begging for food!
Guy, how much you wan sell that kidney?!! undecided

Don't mind the damned fool.
the lizard wants to donate her hunger infested kidneys to her lord and personal saviour.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by dmostcheerful(f): 7:41pm On May 05, 2023
Mitchy49:
Shot up, you like your chain I can feel it.
Feel pity for yourself and leave Nigerian politicians and there family.
All of them that rot Nigerian shall rotten forever.
Even there family shall suffer too.
If the system was good they wouldn't have gone to uk in the first place.
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 05, 2023
baby124:

You know Nigerians do this to regular people too? Many are languishing thinking they had agreement in Nigeria. May you never be desperate health wise and get into a business transaction where someone will scam you! Remove the politician angle. It can happen to anybody. This is why he must be deported to deter future scammers. He could have simply said no, when propositioned. The doctor just doing his job has also lost everything. Including his license to practice. Did that Doctor steal your money?
Sorry to disappoint you. He won't be deported. He has a valid ground on which to seek asylum.

I'll say it a thousand times, he deserves everything. I wish more politicians would go through similar ordeal.

All our politicians send their children overseas to study

The go abroad for medical tourism

Vacation, abroad

Even to rest, recently, Tinubu had to travel abroad

All of the own mansions abroad

But these are leaders who believe in Nigeria, and have the interest of Nigerians at heart, right?

How many of British politicians own properties here?

I wish them the same pains and torture they wish Nigerians
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by pachigo001(m): 7:43pm On May 05, 2023

Grrrh. Ogah getout
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by JANK23H(m): 7:44pm On May 05, 2023
Mitchy49:
Ulcer dey deal with you and you still wan donate kidney join. No be die you dey find so? grin grin grin
Re: Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini by Kbidi: 7:44pm On May 05, 2023
Thekaghan:
Sharp guy it was all planned by himself and his loved ones back in Nigeria. He is a greedy type someone like him will eventually meet his waterloo one way or the other. Serves the Ikweremadu family right because he is a typical Nigerian politician they are used to doing things through backdoor. His restitution plan should be to build massive medical infrastructure back home in Nigeria so that his gang of thieves here in Nigeria won’t meet the same faith grin grin

The young man is not greedy. What he did is what he should do.....I just don't understand the way some Nigerians see and view this case

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. / What The Electoral Acts Says About The Death Of A Candidate / See The New Look Of Ogoni Land As Cleaning Kicks Off - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.