Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online (49337 Views)

2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged / Lovers Who Met On Dino Melaye’s Facebook Comment Section Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by LagosFirstSon: 5:44pm On May 05, 2023
So this lady with the username "SMILE" took to the social media call out his Ex lover and tried to remind him that he's lazy and yet to make it in his hustle . But the reply that she got shocked the entire universe .

See screenshot below

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by LagosFirstSon: 5:46pm On May 05, 2023
iyaebeTheGreat please don't cry on this thread

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by dawnomike(m): 6:01pm On May 05, 2023
They both need to grow up

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by Abfinest007(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2023
Sadist everywhere

10 Likes

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by helinues: 6:25pm On May 05, 2023
How relationship that started sweetly and then ended in so bitter way is what I am yet to understand.

You do not need to wait till things crumble before waka

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by LagosFirstSon: 6:29pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:
How relationship that started sweetly and then ended in so bitter way is what I am yet to understand.

You do not need to wait till things crumble before waka
Same way that the Igbos and yorubas were living in peace and harmony till your likes join politics

But Seyi Tinubu Sha married Igbo in all of this

It's fine it's fine

126 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by helinues: 6:31pm On May 05, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Same way that the Igbos and yorubas were living in peace and harmony till your likes join politics

But Seyi Tinubu Sha married Igbo in all of this

It's fine it's fine

All your brain na politics, politics, politics

I doubt if you have any other better things to reason about apart from politics.

Even the politics, you don't know nada about it, all what you have been supporting for the past 8 years now, 95% did not come close to reality yet you won't still let us rest.

The Oniro of Iro land

76 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by LagosFirstSon: 6:56pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

All your brain na politics, politics, politics

I doubt if you have any other better things to reason about apart from politics.

Even the politics, you don't know nada about it, all what you have been supporting for the past 8 years now, 95% did not come close to reality yet you won't still let us rest.

The Oniro of Iro land
I supported labour Party, an unknown party in the election and we won Rep seats , national assembly seats , Governor , defeated Tinubu in Lagos and Buhari in Abuja .

Won states in the North that nobody thought woulda happened..

Just at the point of Peter Obi becoming the president all thanks to the Obidients movement , Prof Mahmoud selects Tinubu as the winner of the election in a questionable way.

Labour Party performed excellently well and I'm proud .

239 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by helinues: 6:57pm On May 05, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

I supported labour Party, an unknown party in the election and we won Rep seats , national assembly seats , Governor , defeated Tinubu in Lagos and Buhari in Abuja .

Won states in the North that nobody thought woulda happened..

Just at the point of Peter Obi becoming the president all thanks to the Obidients movement , Prof Mahmoud selects Tinubu as the winner of the election in a questionable way.

Labour Party performed excellently well and I'm proud .

Remind NL'S what this topic is all about.

I knew you were probably bored hence posting love conversation which you could have posted on romance section jejeli but cheap attention seeking won't let you be.

Iranu

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by Okiton: 8:04pm On May 05, 2023
grin

d girl baàaaaaaàaaaad

1 Like

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by IamdbuII: 8:04pm On May 05, 2023
Dbull on this one!!!

Hmmm is okay

1 Like

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 05, 2023
All diz shidren sef....

Make d poor guy go hustle, make hin come use u tidy some level.... wetin u wan reason your maker??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by Algold: 8:04pm On May 05, 2023
Riches over love... Better as u guy split

10 Likes

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by superCleanworks(m): 8:04pm On May 05, 2023
Okay oh
Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by ItisWell22(f): 8:04pm On May 05, 2023
Crase people everywhere…

8 Likes

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by CHIOMAEZEH: 8:05pm On May 05, 2023
Love is wicked

1 Like

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by dapsoneh: 8:05pm On May 05, 2023
Clash of the Titans

1 Like

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by inoki247: 8:05pm On May 05, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by Khastro(m): 8:07pm On May 05, 2023
How do we know they were lovers? Is Op one of the parties?
How did this come to fp

2 Likes

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by SIRKAY98(m): 8:07pm On May 05, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin it pained the lady really cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by HighQue007: 8:07pm On May 05, 2023
Lol.

Evident the lady was the one in love and now she is so mad..😁

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by JackDaAlienz(m): 8:08pm On May 05, 2023
Ok
Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by Monzze: 8:08pm On May 05, 2023
The guy should be happy he Dodged a bullet... I feel sorry for the new maga

16 Likes

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by Justbeingreal(m): 8:08pm On May 05, 2023
THIS GENERATION WILL SELF DESTRUCT..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by BESTScientist1: 8:09pm On May 05, 2023
don't distract us with nonsense, thief must return what he stole together with the Prof.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 8:09pm On May 05, 2023
I love the guy's response.

MOST OF THESE:
SLÚTS
HOES
HOOKUP BASTARƊ bîîches
OLOSHOS
USED PRODUCTS AND LEFTOVERS
think we men don't have standards and preferences.

I mean, how can a high value and sane guy settle for less or a used product??

THE ONLY STANDARD A HIGH VALUE GUY SHOULD ACCEPT IS A VERY BEAUTIFUL WORKING CLASS, RICH AND CLASSY VIRGIN or at least, A GIRL WITH NO MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT.
SHE MUST ALSO KNOW HOW TO COOK WELL, READY TO BE SUBMISSIVE AND COOPERATIVE.

IN OUR MARRIAGE, I'LL LEAD AND SHE'LL FOLLOW! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LIKE 50:50!

How can I work so hard to get to where I am now and settle for a lazy low-life dumb WHÓRE?

A girl that has passed through a lot and that a lot has passed through?

A girl that has been passed around like football by multiple men?

GOD FORBID!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 8:09pm On May 05, 2023
Nice

No reasonable guy should settle for less.

A GIRL WITH NO MORALS IS LESS
A GIRL WITH NO HOME TRAINING IS LESS
A GIRL THAT'S NOT A VIRGIN IS LESS

AT WORST CASE: A GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS LESS
A GIRL THAT CAN'T COOK IS LESS
A STUBBORN, MISCHIEVOUS, MANIPULATIVE AND PARASITIC GIRL IS LESS!!!

NEVER EVER SETTLE FOR LESS.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by Kharol1234: 8:10pm On May 05, 2023
People were no get sense
Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by ProphetM0hammad: 8:11pm On May 05, 2023
Na handicap dem be for her family, dem don forbid them from hustling

6 Likes

Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 8:11pm On May 05, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
iyaebeThe MUMU please don't cry on this thread
Fixed
Re: Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online by Pipefitter: 8:12pm On May 05, 2023
Lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.