Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri (42128 Views)

Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) / Reno Omokri: Avoid Your School Alumni Whatsapp Forum If You Are Wealthy / I Need Your Suggestion On What To Apply For This Year's JAMB Between These Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by amigo1088: 7:33pm On May 06, 2023
To be honest, I don't understand why are some southerners obsessed with us.

what's her concern with our jamb scores?

useless set of people

3 Likes

Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by Tingotoe: 7:33pm On May 06, 2023
EduTechTainMent:

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1654746980906684416
A Yoruba friend of mine who coaches secondary school students for jamb in the north has been dropping his students's results on his status since yesterday. I'm proud of our northern kids who unlike some of our southern counterparts don't need miracle centers to score above 300.

Note: I'm proud of my friend too as he has a PhD in chemical engineering

2 Likes

Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by Almaigaa: 7:34pm On May 06, 2023
Just the way was celebrating Schools that were built by our colonial masters in Anambra. Long before Nigeria had an independent. He claimed Peter Obi was the one that build those Schools. grin grin

For all Okoro, everything na Chest beating. Yet, none of them made the list of 20 richest people in Nigeria. Not to talk of Africa. They are empty barrels.

One thing is for sure, none of them will ever rule this our beautiful Country. When Yoruba rule for 8 years, we will rule for 8 years. Then a South South man will rule for another 8 years.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by isabi2lof: 7:35pm On May 06, 2023
Upcoming Emir of Kano state grin
Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by riczy(m): 7:46pm On May 06, 2023
Reno spoke d 100% fact, they are my neighbours, chest beating republic! Ndi braggarts!

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by Almaigaa: 7:48pm On May 06, 2023
DKM123:
So celebrating academic achievements is now a crime. Yet you celebrate corrupt and evul politicians just for your own selfish gains of stomach infrastructure.

The fact that this man sees himself as someone of high moral value judging others is just laughable. This scheming manipulative deceptive green snake who preys on the gullible to attain his selfish ends.

No difference between this one and Femi Fani-Kayode, just that Femi is more point blank and direct without mincing words so you know where he stands and what he is trying to do straight up. Unlike this deceptive slimy snake that can k!LL many and cause massive h@te while keeping his white spotlessly clean.

What is the academic achievement her? When most Southerners went through miracle centers. Where answers are written on writing boards for the students to copy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:54pm On May 06, 2023
mightyhaze:
True

Everybody know this ..

People are different.

Northerners endure too. If south bear wetin middle belt or northeast dey witness in terms of violence them go don explode. But sometimes it's good to express oneself.. it has good n bad sides tho
Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:54pm On May 06, 2023
tiswell:
quota system products cannot match the intelligence of the south east.
Intelligence that can't fight you presidency...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by Airlord2030: 7:56pm On May 06, 2023
this fool again
Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:56pm On May 06, 2023
amigo1088:
To be honest, I don't understand why are some southerners obsessed with us.

what's her concern with our jamb scores?

useless set of people

Low self esteem and petty jealousy.

These characters always show themselves in various forms.

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by Zico5(m): 7:56pm On May 06, 2023
We those people that always brag. I trust my south west people, you can hardly see them showcase such success. Bi isu eni ba ta, se ni a ndowo bo je.
Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by Espelbengz(m): 8:02pm On May 06, 2023
Fact, alot of southern lil folks think they are more advanced in everything, meanwhile the flock around our states in Greener pastures than they can in their places, meanwhile most of them are in our schools and are been trounced by our lil youths! Talk is always cheap!!!
Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by Mrpojj(m): 8:07pm On May 06, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Lol. RINO the table shaker. The North no dey brag for real. Meanwhile, we know how e dey go for some regions tongue
Cheat for which jamb?
Them still dey cheat for jamb?
Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:10pm On May 06, 2023
alayandekolasam:
Believe me, Reno is 100% right here.
Modesty is the mother of all virtues
He's actually wrong. Reno uses his little knowledge to confuse gullible people and act like he's wiser but behind his whole post are lies & meaningless comparison.
The north boast too. I m not here to disparage any region but Reno calling the south as boastful is rude. I don't care whether he's a bonafide southerner or banza version.
In his statistics, Galadima Zakaria had 364 in 2018 while Ariori Ibrahim Olabode, a Yoruba boy had 375 in 2017. There was also Maduafokwa Egoagwuagwu Agnes who scored 365 in 2020 who's from south east. So Reno's stats is wrong same with the reason he wrote his stuff. Just because he wanted to reply a boastful lady that boasted about southern feat should not make him give fallacy. If we are to x-ray educational development in Nigeria, north is far behind so he should not create issues that ll make regions start opening each others yansh. The real humility is for Reno to talk sensibly or keep quiet if he's out of sense.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by just2endowed: 8:16pm On May 06, 2023
alayandekolasam:
Believe me, Reno is 100% right here.
Modesty is the mother of all virtues

OK let them stop giving national examination council score of 1/100 or a very low score to them and make everything merit and let's see.
Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by viodemus: 8:18pm On May 06, 2023
what is this white bear beard goat talking.

We are telling you about a people that need 1 or 2 to pass state or national exam, something that a 2 or 4 years old can do, no be to advice am to just dey circle B B B - throughout the test. No how wey you no go get 1 or 2.

They have farm but food is expensive.
When will you advice them to become useful instead of going everywhere to study Arabian jihad.

Not all are bad like everywhere. But forget that modest thing.
Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by GoodbutBadguy: 8:18pm On May 06, 2023
Reno is right cool , after all the JAMB scores chest-beating most Southerners end up carrying bags & files for Northerner MDs, DG, Ministers, and politicians. A Yahoo boy with 5M from somewhere in Lag or PH won't let folks rest on SM. Most first-class graduates are from the South yet the North determines the future of Nigeria, North is getting the power and money, south is reading books just to beat the empty chest.
Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by 3seriez(m): 8:20pm On May 06, 2023
Racoon:
It is a crime to celebrate success Reno Omokri? People who even when educated their region remains the most backward, archaic, plagues with the worst forms of humanitarian crisis, religious fanatism etc?

Lol. And other regions are just sweet like Dubai. Hahaha cheesy
Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by Darnell9(m): 8:22pm On May 06, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Lol. RINO the table shaker. The North no dey brag for real. Meanwhile, we know how e dey go for some regions tongue
10,000 bro you no try for this lie na how many people na register
Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by Darnell9(m): 8:24pm On May 06, 2023
Almaigaa:
Just the way was celebrating Schools that were built by our colonial masters in Anambra. Long before Nigeria had an independent. He claimed Peter Obi was the one that build those Schools. grin grin

For all Okoro, everything na Chest beating. Yet, none of them made the list of 20 richest people in Nigeria. Not to talk of Africa. They are empty barrels.

One thing is for sure, none of them will ever rule this our beautiful Country. When Yoruba rule for 8 years, we will rule for 8 years. Then a South South man will rule for another 8 years.
akoi sense
Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by seniorgozman(m): 8:32pm On May 06, 2023
He didn't bother to know how they got those scores
Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by ultimateprof: 8:39pm On May 06, 2023
From my little research, Reno was mad between the age of 4-6yrs old but his mother did not tell him!
Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by geokay777(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2023
zangaozanga:
is this man jobless, alway looking for trouble online
Don't mind Reno, he's a troubleshooter by default. #troubleshooter grin grin grin
Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by Iheakonye(m): 8:49pm On May 06, 2023
This reno omokkrikri boy too like attention. With less than 100 in jamb the Northerners will give their people admission, even with 3 pass in WAEC, but the bar in d southern part of Nigeria is far higher. Will this omokkrikri boy see that as modesty?
Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by timesup234: 9:01pm On May 06, 2023
Racoon:
It is a crime to celebrate success Reno Omokri? People who even when educated their region remains the most backward, archaic, plagues with the worst forms of humanitarian crisis, religious fanatism etc?
celebrating personal success is a capitalists trait. Celebrate your humanity instead
Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:04pm On May 06, 2023
Ken4Christ:
No matter the submission of Reno, the north is still educational disadvantaged. The majority of them score less than 100 in jamb and still get admission.

They even admit them without meeting up with basic requirements in some subject like English.

They let them in while still trying to sit for WAEC to make up for the papers they didn't have.

I did my tertiary education in the North. I know what I am saying.
What do you mean by disadvantaged? shocked angry
Please my friend use the appropriate adjective.

These guys just don't want to embrace western education. Next thing they will tell you is dogon turanci.
Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by geesilver(m): 9:13pm On May 06, 2023
zangaozanga:
is this man jobless, alway looking for trouble online
Anything to trend
Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by Angelfrost(m): 9:24pm On May 06, 2023
Another Ass-licker on the prowl...!

Reno, have some dignity na!

These core Muslims no send you o! grin
Re: JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri by Ttipsy(f): 9:48pm On May 06, 2023
My jnr bro was all smiles when he checked his

I'm so happy for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cutest Top Three Vice Chancellors In Nigeria / Does A Masters Degree Guarantee Jobs? / 22 Photos Proving How Strange The World Around Us Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.