Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III (14420 Views)

Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi / "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by brandmix: 11:57am On May 07, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
The funny thing about those insulting Tinubu and calling him all sorts of names is that most of them are also thieves, hardened criminals, rapists, liars and fraudsters. See them crying everywhere like mad imbeciles.

Lol, weak excuse for your acceptance of questionable character for the leadership of 150 million people.

The prime minister of the country he is congratulating was forced to resign for “merely” partying during Covid!!!

But then again, a country gets the Type of leaders they deserve smiley

But then again, even if Tinubu was Hitler reincarnated and this was Germany, your type won’t hesitate. ……..just because of darn piece of corn 🌽

Just Dey play
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by Tvoice: 11:58am On May 07, 2023
Daddy bullion van wants to pally with the big boys
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by shoskid(m): 12:04pm On May 07, 2023
Felabrity:
I am sure the king can't say the same, no one wants to engage with a druglord election rigger

Mumu, When we tell you that your messaih SE 90% /SS plus some Christian votes can not make him be president of Nigeria in many attempts, You're everywhere insulting we patriotic Nigerians who voted calmly for the Jagaban.

I'm glad that some of you are gradually now accepting that Jagaban had the majority votes and return elected

1 Like

Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 07, 2023
This man go worst pass buhari.
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by Shattuck(m): 12:08pm On May 07, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
The funny thing about those insulting Tinubu and calling him all sorts of names is that most of them are also thieves, hardened criminals, rapists, liars and fraudsters. See them crying everywhere like mad imbeciles.
"are also thieves, hardened criminals, rapist, liars and fraudsters" meaning you agree that tinubu is all these and more, and you folks still shamelessly supports the drug addict.
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by WorldRichest: 12:09pm On May 07, 2023
garriAndsugar:
As a pharmacist druggie

Hypertension is knocking at your door over Tinubu’s matter

1 Like

Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by BRIMBRAM: 12:11pm On May 07, 2023
holuwhagbenga:
After "THE RETURN of the certificate of return. cool

embarassed. Someone wanted to name his son Atiku but his wife has threatened to divorce him if he does because she doesn't want her son to be a born failure.
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by chipet67(m): 12:12pm On May 07, 2023
dyera:
LoL 😆 he was not invited to the coronation because the Royal family does not recognize him as the president elect. They know he will eventually be kicked out of the office of the president.
You people talk like fools most times. God forbid
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by chidiokay: 12:14pm On May 07, 2023
dyera:
LoL 😆 he was not invited to the coronation because the Royal family does not recognize him as the president elect. They know he will eventually be kicked out of the office of the president.

Some of you are just full grown illiterates, tou want UK to invite president Buhari and still imvite president elect to the coronation

Incase you are so dumb to comprehend, if one king does not die the next in line can not be crowned.

Small small children just full online these days, no sense, no reasoning , they just rant all day

1 Like

Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by CartelKenneth: 12:18pm On May 07, 2023
Balablue microphone licker King Charles no dey indulge in local AZ O!!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by katanga1: 12:22pm On May 07, 2023
On how to cheat, steal and traffic drugs. I hope for the sake of your followers, you aren't worse than buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by Okiton: 12:23pm On May 07, 2023
Another lifeless body Donald Trumps was talking about. However, King Charles don't deal on drugs, so what exactly do Mr. Tunibu want to engage in with the newly crown king?
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by katanga1: 12:24pm On May 07, 2023
On how to cheat,steal and traffic your known trade. I hope for the sake of the unborn, you'll be better than buhari
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by sprints1: 12:30pm On May 07, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
shut up ode kuku kill your self becos of one old druggie
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by jaxxy(m): 12:35pm On May 07, 2023
joker always talking rubbish
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by GoodIsGod: 12:35pm On May 07, 2023
Nairalanders are crazy grin
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 07, 2023
Lol
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by blowjob: 12:48pm On May 07, 2023
TELL DIS JUNKIE ,NO COCAINE COCKTAIL FOR PALACE OOOOO

JUNKIE PRESIDENT SELECT
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by Originalsly: 12:52pm On May 07, 2023
Too many people here on NL are brainwashed. At the mention of Tinubu.... regardless of the topic ...... they rush to type foolishness which must include drug lord ... will never be President .... or convict. ... in 2023 showing the mentality of people living back in the 17th century. Those who have some sense but no sensible response to a message remain quiet. The foolish ones will attack the messenger and not the message. Lots of foolish ones up in here. How can Nigeria ever be better with sooo many nitwits?

@ topic. This is not a good sign .... I feared Tinubu and his living in the past.... Alzheimer's disease .... living under colonialism when everything was orderly just like the UK... Tinubu and his colonial mentality. Have they not exploited Nigeria enough? Why is he now looking forward to joining with a country barely standing? Is he now going to align with the West?... which has and never done anything to benefit Nigeria? ... and is now desperate to maintain power? What is he hoping to gain from the UK? Is it loans from the World Bank and IMF?.... the Western vultures? Trouble ahead.
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by MartinsD12(m): 12:58pm On May 07, 2023
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by wonderr(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2023
Can somebody please remind this Igbos that it's too early to wail 8 years is a long journey
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by iamjavadem(m): 1:05pm On May 07, 2023
Still better than Obituary.
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
at least you admit that Tinubu possess all those characteristics you mentioned above, is that the right person to rule Nigerians? Mugun
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by obembet(f): 1:05pm On May 07, 2023
tabaralph:

He will be your president for at least next 4years know this and know peace or get ready to hug transformer

Correct that 4yrs to 8 yrs... They will wail for the next 8yrs

1 Like

Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by tyinfinity: 1:06pm On May 07, 2023
Ipob are sad because peter obituary Pandora of OSU lineage Agulu is detained by British immigration authority .
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:12pm On May 07, 2023
sprints1:
shut up ode kuku kill your self becos of one old druggie

Premium cry is allowed dude.
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by Johnsinia(m): 1:15pm On May 07, 2023
Smellying thing. Ugly fool
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by omooba74(m): 1:18pm On May 07, 2023
Must most of you think this way?
dyera:
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by omooba74(m): 1:21pm On May 07, 2023
Lolzzz... most of them think from their anus.
OkayDaddy:

In diplomatic circles, you don't invite foreign President-elects for state functions when a current President is still in office.

Obidients are generally stupid but it seems you in particular are talented in stupidity.
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by Hanndye: 1:26pm On May 07, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
The funny thing about those insulting Tinubu and calling him all sorts of names is that most of them are thieves, hardened criminals, rapists, liars and fraudsters. See them crying everywhere like mad imbeciles.

You forget to add ballot-box snatchers to the list, who are desirable for voting and rigging in elections. Your irony is great.
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by omooba74(m): 1:26pm On May 07, 2023
Return to who? Stop fooling yaself,there is no lost mandate anywhere.Tinubu is your President whether you like it or not,you beta deal with it...
Flick490:
Mandate that will soon be returned?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos / Crude Oil Exports: Malami Allegedly Paid $200m As Whistleblower Fees — Reps / Lagos To Begin Construction Of Marina And Mile 2 Interchanges In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.