Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III (14465 Views)

Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi / "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by omooba74(m): 1:30pm On May 07, 2023
Try harder,you are bittered cos against all odds,Tinubu,the man you hated so much still becomes your President,you still have four more years to wail...
KAM3KAZI:
President Elect ❌

President Imposed ✔️
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by omooba74(m): 1:35pm On May 07, 2023
Grow up,you are still on this your supposed Islamization,you will be alright las las...
Nchenches:
Bola Tinubu, the man who the Islamic extremists in Nigeria are hiding under to heighten their Talibanization of Nigeria.
A Christian is supposed to succeed President Buhari in the routine established since 1999 return to democracy.

There has been no same religion presidential ticket since 1999.
Since 1999, there has never been this today's plot by Buharideens for a 24 unbroken years of Muslim presidency in Nigeria.
Buhari vowed in 2001 to not stop until Islamic sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria. His vow is behind today's unusual realities of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by Nchenches: 1:54pm On May 07, 2023
omooba74:
Grow up,you are still on this your supposed Islamization,you will be alright las las...

You are of the group of "it's not possible to Islamise Nigeria." But you see the continuing Islamization process unfolding right before your eyes.
Deployment of TAQQIYA, that's what you are doing.
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by lildush(m): 1:56pm On May 07, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
The funny thing about those insulting Tinubu and calling him all sorts of names is that most of them are thieves, hardened criminals, rapists, liars and fraudsters. See them crying everywhere like mad imbeciles.

No body is a saint.. if thieves and drug dealers know who dey are. Dey should not be aspirin to be president na . That position is not for people with bad character and reputation.. dat is the difference.. u gerit?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by lildush(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
Ipob terrorists should be wailing responsibly

It's high time u guys stopped this rubbish child play. There is nothing like ipob. Igbo Yoruba or Hausa. We are Nigerians.. we are 1. Let this sink into your brain. Don't grow with this mentality and pass it on to your kids..
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by garriAndsugar: 1:59pm On May 07, 2023
jconsulting:

The way you are fast to post negative comments on any post that involve Tinubu,if you have utilized the same energy on your life am sure you life wouldn't have been in shambles
lol you are very funny
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by lildush(m): 2:01pm On May 07, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
at least you admit that Tinubu possess all those characteristics you mentioned above, is that the right person to rule Nigerians? Mugun

Dnt mind him.. dat is how people like him keep supporting evil.. making choices dat will bring calamity on humanity.. God will not let Dem go unpunished..
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by lildush(m): 2:02pm On May 07, 2023
OkayDaddy:
Peter Obi would have been hiding from the King. Stupid Agulu pickpocket deported from the UK.

If not that Buhari begged for him the other time, he would have joined Ekerewedu in prison.

Wat kind of talk is dis? Did ur brain travel??
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by Kingzeez10: 2:08pm On May 07, 2023
Racoon:
Still high on heroin and cocaine. As if the new monarch told him he wished to be engaged in drugs.
Racoon the wailer
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by Godfullsam(m): 2:11pm On May 07, 2023
dyera:
LoL 😆 he was not invited to the coronation because the Royal family does not recognize him as the president elect. They know he will eventually be kicked out of the office of the president.

Try and hide your ignorance for once. President Buhari was invited to the coronation. What is the need a invite someone who is not yet a president? Tinubu can only be in that coronation if the even took place after his inauguration.
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by lildush(m): 2:12pm On May 07, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
Those insulting my area Father, I hope you are a saint.

Come to think of it, everyone has skeleton in his or her thighs

My brother tinubu have more than skeleton in his closet. His own is 0a grave yard .. he is planning to sell Nigeria and buy it at ridiculous prices. Just like he did in Lagos. He want to control Nigeria presidency like he is controlling Lagos. If this is allowed to happen the country will collapse. Since he captured Lagos. Have u seen any oposition party rule Lagos? Do you know how many billions he takes monthly from Lagos IGR? do u know how many House properties he have bought with Lagos money in the UK? do u know how many properties hotel and estates he have in Lagos? We're did he get the money to aquire all dat? How much was his salary as a governor of Lagos? Ok let say He does drug business. And he got all the money from drugs. Is this wat we have to offer to the international community as our president!? Come on let's wake up.. even if he won the election legitimately. Which he did not. He is still not fit to be president.
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:20pm On May 07, 2023
lildush:

My brother tinubu have more than skeleton in his closet. His own is 0a grave yard .. he is planning to sell Nigeria and buy it at ridiculous prices. Just like he did in Lagos. He want to control Nigeria presidency like he is controlling Lagos. If this is allowed to happen the country will collapse. Since he captured Lagos. Have u seen any oposition party rule Lagos? Do you know how many billions he takes monthly from Lagos IGR? do u know how many House properties he have bought with Lagos money in the UK? do u know how many properties hotel and estates he have in Lagos? We're did he get the money to aquire all dat? How much was his salary as a governor of Lagos? Ok let say He does drug business. And he got all the money from drugs. Is this wat we have to offer to the international community as our president!? Come on let's wake up.. even if he won the election legitimately. Which he did not. He is still not fit to be president.

Oga, this type of information or ideology is outdated, only few dump head still believe this. I use to believe such 8years ago. But now am well informed.
Only the Igbo's you can sell this information to.
Let me enlighten you, Nigeria is to big and strong for Osama Binladin to even control if he was alive. You don't really know the country you are inn. Where Hausa, Fulani and some mad and tough Yoruba's are also existing - you will tell me Tinubu will come and remote control it?

your brain is still yet to develop, seems like you feed on only cassava. Its not good for you.
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by Fearyourcreator: 2:22pm On May 07, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
The funny thing about those insulting Tinubu and calling him all sorts of names is that most of them are thieves, hardened criminals, rapists, liars and fraudsters. See them crying everywhere like mad imbeciles.
We no the tribe wey them dey arrest for India everytime for drug matter... We know them as them dey scam for electronic market... Lolzzzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by seunodediranivy: 3:14pm On May 07, 2023
why is it that these people are passionately bitter and pained about Tinubu being a president elect, hope they would not suffer acute stroke before May 29?. They have totally lost in emotions and hopes, Tinubu 8years is uprightly standing, is better you change your mindset and thinking, grudges and hates cannot change anything. Nobody born of a woman can't withdraw the mandate.
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by seunodediranivy: 3:30pm On May 07, 2023
[quote author=dyera post=122982989]LoL 😆 he was not invited to the coronation because the Royal family does not recognize him as the president elect. They know he will eventually be kicked out of the office of the president.

Obi that was recognizes and invited to the coronation was detained, embarrassed, insulted and beaten blue and black recently when he visited UK see the irony of life. The loved was beaten and hates was well received. Continue with your wailings.
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 4:13pm On May 07, 2023
lildush:

It's high time u guys stopped this rubbish child play. There is nothing like ipob. Igbo Yoruba or Hausa. We are Nigerians.. we are 1. Let this sink into your brain. Don't grow with this mentality and pass it on to your kids..
ipob terrorist is the 10th most deadliest terrorist in the whole world
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 4:22pm On May 07, 2023
lildush:

says who?
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by Biletaste(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2023
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by DMerciful(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2023
Will you sit on that seat?
pendragonbladgo:

Oh OK, but he is on Google as Nigeria President elect, and its just 22days he will become a GCFR [Grand Commander of Armed Forces]. The most powerful Man in Nigeria and High Chief IN ECOWAS and AU, senior Member - Common Wealth countries and UN DIP.
where Peter Obi can never seat till he die.

The court need to be faster before 29 pls.
I don't want all the cry of Obident victims to be in vain.
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by lildush(m): 5:52pm On May 07, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
says who?

Let it die here. Let's heal the land...
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by lildush(m): 5:53pm On May 07, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
ipob terrorist is the 10th most deadliest terrorist in the whole world

Kill d narrative.... Fast. Nigeria can be better..
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by harmony75: 6:14pm On May 07, 2023
Abeg Mr jagaban no go introduce balablu worldwide!
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:21pm On May 07, 2023
So u can sell him drugs
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by ledaman: 8:25pm On May 07, 2023
garriAndsugar:
As a pharmacist druggie
Wailer until 2028 cheesy
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by liamjakes247: 10:22pm On May 07, 2023
This is thoughtful of him. Very sharp move.
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by Fujiyama: 4:27am On May 08, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Oh OK, but he is on Google as Nigeria President elect, and its just 22days he will become a GCFR [Grand Commander of Armed Forces].

^^^
undecided

The least you could do was get the meaning of "GCFR" right.
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by Fujiyama: 4:29am On May 08, 2023
hotseat:
The ill-wishers, in their attempt at castigating the President-Elect at any given opportunity, also ridicules Nigeria before the international community knowingly or unknowingly.

^^^
This is false.

The man and the country are not one and the same.
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:39pm On May 08, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

The least you could do was get the meaning of "GCFR" right.
You never ask if it was the meaning of GCFR, I only gave the President his compliment as the Military do, Grand Commander of the Federal Armed Forces. I didn't give the full meaning of the Acronym GCFR Oga.

That is the work of Obedience, they sit with their failures and attacking those like me that struggle to make sure we get the best President Asiwaju Bola Tinubu
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by Fujiyama: 2:48pm On May 08, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

You never ask if it was the meaning of GCFR, I only gave the President his compliment as the Military do, Grand Commander of the Federal Armed Forces. I didn't give the full meaning of the Acronym GCFR Oga.

That is the work of Obedience, they sit with their failures and attacking those like me that struggle to make sure we get the best President Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

^^^
Just say you don't know what the acronym means. No one will beat you.

It doesn't make sense to use the acronym and then write the wrong set of words in full. And then even worse, justify it with some fable about compliments from the military.
Re: ‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2023
Racoon:
Still high on heroin and cocaine. As if the new monarch told him he wished to be engaged in drugs.

Trust me, the new monarch and his family have been involved in things worse than drugs, from past centuries till this very moment.

I am not a Tinubu fan but your comment deserved response because it's quite naive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APGA Faction Embraces Atiku/Obi Presidency / Governor Fayemi Appoints Emir Sanusi As EKSU Chancellor / Governor Ugwuanyi Imposes 24-hour Curfew In Enugu Metropolis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.