Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP (35160 Views)

Claudia Sheinbaum Elected Mexico's First Female President / First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) / Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by NorthernersSuck: 11:04pm On May 07, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Damn!

Sane countries are making progress! If it was in Nigeria, Yorubas would have tagged this guy an ipob wanting to take over Lagos state. They Will even tag LP as Igbo party. Dear Yorubas, I sincerely hope the LP in UK is Igbo party too?. Fools and Pussy ass niggars everywhere!

That's the reason why them no dey progress
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by drmikeadams(m): 11:37pm On May 07, 2023
crossfire:
Ndukwe onuoha my good friend. Son to Bouldex telecom.congrats to him
.u Sabi am . grin
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Lazyreporta(m): 11:45pm On May 07, 2023
Penguin2:

Something tells me that if Igbos continue to achieve political success in the UK where there’s considerable number of Yorubas, they (Yoruba) might be tempted to start playing the ethnic card in the UK and start telling British people that Igbo people are coming to take their land.🤣

Do you know the statistics at all? How many Yorubas are elected in UK? How many Igbos? If there are 10 Nigerians elected, yorubas are 7..

Same with USA, Canada? By far the most elected
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by bigcasava1(m): 1:53am On May 08, 2023
Congratulations Igbo Amaka
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by pquaver(m): 3:29am On May 08, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Same way the Yorubas killed the Igbos and burnt their shops telling them to leave Yorubaland, and go to their villages. Thank God for UK bro!

We are saying the same thing.. Thank God for uk.. So no 1 is in position to mock the other
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by pquaver(m): 3:35am On May 08, 2023
Impecca:
UK
Fulani herdsman spotted. They kill for living
... You do not tell people how to react to your inadequacy.. If fulani issues is paining, your drug issue and fake selling of items is paining others

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by pquaver(m): 3:37am On May 08, 2023
obyno82:

Have some shame and keep quiet. Admit that you guys have messed up with tribalism
... Keep quiet.. You cant stomach the fact.. You have some shame and keep shut.. Did u not all support the fulani hate en masse? Yiu are here trying to claim angel..

1 Like

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by blastac: 3:38am On May 08, 2023
All those you mentioned are running for senatorial seats.. now let me ask you in Lagos how many senatorial seats have been held by igbos.. that you made an Igbo man commissioner doesn't mean anything.. we do the same here.. apart from Lagos which other SW state can you proudly beat your chest and say they allow an Igbo man to contest ?? You dey use Lagos as benchmark for others.. no tell me that an Igbo man won a ticket in Ogun or oyo before calling people hypocrites.

DevilsEqual:

Same East where the my States first Lady Betty Anyanwu wasn't even allowed to pick a ticket to contest cause she's married to a Yoruba Gov?

Same East where Obi sacked Non-indigenes in anambra civil service?

Same East where Bianca wasn't allowed to contest in Anambra cause she's from Enugu??

Omo...Una be confirm hypocrites o

Whereas,in Lagos they've had igbos in elected positions multiple times.....Kindly mention a non-igbo person that has ever held an elected post in the SE since 1999
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by zelnababa(m): 5:38am On May 08, 2023
broadman20:

Let Segun, Demola or Bulky be man enough to come out and campaign, via for political positions in the east like the IGBOS doing in Lagos.

You don't come to the east and hide under your bed and expect people to give you power.

Yorubas should try to be man enough when they go to other places. They should stop behaving like a candle light, that' can only shine inside the house, but goes off outside the house.
lolz when Ebonyi Man can't even aspire for political positions in Enugu, oga stop deceiving ur self
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by nosa2ekundayo: 5:48am On May 08, 2023
a4cube:
What do you mean Yoruba students?

I think he is correct with that statement Sha, 98% of all yorubas are in class preparing for "eart of serfice" job everywhere in Nigeria.. While the remaining 2 % are doing "taisi"..
I am in Nigeria right now but I won't be surprised if they are doing the same thing over there @
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Dafresh: 7:30am On May 08, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Friend of criminal Nnyamirin drug traffickers to India sighted.
Drung trafficking is better than being a terrorist after all our incoming president is a drug pusher but you na Asaru terrorist
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Emmanuel909090: 7:45am On May 08, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by civilserva: 8:19am On May 08, 2023
Saga16:

Why don't you win nationally?

grin

Because you killed innocent voters.
Because you attacked and injured voters
Because you threatened them openly not to vote be killed .
Because you burnt their shop for exercising their right
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Saga16: 8:29am On May 08, 2023
civilserva:

Because you killed innocent voters.
Because you attacked and injured voters
Because you threatened them openly not to vote be killed .
Because you burnt their shop for exercising their right

Write to the UN.

Don't forget to cc FIFA.

grin
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by DevilsEqual(m): 12:00pm On May 08, 2023
nomolos92:

You DevilsEqual that are always afraid to travel grin grin
Dey play

Baba, you dont know me at all...I lived around Ukwulu in Anambra state and even attended Walter Eze sec school in Ukpo
I'm not saying this to intentionally paint igbos bad but it doesnt make sense trying to expect from others what even you cant give
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by DevilsEqual(m): 12:08pm On May 08, 2023
obyno82:

But you guys were everywhere on nairaland celebrating Kemi Badenoch on being made a minister. Haaaaa!!!!! I have never seen envy and inferiority complex like the one exhibited by you. Igbos are celebrating one of their own and you are here biting yourself. Guy don't go and die because of hatred of igbos because you will see more

Its funny how you cant even see your own hypocrisy...I have nothing against whatever it is you're celebrating, I'm just surprised that you really fancy this unnecessary comparison

And as for Inferiority complex, read up on it extensively via any human psychology manual and you'd realise that "a person who's so much obsessed with making comparisons and wanting to so badly to feel supreme over others", that person is the one suffering from self-esteem and inferiority complex....The tribe that engages in that the most is the Igbos

Read up on it please
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by DevilsEqual(m): 12:15pm On May 08, 2023
obyno82:

But the same people gave clarified that Obi never sacked any non indigenes infact the principal of a school in Fegge was from Arondizuogu and she retired during Peter Obi's second tenure. Make una take am easy fey lie for here. Now let me ask you has any non igbo picked form to contest on igbo land and he or she was not allowed to contest? I dare you to bring a case here now let thunder strike you down.

At least within Lagos and Ogun, people from other Yoruba states do contest for an elective posts and even get elected with zero propaganda

But in your east, non-indigenous igbos married to indigenes cant even contest for a post

we recently saw that viral video where a certain Enugu man was asking his kinsmen not to vote another Enugu man whose grandfather is from Ebonyi....Since youre that divisive, it would take 3000 years for a non-igbo person to hold a political post in the SE

1 Like

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by gaskiyamagana: 2:29pm On May 08, 2023
Dafresh:

Drung trafficking is better than being a terrorist after all our incoming president is a drug pusher but you na Asaru terrorist
Biafdrugra citizen will never ceases praising and defending his bloder in drug trafficking.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Segzy19: 2:48pm On May 08, 2023
Tell your story to the marines.
There are more Igbos in Lagos alone than yorubas in all the southeast.... Argue that with yourself...
Na today e start abi?

G00DHardDick:

Dude, I'm not igbo but you have more Yorubas in SE than Yorubas in any other region.

Dude, I'm in Benin here and I was chatting with this yoruba girl and decided to invite her over (thinking she stays in Benin too), to my greatest shock, this girl said she stays in Enugu that she was born and brought up in Enugu, that she and her family stays in Enugu, that she has never been to Benin city before throughout her life. A Yoruba girl for that matter!!!! So wtf re you saying that Yorubas don't run to the east? Oga dem full East, na you just dey ignorant!
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by WilsonBright935: 3:17pm On May 08, 2023
bionixs:
you didn’t make sense. Your comment has no head or tail

It's quite obvious that you know nothing about UK politics
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Iykenuwa(m): 7:51pm On May 08, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Dude, I didn't talk about Peter obi here because am not Igbo.

My question is "why does anyone who supports LP or Obi be tagged an Igbo man or an ipob? Oga I'm from Edo state and I have been tagged an Igbo man and ipob several times here by the Yorubas simply because the SS, most esp we binis supported Obi. Why calling us ipob or Igbos when we have no relation with the Igbos?

Can't you See it's plain stupidity? Dude tell the Yorubas to get rid of their tribal bigots first before we can take them serious

My point still stands, why the hasty generalisation?

Can you not see the irony in your comment?
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by nomolos92: 8:40pm On May 08, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Baba, you dont know me at all...I lived around Ukwulu in Anambra state and even attended Walter Eze sec school in Ukpo
I'm not saying this to intentionally paint igbos bad but it doesnt make sense trying to expect from others what even you cant give

If you're an indigene you have the right to pick a ticket and no one can stop you, and how many time did you attempted and were denied?
Above all, your people barely travel and that's a fact
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by obyno82: 9:32pm On May 08, 2023
DevilsEqual:

At least within Lagos and Ogun, people from other Yoruba states do contest for an elective posts and even get elected with zero propaganda

But in your east, non-indigenous igbos married to indigenes cant even contest for a post

we recently saw that viral video where a certain Enugu man was asking his kinsmen not to vote another Enugu man whose grandfather is from Ebonyi....Since youre that divisive, it would take 3000 years for a non-igbo person to hold a political post in the SE

You ate very dense. Show us a case and don't use Betty Akeredolu because her case was party scheming and no one dissuaded her from buying form to contest even she herself when she complained she never said it was because of her marriage she was not selected rather the bias in the election was her grouse. Bianca already had people in APGA who saw her as a threat so that one no follow. So as I have cleared your doubt,please show me a valid case or former remain a stupid dolt that you are.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by obyno82: 9:33pm On May 08, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Its funny how you cant even see your own hypocrisy...I have nothing against whatever it is you're celebrating, I'm just surprised that you really fancy this unnecessary comparison

And as for Inferiority complex, read up on it extensively via any human psychology manual and you'd realise that "a person who's so much obsessed with making comparisons and wanting to so badly to feel supreme over others", that person is the one suffering from self-esteem and inferiority complex....The tribe that engages in that the most is the Igbos

Read up on it please

Dude just shut up you are filled with hatred and inferiority complex. Please come up with sensible arguments and not this bold display of stupidity by you.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by 9jaRealist: 10:17pm On May 08, 2023
Abuja1914:
Let's not give ethnic colouration to the victory of our Councilor elect from Markwort and New Zealand ward of Derby City Council.

It will interest you to know that majority of his support base are Yoruba students and residents in Derby.

Let's be guided and wish him greater political pursuit.

Even assuming that you undertook a personal census of his support base, one could say exactly the same thing about the Labour Party in Lagos - until the likes of MC Oluomo, Dele Alake, and the rest of the PRIMITIVE TRIBALISTIC DEMAGOGUES intervened.
>
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by DevilsEqual(m): 8:13am On May 10, 2023
nomolos92:

If you're an indigene you have the right to pick a ticket and no one can stop you, and how many time did you attempted and were denied?
Above all, your people barely travel and that's a fact

We barely travel cause its dumb to leave paradise to hell around us, we would rather travel abroad...even igbos dont live in their own enclave, so why travel there

U.S and the U.K have the least number of emigrants in the world cause they both believed their territory is far better than whatever jungle they should travel to around them

Plus, i dont need to pick up a ticket, the first lady of my state(ondo) who is an igbo lady of imo origin was denied a ticket in her own state just cause she was married to a Yoruba Gov, if you could do that to yourself, what would be the fate of a non-indigene?
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by nomolos92: 5:16pm On May 11, 2023
DevilsEqual:

We barely travel cause its dumb to leave paradise to hell around us, we would rather travel abroad...even igbos dont live in their own enclave, so why travel there

U.S and the U.K have the least number of emigrants in the world cause they both believed their territory is far better than whatever jungle they should travel to around them

Plus, i dont need to pick up a ticket, the first lady of my state(ondo) who is an igbo lady of imo origin was denied a ticket in her own state just cause she was married to a Yoruba Gov, if you could do that to yourself, what would be the fate of a non-indigene?

So you'll leave your paradise and travel abroad, lol
Igbos don't live in their enclaves is a funny one because there are more Igbos in Igbo land than any other part of the world.

People migrate for different purposes, business, studies, entertainment, vacation, studies, etc, most Igbos that travel around Nigeria do so because of business, even the Americans and Brits you cited travel when situation warrants

And denying your first lady a ticket is a party issue, if the party she belongs to denied her ticket on the basis of her marriage she could better still try another party, so blaming the entire Igbo tribe for that is baseless.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by DevilsEqual(m): 7:03am On May 12, 2023
nomolos92:

So you'll leave your paradise and travel abroad, lol
Igbos don't live in their enclaves is a funny one because there are more Igbos in Igbo land than any other part of the world.

People migrate for different purposes, business, studies, entertainment, vacation, studies, etc, most Igbos that travel around Nigeria do so because of business, even the Americans and Brits you cited travel when situation warrants

And denying your first lady a ticket is a party issue, if the party she belongs to denied her ticket on the basis of her marriage she could better still try another party, so blaming the entire Igbo tribe for that is baseless.

"Abroad" is a grand paradise to whatever we have in Nigeria and since its unreasonable leaving a more urbanised and industry based SW to a more redundant and economic-Crumbling SE, we would rather not go down there to toil in vain...So funny that even the most successful igbos grew up and live in the SW, So why go there?
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by ariesbull: 2:19pm On May 12, 2023
Isobug:
Had it be in Nigeria those that think Lagos is Luxembourg will use bigotry and propaganda to subdue this man and call him IPOB abi IPOD just to paint him black in the eyes of those with majority votes
stupid Ronuists
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by herich(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2023
obembet:

Let Igbo do it first... Let Igbo elect non Igbo as Chairman in South East...
They should come and contest first now, not when you're in you're enclave and be wailing/complaining that you guys can't live in the east because is a dry land and yet you want to win ordinary chairmanship in in the east,,, when you don't base there.
Na for your papa house(land) you won from contest for the election?
Will you be able to contest for electoral position in western world, when you don't base there?
You guys are really dull to be nursing this mentality 🤣🤣
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by herich(m): 8:20pm On May 12, 2023
IgboSomalia:

You hypocrites, show us 1 Hausa or Yoruba man occupying political office in the entire Igboland.

This election, you didn't see anything at all. Next election, you will see shege.

How many of you cowards lives in the east to participate in electioneering process with the natives. Or do you think Igbos are having it rosy to live in the west?
Is their fighting spirit, resilience and spirit to succeed and withstand pressure wherever they base or found themselves, that keeps them in the west and other parts of the country and not your accommodating nonsense claims.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cash Hoard Found At Al-bashir's Home In Sudan / Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) / Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.