Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP (35167 Views)

Claudia Sheinbaum Elected Mexico's First Female President / First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) / Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by obyno82: 5:45pm On May 07, 2023
KillSars:

Hell nah, na sawdust dey inside the box wey u mount on ur neck, dumbo
Eya your own na shit dey inside(human and animal shit) that is why you reason upside down
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Topmaike007(m): 5:46pm On May 07, 2023
leanonme82:
Igbos are ridiculous people. Look at their posts in that frontpage full of lies. Here are 2 facts:

1) In Lagos, there have been several igbo & non yoruba councillors and chairmen. Lagos has also had an igbo federal rep under APC.

2) In igboland, no outsider has ever won any councillorship, not to talk of LG chairman or federal rep.

But they have used propaganda to tell you it is yorubas that are the tribalists because they rejected a yoruba hater as governor. This is how they dish propaganda like snakes. Thank God they are perpetual losers. God himself is against liars.

what they were saying in front page is it lies or true
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Bluntemperor: 5:50pm On May 07, 2023
SpatialKing:

You will hear them shout
Our land
Yoruba land
Up and down
Useless people

So, celebrating a Councilor is now a big news to our Labour Party in Nigeria!
Anyway, Yorubas that you called 'useless people ' will always determined the outcomes of so many things in Nigeria! Make Una continue, SEBI Your Nwanyawun -' rascals ' and Mr Peter Obi - who never condemned the evils in the East,are part of the IPOB that you think you can bully the Yorubas because Tinubu has won the 2023 Elections!
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by IgboSomalia: 5:51pm On May 07, 2023
obyno82:

Oga stop making mouth like I said if you try any nonsense you will see God thank goodness that your digital footprint can make us track you. I would love for your to say this rubbish to me face to face then anything that happens to you it all on you.

Lolz. Look at this fool.
Track me, I no dey hide. I can give you my address, phone and email if you want. Shebi na ipob member you be, DSS will gun you down, I assure you.

Shebi Lagos is no man's land. Them no born you well to try nonsense in this Lagos. You fools will collect terribly.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by kelly72: 5:52pm On May 07, 2023
Saga16:
In the east, they won't even allow a foreigner fill form.

Lazy bone who gives reason why he must fail.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Hespee93: 5:52pm On May 07, 2023
successmatters:
If its in Nigeria, they will tell him to return to the east.

Is it the intension GRV in Lagos has dies this poet also have before contesting in UK? Why didn't he said he is part of the poeple hat developed UK before contesting.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:52pm On May 07, 2023
HIS JUST ANSWERING THE NAME NIGERIA
HIS NOT NIGERIAN BY HIS WESTERN ORIENTATION OF BEING A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN. angry
stop deceiving ya selves with fraud lifestyleyou naija people, and stop being scammers to piss off the world. sad
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Naxky99(m): 5:52pm On May 07, 2023
"IGBO to the WORLD"
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by riverbird: 5:53pm On May 07, 2023
Isobug:
Had it be in Nigeria those that think Lagos is Luxembourg will use bigotry and propaganda to subdue this man and call him IPOB abi IPOD just to paint him black in the eyes of those with majority votes

Nigeria is a shit hole where bigots think life starts and ends in Lagos, Thier little minds sha grin
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by cosmos1440: 5:53pm On May 07, 2023
Isobug:
Had it be in Nigeria those that think Lagos is Luxembourg will use bigotry and propaganda to subdue this man and call him IPOB abi IPOD just to paint him black in the eyes of those with majority votes

christejames:
Ellupeee!

Both home and abroad!!

Yoruba Ronu coroners should pay attention to how elections are done.

VinnyBaba:

Where are our APC Goons

Labour Party is truly an IPOB/Igbo party o. 🤨😄

G00DHardDick:
Damn!

Sane countries are making progress! If it was in Nigeria, Yorubas would have tagged this guy an ipob wanting to take over Lagos state. They Will even tag LP as Igbo party. Dear Yorubas, I sincerely hope the LP in UK is Igbo party too?. Fools and Pussy ass niggars everywhere!

Penguin2:

Something tells me that if Igbos continue to achieve political success in the UK where there’s considerable number of Yorubas, they (Yoruba) might be tempted to start playing the ethnic card in the UK and start telling British people that Igbo people are coming to take their land.🤣

Ikpeyi:
...Igbos are never intimidated unlike you guys. That's why they buy form in Taraba, Lagos,UK,US and win. Igbos are not your mate that's why you guys are filled with greed.

Jnkay:
Sentiment apart I think the guys from this region are good.[/quote

[quote author=SOSinNigeria post=122987750]

Congratulations to him and the real accommodators who voted a man from Africa. However, if it's the primitive fake accommodators, they will start crying that Igbos have taken over their lands.

A tribe of primitive and insecure low self esteem dolts.

I didn't mention any tribe by name, but watch how the fools will start quoting me due to guilty conscience.

Firstly, You are all bloody ethnic bigots. Are Igbos the only Nigerians or even Africans to ever win elections in the UK ?

Secondly, You are all irredeemable ignoramuses if you think the UK Labour party is in anyway connected to the Nigerian Labour Party.

Thirdly, Peter Obi will never be Nigeria's president and most importantly, You Igbos have no right to accuse others of ethnicism or tribalism because you are the worst set of tribal bigots in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Saga16: 5:56pm On May 07, 2023
kelly72:

Lazy bone who gives reason why he must fail.

Is she from Nnewi? She is from Ngwo in Enugu State. I would prefer someone who is a son of the soil, and because I come from Nnewi, I would like an Nnewi indigene to represent us.”

Also speaking on the matter, Emeka Odimegwu Ojukwu Jnr said, “She is apparently coming out on the platform of APGA and that is APGA’s business.

“They can decide on whoever they want to bring out. That should not be my business but I find it curious that they want somebody from Enugu State to represent us in Anambra South.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Cassandraloius: 5:58pm On May 07, 2023
Congratulations to him.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by OloyeVIII: 6:02pm On May 07, 2023
owem19:
I no call anybody, still guilty conscience playing the game tongue
No be who get the conscience first!..you dey whine me?
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by InvertedHammer: 6:02pm On May 07, 2023
/

I am just wondering why they didn't tell him to return to Biafra.

/
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by twilliamx(m): 6:04pm On May 07, 2023
Isobug:

Dumb you, you should have used the enugu man that said an eboyin man can never be a governor in enugu state as a better example

1 Like

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Johnn74: 6:05pm On May 07, 2023
cool
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by melzabull(f): 6:07pm On May 07, 2023
Levels1:

In reverse

If it happens to be Onisha, Anambra State

And he happens to be from the most civilized region in Nigeria, will he be allowed to contest let alone elect?

I'm just asking as you comment.
please which is the most civilized region in Nigeria ?

Deluded fools everywhere cheesy
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 07, 2023
You could not infiltrate the system back home from the ward level, but could take up councillorship in UK

Nigeria will remain the same. The elites like myself have failed the country!

The keep daydreaming that, they could make a change from the top!
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Ashirioluwa: 6:14pm On May 07, 2023
However, here in Nigeria, we cannot even tolerate each other.

Look at what happened in Lagos during the last elections: the Yorubas tried to prevent the Ibo people from casting their votes all because they had different views concerning the presidential candidates.

The tribalism in this country is too strong.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by candygist: 6:17pm On May 07, 2023
Isobug:

Use anambra as an example. The day a Yoruba man will contest an election in Anambra and win, i will take you people serious.

1 Like

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Idemudia22: 6:18pm On May 07, 2023
SpatialKing:

You will hear them shout
Our land
Yoruba land
Up and down

Useless people
Coming from your useless brain
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by obembet(f): 6:18pm On May 07, 2023
melzabull:
piggy, what stopped non Igbos from contesting?

Fools everywhere

Let Igbo allow Fulani man to be chairman in Anambra, then I wil take you guys serious
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Airlord2030: 6:21pm On May 07, 2023
obyno82:

This is clear politics you have to win the hearts of people around you that is how you get voted. In Lagos most of the areas where igbos are voted have majority igbos and these guys if you check them have actually done a lot for their community. You want to come and contest and you don't even have the population in numbers to intermingle with the locals and on top of that you are not even contributing your quota to develop your community and you want to be voted. Look dude stop talking like someone in creche you need to be sensible. Again to your treat I will say it again if you know you are mad try and harass any igbo man voting in any election and I assure you, that is your last day on this earth because you will see God and go to hell from there.
my guy shut up there. you have nothing to say...

show us just one non igbo political holder in your afghaneastern and stop blabbing upandan
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by oxygeng: 6:23pm On May 07, 2023
Yes our vote made it possible, we voted massively for him. Tinubu MUST return the certificate. Congratulations Onuoha
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by kingyakos: 6:23pm On May 07, 2023
No it can't be, he's not a Yoruba, he's not from Lagos, he's not Igbo, it can't happen in our land, he's not a northerner and he's not even a Muslim. All of you witches and wizard, enemy of your own self, tribal and religious bigot shebi una see am.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by gaskiyamagana: 6:24pm On May 07, 2023
Isobug:
Thrash.
Was is not the same only Lagos in Nigeria that has non indegen as elected member in the state Assembly?
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by gaskiyamagana: 6:25pm On May 07, 2023
kingyakos:
No it can't be, he's not a Yoruba, he's not from Lagos, he's not Igbo, it can't happen in our land, he's not a northerner and he's not even a Muslim. All of you witches and wizard, enemy of your own self, tribal and religious bigot shebi una see am.
Sharap
We have Yoruba too as elected politicians over there.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Airlord2030: 6:26pm On May 07, 2023
KillSars:

U get time dey exchange words with those dumbos...

The fact are there, they love playing the victim card, but people don dey see through their lies now

Across ethnic lines, u won't see another tribe occupy a political position for their side.
Across religious lines, na still one way....

Their own tribalism and bigotry, dem dey add cry join, coz as dem dey play am, dem dey play victim card with it, bunch of numbskulls...

No waste ur time on those irredeemable souls abeg...
them like make you do for them wetin them nor go fit ever do for you.

bunch of greedy people
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by EmeraldEmperor(m): 6:26pm On May 07, 2023
Nigeria is chaotic in Coexistence Alliance
When Yoruba &Hausa-Fulani Team Against Igbo We term it Progressive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) / Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard / Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.