Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,738 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP (35163 Views)

Claudia Sheinbaum Elected Mexico's First Female President / First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) / Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by OloyeVIII: 4:45pm On May 07, 2023
FireUpNow:
Lol
I dey tell you bro..
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by obyno82: 4:46pm On May 07, 2023
[quote author=IgboSomalia post=122989915][/quote]

The question is this did they stop him from contesting? After all Gbadebo's poster when it is shown on Facebook is it not similar comment from Yorubas we got? Oga try and be sensible in your arguments. Using Facebook comment is childish the real koko is did they prevent him from buying forms and contesting? The answer is no
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by mortalincarnate(f): 4:47pm On May 07, 2023
This is exactly what I
Mean
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by IpobAntidote: 4:47pm On May 07, 2023
obyno82:

Oya bring instances where someone bought form to contest and he or she was not allowed because he or she was from another place. Ondo first lady's case was that the party in Imo had someone they wanted and she was rigged out. It was never because of where her husband was from. Make una take am East to dey lie make thunder no strike una.

Bianca (an Igbo woman) was not allowed to run simply because she was from another state. Even though she was married to Ojukwu.
Go and verify.

Not to talk of someone from another tribe. Pls go and rest.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by owem19(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2023
I no call anybody, still guilty conscience playing the game tongue
OloyeVIII:

Na your win?
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by obyno82: 4:48pm On May 07, 2023
DevilsEqual:
I really need to stop quoting obidioits henceforth

They really want people to go about bragging on how their kinsmen elsewhere flourishes

If this isn't a psychological issue borne out of inferiority complex then I wonder what it is....Lol

But you guys were everywhere on nairaland celebrating Kemi Badenoch on being made a minister. Haaaaa!!!!! I have never seen envy and inferiority complex like the one exhibited by you. Igbos are celebrating one of their own and you are here biting yourself. Guy don't go and die because of hatred of igbos because you will see more

2 Likes

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by IgboSomalia: 4:48pm On May 07, 2023
obyno82:

The question is this did they stop him from contesting? After all Gbadebo's poster when it is shown on Facebook is it not similar comment from Yorubas we got? Oga try and be sensible in your arguments. Using Facebook comment is childish the real koko is did they prevent him from buying forms and contesting? The answer is no

Show us a single political seat occupied by non Igbos in entire Igboland. You are here ranting rubbish.

This election is just play. Next election, we will show you people hell.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by obyno82: 4:49pm On May 07, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Bianca (an Igbo woman) was not allowed to run simply because she was from another state. Even though she was married to Ojukwu.
Go and verify.

Not to talk of someone from another tribe. Pls go and rest.

Oga that it not true that one was APGA internal politics I have told you bring a valid case. Bianca's own was clear there were others in APGA that wanted theat ticket and they needed her put of the way. Oga bring a valid case this one no hold water.

1 Like

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by obyno82: 4:50pm On May 07, 2023
IgboSomalia:

Show us a single political seat occupied by non Igbos in entire Igboland. You are here ranting rubbish.

Show us any non igbo that actually contested an election.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by penta(m): 4:52pm On May 07, 2023
Isobug:
Had it be in Nigeria those that think Lagos is Luxembourg will use bigotry and propaganda to subdue this man and call him IPOB abi IPOD just to paint him black in the eyes of those with majority votes

if you don't leave this nonsense narration and comparison. Lagos is Yoruba land.. you cannot lead in Lagos state if you cyan abide, understand and respect our Yoruba cultural heritage and language. grin grin Chinedu can't speak Yoruba to start with

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 07, 2023
obyno82:

Oya bring instances where someone bought form to contest and he or she was not allowed because he or she was from another place. Ondo first lady's case was that the party in Imo had someone they wanted and she was rigged out. It was never because of where her husband was from. Make una take am East to dey lie make thunder no strike una.
Dumbo...
Bunch of numbskull
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by obyno82: 4:53pm On May 07, 2023
IgboSomalia:

This is clear politics you have to win the hearts of people around you that is how you get voted. In Lagos most of the areas where igbos are voted have majority igbos and these guys if you check them have actually done a lot for their community. You want to come and contest and you don't even have the population in numbers to intermingle with the locals and on top of that you are not even contributing your quota to develop your community and you want to be voted. Look dude stop talking like someone in creche you need to be sensible. Again to your treat I will say it again if you know you are mad try and harass any igbo man voting in any election and I assure you, that is your last day on this earth because you will see God and go to hell from there.

1 Like

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by obyno82: 4:54pm On May 07, 2023
KillSars:

Dumbo...
Bunch of numbskull

Oga you have nothing to say. Just shut up abeg.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by ppogba: 4:54pm On May 07, 2023
successmatters:
If its in Nigeria, they will tell him to return to the east.

Exactly.
The way a former governor of Anambra state sacked indigenes of Ebonyi, Imo and Abia states from the state civil service.

Have your forgotten?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by obyno82: 4:54pm On May 07, 2023
ppogba:

Exactly.
The way a former governor of Anambra state sacked indigenes of Ebonyi, Imo and Abia states from the state civil service.

Have your forgotten?

Name the former governor why are you afraid and let us do a fact check.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Segzy19: 4:56pm On May 07, 2023
Stop crying please! Yen yen yen!
Can the same happen in Abia or Anambra that a non-igbo person become a councillor or be elected into any post? Before you throw stones remember that you live in a glass house....

Isobug:
Had it be in Nigeria those that think Lagos is Luxembourg will use bigotry and propaganda to subdue this man and call him IPOB abi IPOD just to paint him black in the eyes of those with majority votes

7 Likes

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 07, 2023
obyno82:

Oga you have nothing to say. Just shut up abeg.
Something to say to a zombie with dead brain?

Hell naaahhhh

4 Likes

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Eriokanmi: 4:56pm On May 07, 2023
Isobug:
Don't you think Nigeria is ready for business of developmenal growth yet? We're still dreaming my guy
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by IpobAntidote: 4:57pm On May 07, 2023
obyno82:

Oga that it not true that one was APGA internal politics I have told you bring a valid case. Bianca's own was clear there were others in APGA that wanted theat ticket and they needed her put of the way. Oga bring a valid case this one no hold water.

Is not true? Yeah, when the whole world was reading statements from your people stating why she can't run? The joke is on you.
I even have another video where another Igbo man stated clearly that another politician cannot run somewhere in Igbo land simply because his father was from Ebonyi. you must be on crack to even try to deny the obvious.

In Yoruba land, anyone can run, 5 Igbos were in the Lagos State of Assembly in 2015. Can that happen in Igbo land? HELL U PEE, NO.

Give us an example of where anyone including Igbos has been prevented from running in Yoruba land.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by bionixs: 4:57pm On May 07, 2023
Isobug:
dont mind them
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by obyno82: 4:58pm On May 07, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Is not true? Yeah, when the whole world was reading statements from your people stating why she can't run? The joke is on you.
I even have another video where another Igbo man stated clearly that another politician cannot run somewhere in Igbo land simply because his father was from Ebonyi. you must be on crack to even try to deny the obvious.

In Yoruba land, anyone can run, 5 Igbos were in the Lagos State of Assembly in 2015. Can that happen in Igbo land? HELL U PEE, NO.

Give us an example of where anyone including Igbos has been prevented from running in Yoruba land.

Go and read my second comment before reasoning upside down.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by obyno82: 4:58pm On May 07, 2023
KillSars:

Something to say to a zombie with dead brain?

Hell naaahhhh

Oga I think you are the one with a dead brain.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Segzy19: 4:59pm On May 07, 2023
Go check! I guess this is the first Igbo to win an elected post in UK abi...
Yorubas have always won in elections in the UK, USA all over.... Just one Igbo winning a councillor position you have started attacking yorubas.
Yet if we start with you guys, you will start your victim attitude....

Why are you guys like this? Yoruba is not your problem o but it you makes us your problem that your headache

christejames:
Ellupeee!

Both home and abroad!!

Yoruba Ronu coroners should pay attention to how elections are done.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Segzy19: 4:59pm On May 07, 2023
This is Labour party, UK.... Be wise

VinnyBaba:

Where are our APC Goons

Labour Party is truly an IPOB/Igbo party o. 🤨😄

4 Likes

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Segzy19: 5:00pm On May 07, 2023
UK no be Lagos.... Be wise!

G00DHardDick:
Damn!

Sane countries are making progress! If it was in Nigeria, Yorubas would have tagged this guy an ipob wanting to take over Lagos state. They Will even tag LP as Igbo party. Dear Yorubas, I sincerely hope the LP in UK is Igbo party too?. Fools and Pussy ass niggars everywhere!

5 Likes

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by bionixs: 5:00pm On May 07, 2023
Saga16:
In the east, they won't even allow a foreigner fill form.
oga lie. Meanwhile, lagos should not be like Ondo your state. It is a city where everyone should have opportunity to try their popularity as co contributors in development.

So sad people would come from Kwara , ondo , oyo , ogun, claiming Lagos . Shi shi dey no dey contribute
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Segzy19: 5:01pm On May 07, 2023
They are so ignorant and arrogant at the same time. They are so quick to hate on other tribes.
Awon oloshi

Abuja1914:
Let's not give ethnic colouration to the victory of our Councilor elect from Markwort and New Zealand ward of Derby City Council.

It will interest you to know that majority of his support base are Yoruba students and residents in Derby.

Let's be guided and wish him greater political pursuit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by obyno82: 5:02pm On May 07, 2023
IpobAntidote:

You are still talking trash and stop gaslighting, you are yet to read my next comment where I mentioned you and explained. You cannot come and contest in a place where firstly your people are very miniscule in population to even intermingle with the locals so that they can understand their needs, secondly the person contesting what is his or her contribution to the locality that will even make the indigenes vote that person? You see sometimes use your sense especially cognitive sense that God gave you so that you can analyse before make rash and stupid tribal assertions.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Segzy19: 5:02pm On May 07, 2023
Oya go and claim UK too now

SpatialKing:

You will hear them shout
Our land
Yoruba land
Up and down

Useless people

3 Likes

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by ppogba: 5:03pm On May 07, 2023
obyno82:

Name the former governor why are you afraid and let us do a fact check.

Fact checking what is in the public domain?

Why not goggle Anambra Gov. sacks non indigenes?
Or in the alternative ask an elder who will be truthful if their is any around you?

4 Likes

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by bionixs: 5:03pm On May 07, 2023
WilsonBright935:

Na wa for you o... Have you ever witnessed any of the UK elections before? Or lemme ask this way, have you ever voted in the UK before?. If you haven't, then shut the fvck off.!!!
you didn’t make sense. Your comment has no head or tail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cash Hoard Found At Al-bashir's Home In Sudan / Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) / Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.