Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,454 members, 7,861,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

PHOTOS: Meet The Six (6) Luckiest Politicians In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Meet The Six (6) Luckiest Politicians In Nigeria (72389 Views)

Photos: Meet Okonjo-iweala's Son After He Reportedly Proposed To Genevieve / The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) / PHOTOS: Meet Nigeria’s Most Romantic Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Meet The Six (6) Luckiest Politicians In Nigeria by eroticecstasy: 11:58am On May 08, 2023
Wawelexy:
Osinbanjo would have been the luckiest had it been Tinubu allowed him gets the ticket... 8years VP, 8years president

APC wouldn't have won the election
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The Six (6) Luckiest Politicians In Nigeria by Afamed: 12:28pm On May 08, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:

Exactly why I was confused during the electioneering. Obi supporters in all honesty, did not subject him to accountability, neither were they willing to engage in civil conversation without insults about his antecedents. To be fair, supporters of Asiwaju and Atiku also employed insults during the campaign. Some of these supporters (of the three + 1) candidates made the whole think appear like an ethnoreligious warfare - when it was just politics. Some took criticism of their candidates as hating their tribe or religion even when you never implied so... It was difficult really!

I think there is need for orientation for our people. We may not all be in the same political camp but we should be able to start making informed (and not sensational) decisions. We are no longer 'young' like we may believe, we are gradually exiting the youth stage... It's time to take responsibility

Most of his supporters are the 20th born generation who know nothing about politics & performance .

Like you said , non of them bothered to verify his antecedents when he was a Gov. Perharps they were carried away by the fake sweet stats Obi ditched to them
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The Six (6) Luckiest Politicians In Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 1:18pm On May 08, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:
6. Ike Ekweremadu: He has to his credit as the only politician that has occupied the positions of Council Chairman, Chief of Staff to Governor, Secretary to Enugu State Government, 5 time Senator, 3 time Deputy President of the Senate & one-time Speaker of the ECOWAS Parliament

Followed by collecting beating from his people in Germany , during his visit to Germany to eat yam.

And now in prison for organ harvesting and human trafficking.....
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The Six (6) Luckiest Politicians In Nigeria by Cromagnon: 1:54pm On May 08, 2023
Wawelexy:
Osinbanjo would have been the luckiest had it been Tinubu allowed him gets the ticket... 8years VP, 8years president
why should he ALLOW him. Is he not a man
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The Six (6) Luckiest Politicians In Nigeria by dududgav78: 2:07pm On May 08, 2023
Becoming a barber was not something I had always planned on. It was a decision I made after realizing my passion for cutting hair. I had always been interested in the art of grooming, and after working in a barbershop as an apprentice, I knew that this was the career path I wanted to take. Becoming a barber requires a lot of hard work and dedication, but it is a rewarding career that allows you to express your creativity and help people look and feel their best. As a barber, I take pride in my work and strive to give each client the best possible experience. https://premiumbarbershop.com/158-e-39th-st/
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The Six (6) Luckiest Politicians In Nigeria by SALLYBERRY01(m): 2:10pm On May 08, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:
Peter Obi won in GEJ's Polling Unit.

This should give you an idea who he supported

I won’t judge because of that , Peter obi won tinubu polling unit also those that mean Tinubu voted for him?
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The Six (6) Luckiest Politicians In Nigeria by chaloskyx: 3:08pm On May 08, 2023
lol how is this one lucky you mean hes lucky in as long as he remains in a corrupt country but once outside its boarders his luck runs out
TonyeBarcanista:
6. Ike Ekweremadu: He has to his credit as the only politician that has occupied the positions of Council Chairman, Chief of Staff to Governor, Secretary to Enugu State Government, 5 time Senator, 3 time Deputy President of the Senate & one-time Speaker of the ECOWAS Parliament
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The Six (6) Luckiest Politicians In Nigeria by amakanancy(f): 4:29pm On May 08, 2023
Wawelexy:
plus 8 years Attorney general

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Meet The Six (6) Luckiest Politicians In Nigeria by Obansy112(m): 10:43pm On May 08, 2023
Governor Yahaya Bello needs to be added to the list. He's one of the luckiest politician.
Re: PHOTOS: Meet The Six (6) Luckiest Politicians In Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:54pm On May 09, 2023
jamesversion:

I remember in 2014, you were an APC member. Shortly before the 2015 elections you decamped to PDP and supported GEJ. GEJ lost.

You remained in PDP and supported Atiku in 2019. Atiku lost.

In 2023, you supported Atiku again who contested at 72(which obviously you saw nothing wrong with his age), he lost again.

If you decamp to APC 2moro, you know what, WPC will lose. Why??.. Because of you. grin
Chai...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs Attack PU In Dipo Olubi Street, Cart Away Ballot Boxes, Injure Voter / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum / 15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.