Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War (3249 Views)

$460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT / Forfeited $460,000 Was A Civil Matter: Tinubu's Witness, Bamidele Tells Tribunal / New Photos Of Super Cop, Abba Kyari, Cause A Stir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by blacksam01: 7:25pm On May 07, 2023
...with the return of the president elect from his medical trip in paris...he went straight to his mansion in Abuja nd 24hrs latter parked into a far smaller house in the compound of defence headquarters...

Questions now is what is tinubu doing there..at his mansion and as a president elect, he is due for a well equip nd good protection by the dss nd police...so why is tinubu mischievously lodging at yhe defense headquarters...

my guess is that he wanted to get closer to the chief of defense staff nd influence his decision to support him ,since as it stands, that is the only arm that can stop him, little wonder, the army chief after about two days of his sourjoun there...

what we shld b careful about is that the military chief usually have rivals in rank with its folds, if we thread dangerously nd allow our military top brass to get involved with politics, then that is danger as it unfolded in sudan recently...@ sudan just two politically instigated generals are cause fight every...

president buhari dhld call his chief to order nd order tinububout og the defense HQ, if he need more security, he shld b accorded more..but not mess up the military with money nd politics, i forsee tinubu never ever leaving power, instead using the military to extend his stay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by Jones4190(m): 7:31pm On May 07, 2023
ignorant is your problem, buhari also lodge there in 2015

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 07, 2023
Una don dey sound like psycho. The inauguration day is almost near. 🤣
Omo Tinubu matter go make some people do the unthinkable. Even some no fit sleep for night!

The closer the inauguration day, the more una wailing volume dey increase. E no easy.
Tinubu will rule you and your family for 4/8 yrs. Those who said he wouldn't win are no where to be found. Una be less, and your noise starts/ends here.

No man or entity can stop him from mounting that seat! 🤣

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by donbachi(m): 7:34pm On May 07, 2023
Wetin dis one dey talk sef

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by helinues: 7:34pm On May 07, 2023
Awon wailers ko ni simi IJN. No rest for the wicked souls

E ma wail ku ni.

Awon oniranu

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 07, 2023
donbachi:
Wetin dis one dey talk sef
Be like you no understand mental disorder. 🤣
I read the thing come try understand, but I no fit because na jargons.

That moment when you start coming yup with trash to suit your bruised feeling! 🤣
Tinubu matter go carry some of these wailers enter market! 🤣

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by tafabaloo(m): 7:41pm On May 07, 2023
Ignorance and illiteracy are worse than Covid-19

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by Tolue43: 7:50pm On May 07, 2023
blacksam01:
...with the return of the president elect from his medical trip in paris...he went straight to his mansion in Abuja nd 24hrs latter parked into a far smaller house in the compound of defence headquarters...

Questions now is what is tinubu doing there..at his mansion and as a president elect, he is due for a well equip nd good protection by the dss nd police...so why is tinubu mischievously lodging at yhe defense headquarters...

my guess is that he wanted to get closer to the chief of defense staff nd influence his decision to support him ,since as it stands, that is the only arm that can stop him, little wonder, the army chief after about two days of his sourjoun there...

what we shld b careful about is that the military chief usually have rivals in rank with its folds, if we thread dangerously nd allow our military top brass to get involved with politics, then that is danger as it unfolded in sudan recently...@ sudan just two politically instigated generals are cause fight every...

president buhari dhld call his chief to order nd order tinububout og the defense HQ, if he need more security, he shld b accorded more..but not mess up the military with money nd politics, i forsee tinubu never ever leaving power, instead using the military to extend his stay

Lol..I understand you perfectly, you were expecting military to take over before inauguration. But you are surprised that they are actually with Tinubu already, so your hope got shattered!

Fasten your belt, you have 8 years to wail...

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by renderme: 8:00pm On May 07, 2023
Ayiri omo IPOB.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:01pm On May 07, 2023
blacksam01:

president buhari dhld call his chief to order nd order tinububout og the defense HQ, if he need more security, he shld b accorded more..but not mess up the military with money nd politics, i forsee tinubu
never ever leaving power, instead using the military to extend his stay

I swear you lack common understanding of event in Nigeria. Pls delete this nonsense....

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by jaymichael(m): 8:30pm On May 07, 2023
blacksam01:

This Obidients and anti Tinubu phenomenon don dey make una craze one by one.
The rubbish you wrote can only come from a schizophrenic and a mentality dysfunctional head.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by DaddyJapan(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2023
blacksam01:

You're completely off base here, Rasta.

The Defence House is the official residence reserved for Nigeria’s President-Elects since the country returned to democratic rule in 1999.
Source: https://guardian.ng/news/tinubu-moves-to-defence-house-ahead-of-may-29-inauguration/

President-elect, Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar'Adua of the last rigged election has relocated to the Akinola Aguda House in Aso Rock Villa to limit visitors who had bombarded his temporary Defence House residence for political appointments.
Source: https://www.ambroseehirim.com/2007/05/yaradua-relocates-to-aso-rock-villa.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by blacknp(m): 8:42pm On May 07, 2023
Jones4190:
ignorant is your problem, buhari also lodge there in 2015
blacksam01 you have just exposed yourself to be an ignorant person, the more you learn to shut up & keep your silence, the more some people may feel you have a bit of common sense.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by OK2NVME: 8:42pm On May 07, 2023
blacksam01:

This is why you niggers think you are Jews.
The stupidity Kevel of an okoro is unprecedented.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by baretalk: 8:43pm On May 07, 2023
Lastatica, Seun why still leaving this fake thread here.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by ChiefOloye(m): 8:44pm On May 07, 2023
Kai! What kind of things are these ones? OP, if you continue in this trend, you may run mad, when the Supreme Court expectedly throws out Obi's case for lack of merit.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by blacknp(m): 8:45pm On May 07, 2023
baretalk:
Lastatica, Seun why still leaving this fake thread here.
So that people can finish that opoyo op blacksam01 for been extremely ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by garriAndsugar: 8:47pm On May 07, 2023
SMH
Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by blacknp(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2023
OK2NVME:

I use God beg you never ever associate the Wailers club with these Zio Marxist OSU pigs .

Pls, we stopped selling wailers form in 2015.

Do not equate okoro foolishness with the Wailers Club.

Thank you.
Ok.
Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by baretalk: 8:50pm On May 07, 2023
blacknp:
So that people can finish that opoyo op blacksam01 for been extremely ignorant.
This is a disgrace to nairaland, allowing such blatant nonsense on the forum.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by Globad(f): 8:52pm On May 07, 2023
blacksam01:

Lamentations of Labourers (LOL) grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by blacksam01: 8:57pm On May 07, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by DaddyJapan(m): 9:02pm On May 07, 2023
blacksam01:

i like this education and i appreciate it

You are welcome.
Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by Paretomaster1(m): 9:08pm On May 07, 2023
blacksam01:

No go commit sui*c*id*e before the inauguration o.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by wahalawahala: 9:08pm On May 07, 2023
I dey Shame fr u Op😂

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 07, 2023
Tolue43:

Lol..I understand you perfectly, you were expecting military to take over before inauguration. But you are surprised that they are actually with Tinubu already, so your hope got shattered!

Fasten your belt, you have 8 years to wail...

They really thought they could influence anything with their social media antics. Stylishly calling for military takeover before May 29 every eke market day.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by Bintdawood(f): 9:29pm On May 07, 2023
Abeg someone shu tell this guy to delete this thread 😒😒😒😒
Wetin be this na😕😕😕

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by Bahdguyishere: 10:00pm On May 07, 2023
The wailing wailers 3.0 app can make someone to run mad, this Op has downloaded it. No wonder e dey act like mad person kiss kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by fr3do(m): 10:08pm On May 07, 2023
You have got things mixed up

Defence house is where a president-elect stays before being sworn in

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Trying To Cause A Civil War by dollytino4real(f): 10:28pm On May 07, 2023
It will start and end in his camp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Negotiations Ongoing To Resolve Labour Crisis In Kwara – NLC / IBB Murders / What A Country Lesotho Is, Can Nigeria Learn From Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.