Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,491 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? (14062 Views)

Which Is More Painful Menstrual Cramps VS Konji Pains? / Ladies Only : Share your worst experience With Menstrual Cramps ( Photo ) / Should He Call Off The Wedding Because Of This??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 07, 2023
I can't, it's not even reasonable. My opinion tho. smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by overdrive(m): 7:40pm On May 07, 2023
Nonsense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 07, 2023
overdrive:
Nonsense
You get period cramps too right?

11 Likes

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Fahvvy: 8:06pm On May 07, 2023
When they didn't spend a dime on the wedding, then any reason is "valid" enough to cancel a wedding undecided...

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 07, 2023
Fahvvy:
When they didn't spend a dime on the wedding, then any reason is "valid" enough to cancel a wedding undecided...
Women spend on wedding too. undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by galantjoe(m): 10:24am On May 08, 2023
Fahvvy:

You re very right

Some people, let me not say ladies, are selfish and only interested in their own self-interest. Whether he or she is spouse or not, anything not beneficial to him or her won't see light of a day

11 Likes

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Fahvvy: 10:36am On May 08, 2023
Nia69:
Women spend on wedding too. undecided

Did I say they didn't? undecided...

And besides...
In those VERY FEW cases where they do spend little cash on weddings, how often have you heard them cancel that wedding because of cramps? undecided...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 08, 2023
No, but I think I'd been sitting down throughout the entire wedding reception.

No dancing from me and I'd probably be faking that smile too because those things can be very painful.

I once missed two exams back in varsity because of them.

But there are some pills that can help ease the pain and since I've been taking them, I can't remember the last time I experienced painful cramps... The pills make life easier.

25 Likes

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by LeeSmart: 11:23am On May 08, 2023
Samantha124:
No dancing from me and I'd probably be faking that smile too because those things can be very painful.
But there are some pills that can help ease the pain and since I've been taking them, I can't remember the last time I experienced painful cramps... The pills make life easier.
Samantha i really want to be schooled concerning waht u hav said, how safe is the cramps pill? Heard it has it own side effect just like postinor 2 when taken offen?

1 Like

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Nobody: 11:32am On May 08, 2023
There are a variety of pills, so I don't know which one you're talking about, but I don't experience any side effects.

And also remember that as people, we can react to the same thing differently.
LeeSmart:

Samantha i really want to be schooled concerning waht u hav said, how safe is the cramps pill? Heard it has it own side effect just like postinor 2 when taken offen?

7 Likes

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 08, 2023
Fahvvy:

Did I say they didn't? undecided...

And besides...
In those VERY FEW cases where they do spend little cash on weddings, how often have you heard them cancel that wedding because of cramps? undecided...
You did.
Fahvvy:

3 Likes

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 08, 2023
Samantha124:

Yeah, there are pills. I don't use them though.

1 Like

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 08, 2023
You should try using them... I wasn't using them at first and my first days of my period would always mess up with my plans for the day, it was horrible.

But ever since I started taking the pills, I even forget that I used to have painful period pains.

Immediately my period starts, I take the pills and I don't experience any pains whatsoever.
Nia69:
Yeah, there are pills. I don't use them though.

1 Like

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 08, 2023
Samantha124:
You should try using them... I wasn't using them at first and my first days of my period would always mess up with my plans for the day, it was horrible.

But ever since I started taking the pills, I even forget that I used to have painful period pains.

Immediately my period starts, I take the pills and I don't experience any pains whatsoever.
No side effects? Can you recommend some?
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Fahvvy: 4:01pm On May 08, 2023
Nia69:
You did.

Please read again undecided...
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 08, 2023
I don't experience any side effects.

I take painamol tablets.. they're for all kinds of pains in general.. They were prescribed for me for pains, colds, fever, and headaches.

One day I decided to try them for my period pains and they worked.
Nia69:
No side effects? Can you recommend some?

1 Like

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 08, 2023
Samantha124:

I take painamol tablets.. they're for all kinds of pains in general.. They were prescribed for me for pains, colds, fever, and headaches.

Alright. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Paramount01(m): 6:56pm On May 08, 2023
Nia69:
Women spend on weddings too. undecided

Any man that spends 80 to 90% on a wedding tends to finish the wedding without the support of any lady

1 Like

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by AutoConsult: 11:29am On May 09, 2023
N
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Houseofglam7(f): 11:30am On May 09, 2023
The internet is one big ass cesspit undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by AutoConsult: 11:31am On May 09, 2023
Cancel a whole wedding because of cramps? Really? Let me just save my comment for later.

You might need this though...👇

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Seagodess(f): 11:31am On May 09, 2023
Very foolish question on fp. Meanwhile if you are in a relationship.. Godly one.. and UV been having sex.. you can still amend ur ways with God And stop it, till after your wedding..sex before marriage has serious spiritual implications.. iam from the sea.i know what am saying.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by 1Sharon(f): 11:31am On May 09, 2023
Because you've never heard of painkillers ?

1 Like

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Chee59(f): 11:31am On May 09, 2023
I won't even set it two weeks before my wedding.
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by erai30(m): 11:31am On May 09, 2023
God abeg in my next life make me a man, because the other gender wahala too much.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Pidginwhisper: 11:32am On May 09, 2023
WTF
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Suzzytee05(f): 11:34am On May 09, 2023
I made sure my Wedding was at least two weeks before my next menstrual period. I don't think I would have been okay if I was menstruating during my Wedding.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Seagodess(f): 11:34am On May 09, 2023
Samantha124:

it has effects
Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by obayendo1010(m): 11:36am On May 09, 2023
If you can cancel wedding because of menstrual cramp please kiss wedding ceremony bye bye because i will postpone it too because of useless chelsea match....since we are now petty to understand plans and sacrifice energys

2 Likes

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by juman(m): 11:38am On May 09, 2023
Female dey try o.

1 Like

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by Day169: 11:38am On May 09, 2023
I do not believe that it's enough to cancel or postpone a wedding except it warrants a hospital admission.
If the lady consults with a doctor, there are ways of minimising the effects of menstrual cramps or even totally abolishing the event of menstruation as she could be put on contraceptives ahead of her 'glorious' day. smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? by juman(m): 11:39am On May 09, 2023
You can't.
Why?
Because you can't be absent from work because of menstrual whatever.
So it apply to wedding as well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Cynthia, The Olosho Girl That Slept With Me 3 Nights For Just #3knaira / Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might / Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.