Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 (10185 Views)

Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 / Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms / Asset Declaration: CCB Gives Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Tuesday Deadline To Submit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 by Alaigbomaster: 9:04am On May 08, 2023
NwaIdeato:
Ghen Ghen! Now this is the part of the drama I was waiting for grin
Mumu man ,you never learn
This is just a formality to justify their paycheck so it won't be as if they are not working
Na just to submit any sheet of paper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 by Harrynight(m): 9:07am On May 08, 2023
What has ever been achieved from this Assets declaration shiiit?
Re: Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 by ambale(m): 9:10am On May 08, 2023
What's the essence of asset declaration when it's not going to be in public knowledge

Na only una dey know everything
Re: Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 by luckyz4rea(m): 9:11am On May 08, 2023
Of what relevance is the submission of the asset declaration form? We all know what all this is about so it is inconsequential whether they submit it or not. Until there is sanity in governance in Nigeria, then can asset declaration make sense!

Politicians don’t even take it seriously because they know we have a system that does not work
Re: Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 by biaframaster200: 9:14am On May 08, 2023
gracealonev:
CCB is headed by a bigot who once referred to some people as Biafra boys.
I knew from the word go that this particular incident would be swept under the carpet because of where the man hails from.

Thank God for Buhari... because he ensure that he put those he can trust to head every department, parastal and agencies. .
If some potopoto persons were the head of CCB ...it could have been another disaster in offings

God bless Jagaban of Africa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 by Dexy4yah(m): 9:17am On May 08, 2023
NwaIdeato:
Seems like you just landed in Nigeria.....in Nigeria they sweep everything under the carpet so don't expect the unexpected.

2 Likes

Re: Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 by Nobody: 9:43am On May 08, 2023
grin grin grin grin

“They are not newcomers. They have to account for what they have since it is mandatory. They will do it at the Code of Conduct Bureau. I am assuring you they must have prepared for it. After all, they didn’t win the election by fluke.”

Is this not a lie from the pit of hell?
Re: Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 by YouandiAllofus: 9:54am On May 08, 2023
seunmsg:

Asset verification is part of the duties of the CCB. There is no need for any law again to do what you’re talking about. We only need CCB do their job.
Am talking about a law that grants the efcc, icpc and the ccb the powers to carry out a mandatory independent investigations on all elected candidates and file charges according to their findings if any is found to be culpable of breaches relating to assets declearation or delebrate omission as a result of financial source or legality of such acquired assets.

1 Like

Re: Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 by theredaddy: 9:55am On May 08, 2023
press9jatv:
How many properties drug baron Tinubu will now declare now. Chaiiii

The ones in his names ofcus, see jamb question undecided
Re: Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 by traihit: 9:59am On May 08, 2023
LivingSage:
Ashiwaju doesn't have asset offshore like one packaged criminal, his assets will surely be declared

They're onshore empires Abi...have you seen a human being running from his own shadows before while the light remain in one position?

You're one such human being going by your post.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 by MasterShifu010(m): 10:05am On May 08, 2023
Arrant formality
Re: Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 by theredaddy: 10:07am On May 08, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Am talking about a law that grants the efcc, icpc and the ccb the powers to carry out a mandatory independent investigations on all elected candidates and file charges according to their findings if any is found to be culpable of breaches relating to assets declearation or delebrate omission as a result of financial source or legality of such acquired assets.

Listen to yourself, how you expect three institution to handle one case without contradictions.

You people need to relax a bit and stop getting over yourselves. everybody sha wan play coach

Nothing stops CCB from doing anything you have in mind, where capacity is not even a problem
Re: Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 by WorldRichest: 10:09am On May 08, 2023
ignis:
Someone that can't remember his age, name, schools attended and Nationalities won't remember his assets.

Secondly all Tinubu's asset will be in his family members names.

Tell us your own father’s age and the schools he attended. Lead by example
Re: Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 by Nicenixon: 10:19am On May 08, 2023
NwaIdeato:
You go wait tire, in fact you go sleep and wake many times and nothing will happen, you're doing as if you don't know Nigeria again.
Re: Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 by famology(m): 10:19am On May 08, 2023
Normal routine
Re: Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 by YouandiAllofus: 10:41am On May 08, 2023
theredaddy:

Listen to yourself, how you expect three institution to handle one case without contradictions.

You people need to relax a bit and stop getting over yourselves. everybody sha wan play coach

Nothing stops CCB from doing anything you have in mind, where capacity is not even a problem
One thing is common among your type, the short-court syndrome. Which can sometimes be self detrimental. (i don't expect you to understand). No matter how many times we come across the police, vio, frsc, lastma etc.., and no matter how many times they all request a search or audit, we all comply. You can even smile followed by a friendly chat. Why? because you have your car in good condition and all papers validated. I expect your principal to face the 'quizin' of the efcc, icpc and the ccb with a smile and calmness while being polite and subtle in compliance and responses to all anti graft agencies no matter how many and number of times. Our politicians deserve this
Re: Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 by gracealonev: 10:45am On May 08, 2023
biaframaster200:

Thank God for Buhari... because he ensure that he put those he can trust to head every department, parastal and agencies. .
If some potopoto persons were the head of CCB ...it could have been another disaster in offings

God bless Jagaban of Africa

The guy was not appointed by Buhari.
Re: Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 by Qasim6(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2023
NwaIdeato:

Seems na yesterday dem born u for this country.
All this agency na just formalities, dem no dey work.

Dem go declare lies, person wey dem dey declare for sef go kno say na lies dem dey declare n nothing go happen.
Re: Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 by diplomat058(m): 11:03am On May 08, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

U are cursed..

And will remain like that forever...

But that won't stop the UK deportee with transgendered voice from not smelling Aso Rock for the next 8 years of Asiwaju presidency. Your wailing tears are needed to mop the floor of inauguration cheesy
Re: Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 by theredaddy: 11:13am On May 08, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
One thing is common among your type, the short-court syndrome. Which can sometimes be self detrimental. (i don't expect you to understand). No matter how many times we come across the police, vio, frsc, lastma etc.., and no matter how many times they all request a search or audit, we all comply. You can even smile followed by a friendly chat. Why? because you have your car in good condition and all papers validated. I expect your principal to face the 'quizin' of the efcc, icpc and the ccb with a smile and calmness while being polite and subtle in compliance and responses to all anti graft agencies no matter how many and number of times. Our politicians deserve this

The instance you gave, in what way as it promotes a consolidated database and efficiency.
When a police man does a lasma job its avenue to extort, when an FRSC is out doing a lasma job its a ploy to extort .. the bad outweighs the good that is my point

Where efficiency is paramount, all agencies most function independently and act within there jurisdiction still on my point

Is just like saying FBI, CIA and state police should handle a case, it will surely end in contradictory report becos modus of operation differs. its not about what your politicians deserve, the valid conversation here is jurisdiction
Re: Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 by Allisgud: 11:14am On May 08, 2023
LivingSage:
Ashiwaju doesn't have asset offshore like one packaged criminal, his assets will surely be declared
if truly u believe this,I dey come make I search dictionary for a name for u
Re: Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 by FatherofAsaad: 11:15am On May 08, 2023
NwaIdeato:

Na envy make you remain the way you dey so…
Re: Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:31am On May 08, 2023
Weedhustler:
Nobody takes this one's serious... institutions don't work in Nigeria!
Exactly, this is like thieves, asking fellow thieves to declare what both thieves stole together. grin

1 Like

Re: Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2023
This is like thieves asking fellow thieves to declare what they all stole together. grin grin so they can see what is left to be stolen and who stole what the other thieves could have stolen, who is fooling who. The only people being fooled are niga areans, then again, they are fuuls already anyway.

Isn't it bizzare?

Re: Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 by Nobody: 11:36am On May 08, 2023
I will declare all my assets in accordance with the law.

1 Like

Re: Asset Declaration: CCB Tells Tinubu, Others To Submit Forms Before May 29 by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:38am On May 08, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

Mumu man ,you never learn
This is just a formality to justify their paycheck so it won't be as if they are not working
Na just to submit any sheet of paper
precisely, grin grin thieves asking thieves to submit lists of what they all stole together, so they could see who stole what the other thieves could have stolen and then they would compare and see what is left to be stolen.

Nigga areans are the fools who are being fooled again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) / Presidency Extends VAIDS Deadline To June 30, 2018 / Osoba Worked For Abacha's Government And NADECO At The Same Time - Oshun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.