Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Tinubu Won't Rule Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Won't Rule Nigeria (3705 Views)

Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President / Video: This Is Where It Ends. Tinubu Won't Be Inaugurated. E Don Cast. / Tinubu Won't Be Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria - Anonymous (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Won't Rule Nigeria by lebron7(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
How far

Re: Tinubu Won't Rule Nigeria by Cooleasy(m): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
We are still waiting for her to come and explain.
Re: Tinubu Won't Rule Nigeria by Raf4: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
Is this low budget Seagodess still alive? S/he must have changed her/his moniker sharperly ๐Ÿคฃ

Re: Tinubu Won't Rule Nigeria by Ayruku: 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
Yeye person, where she dey now make she come out o. Obituary๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Tinubu Won't Rule Nigeria by natureisgood(m): 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
mii4u:

It's as simple as dat, let dem kip celebrating cos they are in for a rude shock.

E shock u?

Re: Tinubu Won't Rule Nigeria by natureisgood(m): 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
Seagodess:
Iam not here to argue with anybody.if you think otherwise, you can save this post and quote me if tinubu is sworn in on the 29th.. there would be an interim government.Yemi osinbajo should get ready, there after the new Nigeria will be Born. ire o

Post saved and now you are bn quoted ooo. Get sense and get a life

Re: Tinubu Won't Rule Nigeria by Lacash: 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
Seagodess:
Iam not here to argue with anybody.if you think otherwise, you can save this post and quote me if tinubu is sworn in on the 29th.. there would be an interim government.Yemi osinbajo should get ready, there after the new Nigeria will be Born. ire o
So how market now Oluku๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Re: Tinubu Won't Rule Nigeria by Ayruku: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
[quote author=Seagodess post=123005545]Iam not here to argue with anybody.if you think otherwise, you can save this post and quote me if tinubu is sworn in on the 29th.. there would be an interim government.Yemi osinbajo should get ready, there after the new Nigeria will be Born. ire o[/quote

Her last seen online was 1st of June, exactly 7:10am.

She's is just too ashamed of herself since JAGABAN kee obituary and obituaries.
I guess, that's what her father in lord told her and that's y she come dy open krokro teeth spit nonsense for nairaland.

Where are those pastors too naa?
I have been asking about these mumus that gave fake prophecies....
Re: Tinubu Won't Rule Nigeria by haffaze777(m): 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
I've never seen anyone as much as obi.diot people๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Re: Tinubu Won't Rule Nigeria by totit: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Gbam

This one even stamped am sef. No be 'Gbam' nah gboom. grin
Re: Tinubu Won't Rule Nigeria by Crowdboom(m): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
Seagodess:

Hope you have learnt your lesson?

Also, hope you didn't curse yourself?
Re: Tinubu Won't Rule Nigeria by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
Seagodess:

Prophetess, how far? Your declaration actually came to pass. Congratulations ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰. Maximum respect ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

Fraudulent Nigerian Pastor Arrested By Fbi / Buhari Opts Out Of Council Of State's Meeting / Buhari's US Trip