Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,511 members, 7,840,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye (1141 Views)

May 29: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye / Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos / Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye by Cruztvblog: 7:26am On May 09, 2023
Tinubu will fix Nigeria with God’s help – Pastor Adeboye

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has said the President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu will fix Nigeria with God’s help.

Adeboye gave this assurance at the monthly thanksgiving service at the RCCG Headquarters in Ebute-Metta.

The cleric, represented by his Special Assistant, Pastor Dele Balogun, said Nigeria would prosper under Tinubu’s administration.

The RCCG General Overseer urged Tinubu to fulfil Nigerians’ dream of a new nation. He stated, “Let us pray for the incoming government that God will support it and give it the Grace to do the right thing.

“Thank God the President-elect has promised to fix Nigeria. If God helps him, Nigeria will prosper in his hands.” See more posts [url] https://cruztvblognaija.com.ng/2023/05/09/tinubu-will-fix-nigeria-with-gods-help-pastor-adeboye/[/url]

Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye by riverbird: 7:28am On May 09, 2023
Here to read comments....
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye by TheBillyonaire: 7:33am On May 09, 2023
Lying bastard. Jesus has not come since you've been warning all, but it is politics you want to give authenticity to a mandate thief. Who told you God has business with Nigeria? Do you even know what God means ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye by Ttipsy(f): 7:36am On May 09, 2023
Wow

I'm speechless
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye by Ola9ja23: 7:37am On May 09, 2023
Undoubtedly
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye by Toks2008(m): 7:37am On May 09, 2023
This can't be true especially when it is reported by a blog.
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye by Corto: 7:38am On May 09, 2023
Cruztvblog:
Tinubu will fix Nigeria with God’s help – Pastor Adeboye

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has said the President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu will fix Nigeria with God’s help.

Adeboye gave this assurance at the monthly thanksgiving service at the RCCG Headquarters in Ebute-Metta.

The cleric, represented by his Special Assistant, Pastor Dele Balogun, said Nigeria would prosper under Tinubu’s administration.

The RCCG General Overseer urged Tinubu to fulfil Nigerians’ dream of a new nation. He stated, “Let us pray for the incoming government that God will support it and give it the Grace to do the right thing.

“Thank God the President-elect has promised to fix Nigeria. If God helps him, Nigeria will prosper in his hands.” See more posts [url] https://cruztvblognaija.com.ng/2023/05/09/tinubu-will-fix-nigeria-with-gods-help-pastor-adeboye/[/url]

Pastor pastor

How.would.Nigeria fix up if all of us work with drug-dealers and thieves Monday to Saturday, and keep Sunday for eye service to Papa God.

Now Boko terrorist are part of the team, along with bandit and the usual army-robber politicians. Some of them are pastors too, like your right hand man Osibandit (the empty Professor)

Pastor-pastor, Daddy G.O. Nigerians done wise oooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye by correctguy101(m): 7:45am On May 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Lying bastard. Jesus has not come since you've been warning all, but it is politics you want to give authenticity to a mandate thief. Who told you God has business with Nigeria? Do you even know what God means ?

Why you dey vex for the old man na?

He's simply doing what he does best. Those who will be hoodwinked come after you for this.

Get ready for e-vawulence this early morning..

Someone that doesn't even understand the problem of the country is saying the old thug boss will fix it..

SMH
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye by Thekaghan: 7:47am On May 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
you obidient lots are just so shameless, emotionally stunted set of mobs. I wonder what you would say if Obi had come second in the election lol grin grin So adeboye is now a bastard ? Wow! Just Wow!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye by Acekidc4(m): 7:53am On May 09, 2023
Of course Man of God, Tinubu Presidency will Fix Nigeria..........This is Renewed Hope..........It can only get Better From now On...........It's time for Massive Prosperity
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye by theophorus(m): 7:54am On May 09, 2023
You comment reflect the values with which your Parents raised You.

If you go about insulting others na you know ooo.
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye by TheBillyonaire: 7:57am On May 09, 2023
correctguy101:

Why you dey vex for the old man na?

He's simply doing what he does best. Those who will be hoodwinked come after you for this.

Get ready for e-vawulence this early morning..

Someone that doesn't even understand the problem of the country is saying the old thug boss will fix it..

SMH

The old man is hypocritical in all his ways. He destroyed Christianity with his advance level manipulation. I have been watching his game for years. Oyedepo took it a step further and recently it is crazy Ibiyome or so that is just ripping people off.

I do not like pastors, not just for ripping people off, but for the mind control. How can they always associate God to any political alignment they want to influence public opinions on. Must we take advantage of the ignorant amongst us?

As for 'Touch my anointed' ignoramus that might get emotionally masturbated by my post' - it gives me joy to read their panic atack mode writings. I read all of them and enjoy their tears.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:01am On May 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
but if eneche prophesy fake predictions and readjust it, you believe him that God has business in Nigeria

Name one thing about the election that Adeboye prophesied that became lie

But eneche, suleman that have been lieing in gods name are not lying bastards
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye by TheBillyonaire: 8:07am On May 09, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
but if eneche prophesy fake predictions and readjust it, you believe him that God has business in Nigeria

Name one thing about the election that Adeboye prophesied that became lie

But eneche, suleman that have been lieing in gods name are not lying bastards

Eneche, Suleman etc are pieces of shit. Lying bastards too. They wanted Obi in Power because he is a Christian. And Adeboye loves Tinubu in power because the wife is his marketer sorry Pastor. Above all, he wants Escobar, because he is 'our son'.

Let's be clear, I do not like Pastorpreneurs. I prefer Orisha Religion to Islam and Christianity.
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:09am On May 09, 2023
Mandate thief na thief too

You can't fool God n get away with it...

Name...scam
Education...scam
Integrity...scam
Job....scam
Age...scam
Wealth....scam

Yet u said God wants to......... haba mana
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:11am On May 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Eneche, Suleman etc are pieces of shit. Lying bastards too. They wanted Obi in Power because he is a Christian. And Adeboye loves Tinubu in power because the wife is his marketer sorry Pastor. Above all, he wants Escobar, because he is 'our son'.

Let's be clear, I do not like Pastorpreneurs. I prefer Orisha Religion to Islam and Christianity.
Adeboye if you guys are honest have been neutral in this election

He didn't take sides, is that not why obident mob where insulting him

I don't know why you guys are insulting him still, did he at anytime campaign for tinubu like Dem eneche, oyedepo etc
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye by TheBillyonaire: 8:23am On May 09, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Adeboye if you guys are honest have been neutral in this election

He didn't take sides, is that not why obident mob where insulting him

I don't know why you guys are insulting him still, did he at anytime campaign for tinubu like Dem eneche, oyedepo etc

He did not take side to defend a fellow Christian because he preferred his Tribe over his Religion. The reason for his silence was clearer to Obidients than you.

The reason for his silence as an affirmative action was clear.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:27am On May 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

He did not take side to defend a fellow Christian because he preferred his Tribe over his Religion. The reason for his silence was clearer to Obidients than you.

The reason for his silence as an affirmative action was clear.
you are just assuming your believe as the reason for his silence

This is terribly flawed, if he wanted his tribe he could have said it, nothing stopped him when every of the so called obident pastor's used their pulpit without staying neutral

Do you know people depend on his stance more than any of the so called pastor's that supported Obi, that's the only reason obi people where mad at him, cos they thought that large leverage was wasted rather than by force support for obi
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye by TheBillyonaire: 8:32am On May 09, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
you are just assuming your believe as the reason for his silence

Assumption is the mother of all Bleep up(s). I assumed nothing. It was clear that when faced with a decision between hurting his tribe by supporting his faith he might become enemy of his people. He chose the smart option - Slience. He has nothing to lose if Obi lose, and basically can re-support the outcome by simply saying that God did not reveal.

These Pastors are world class 419 and understand mind control.
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:40am On May 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Assumption is the mother of all Bleep up(s). I assumed nothing. It was clear that when faced with a decision between hurting his tribe by supporting his faith he might become enemy of his people. He chose the smart option - Slience. He has nothing to lose if Obi lose, and basically can re-support the outcome by simply saying that God did not reveal.

These Pastors are world class 419 and understand mind control.

again if he even chooses his tribe that is his personal perogative and I don't see why it should be your concern

The problem is did he at anytime use his influence to tell people to go in a certain direction (that's the issue)

That's what obi mob wanted, I know people who where waiting for what he has to say and later concluded that his silence means vote your choice

I don't know where his silence now translated to I support my tribe in your view
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye by goodnessme1(f): 8:41am On May 09, 2023
He should first fix skull mining ravaging waste.
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye by Samfloxin(m): 9:01am On May 09, 2023
I don't take these political prophesies seriouse again, besides,I didn't hear Papa say anything when Tinubu and his boys were rigging and maiming people during election
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye by TheBillyonaire: 9:57am On May 09, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
again if he even chooses his tribe that is his personal perogative and I don't see why it should be your concern

The problem is did he at anytime use his influence to tell people to go in a certain direction (that's the issue)

That's what obi mob wanted, I know people who where waiting for what he has to say and later concluded that his silence means vote your choice

I don't know where his silence now translated to I support my tribe in your view

You are actually sounding silly, no offence. Who are the Obi mobs?

You actually expect people to continue to lose their coins to a man who lies and supports tribalism because you feel great to be a tribalist. You must think I am an enemy of your tribe. That's your failure. I am not Igbo, so fucck off chatting on tribal lenses. I discredit tribalists from all tribes even from the Igbo side, because I feel ashamed that both of these tribes have forgotten that Nigeria has over 250 other tribes and we are ashamed of your behaviorism
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye by Akungitit: 10:00am On May 09, 2023
This useless pastor that supported an IPOB candidate has started opening his smelly mouth again?
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye by correctguy101(m): 12:44pm On May 09, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

The old man is hypocritical in all his ways. He destroyed Christianity with his advance level manipulation. I have been watching his game for years. Oyedepo took it a step further and recently it is crazy Ibiyome or so that is just ripping people off.

I do not like pastors, not just for ripping people off, but for the mind control. How can they always associate God to any political alignment they want to influence public opinions on. Must we take advantage of the ignorant amongst us?

As for 'Touch my anointed' ignoramus that might get emotionally masturbated by my post' - it gives me joy to read their panic atack mode writings. I read all of them and enjoy their tears.
K

Lie theysay in Lagos: .No matter what mumu no dey finish"

Although I don't like pastors, I don't hate them either. I just find their parasitic ways distasteful.

Lord Tinubu and Daddy Adeboye...

Mr Peter Obi and the Osusu bishop Oyedepo..

Who Atiku hold for his lane?

Atiku is a mumu man jor.. grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Will Fix Nigeria With God’s Help – Pastor Adeboye by TheBillyonaire: 4:16pm On May 09, 2023
correctguy101:
K

Lie theysay in Lagos: .No matter what mumu no dey finish"

Although I don't like pastors, I don't hate them either. I just find their parasitic ways distasteful.

Lord Tinubu and Daddy Adeboye...

Mr Peter Obi and the Osusu bishop Oyedepo..

Who Atiku hold for his lane?

Atiku is a mumu man jor.. grin cheesy

I am yet to see a Nigerian Politician that understands the full scope of the spiritual matrices. Such a person will alter the course of Nigeria positively. I had expected people like Wole Soyinka who actually were activists that the youths held in high esteem and emulated to stand by the youths and advise them. But he was quick to start insulting the Obidients.

Not cool for a man that smokes cannabis and founded a Cult which the youths also emulated grin

(1) (Reply)

North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help / Did Hope Uzodimma (4th) Sue Candidates Of AA And APGA (2nd & 3rd) In 2019? / Niger:Why Every Nigerian Must Support France,USA And United Kingdom-Gas Pipeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.