Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,055 members, 7,859,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

Peter Obi's Case Should Be Dismissed Due To Bias - He Did Not Sue Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Case Should Be Dismissed Due To Bias - He Did Not Sue Atiku (1724 Views)

INEC To Tribunal: Obi's Petition Is Abusive, Incompetent And Should Be Dismissed / Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. / Festus Kayemo (SAN) Sue Atiku. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Case Should Be Dismissed Due To Bias - He Did Not Sue Atiku by Sannisege: 10:33am On May 09, 2023
I hear say Atiku dey tear Obi yansh. Abeg make them no turn Aso Rock to gay bar biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Case Should Be Dismissed Due To Bias - He Did Not Sue Atiku by blacknp(m): 10:35am On May 09, 2023
Ohislee:

The judiciary is the last hope of the common man.

If our judiciary decides to sell justice to the highest bidder, there is nothing I can do about it. I would accept the fact that there is no hope for redemption of Nigeria in the next 8 or more years.

If you continue supporting injustice because it benefits you, the day you would need justice it would evade you. It is a simple law of nature, 'you reap what you sow'.
Truth to the matter, Peter Obi was ineligible to contest, all the runaway Apga Judas did after his exit from the pdp, was enable Bola Tinubu defeat Abubakar Atiku to become the next Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Peter Gringory Obi, is a true definition of a modern day Judas, very selfish &’egotistic minded.
Re: Peter Obi's Case Should Be Dismissed Due To Bias - He Did Not Sue Atiku by blacknp(m): 10:37am On May 09, 2023
Sannisege:
I hear say Atiku dey tear Obi yansh. Abeg make them no turn Aso Rock to gay bar biko
Ok, is that the reason he is afraid to even mention his man friend’s name?
Re: Peter Obi's Case Should Be Dismissed Due To Bias - He Did Not Sue Atiku by Nobody: 10:37am On May 09, 2023
Ohislee:

If our judiciary decides to sell justice to the highest bidder, there is nothing I can do about it. I would accept the fact that there is no hope for redemption of Nigeria in the next 8 or more years.

If you continue supporting injustice because it benefits you, the day you would need justice it would evade you. It is a simple law of nature, 'you reap what you sow'.

Simply put.👍

Dont reply these people any further than this,
Save your energy for more intellectual people
Re: Peter Obi's Case Should Be Dismissed Due To Bias - He Did Not Sue Atiku by blacknp(m): 10:40am On May 09, 2023
Rayban25:

Simply put.👍

Dont reply these people any further than this,
Save your energy for more intellectual people
After waiting for the Court in vain by Obidients, weeping will follow next.

You cats always have a way of uprising the standards to deceive yourselves.

After the Supreme Court tosses out these nonsensical so called petitions, I wonder what the next level of wailing will be about.
Re: Peter Obi's Case Should Be Dismissed Due To Bias - He Did Not Sue Atiku by 2T215: 11:20am On May 09, 2023
When you cant engage in civil discussions without being abusive and derogatory, you would be heard. For now, since your concept on engament is insults, let me spare you the privilege of a meaningful intellectual discussion. Lets keep a date with the process and talk when it is over.

blacknp:
Let me get this straight, you are waiting on same INEC that you accused of rigging the election, to produce the certified true copy result sheets (property of INEC) showing that Peter Obi purportedly won the election?

INEC property is your prime & only evidence? If that is the fact, una Obidients, no just get sense @ all.
Re: Peter Obi's Case Should Be Dismissed Due To Bias - He Did Not Sue Atiku by 2T215: 11:34am On May 09, 2023
Sorry, there is no chasing shadows here. I just wish we are careful enough to read the both petitions and the responses. That of OBI and that of ATIKU. There is a lot at stake and those who are at heart of the process are fully aware of it.

INEC, like I mentioned will provide so many documents and any document provided that varies from what has been issued to party agents would give them away. Sincerely, there is a whole lot already. INEC will explain many altered results and how they were altered. We shall see the report of the accredited voters and voting result (in places where there is overvoting)

Secondly, there are missing results that INEC till today has not been able to explain; INEC has been unable to upload so many till this day. We need to know how such places were declared.

INEC also has to explain to Nigerians the double double nomination of Shettima; the claims of APC and that of INEC are different in theirs responses.

There are too many issues in this elections that should be resolved. When this is done, a lot will change our election system. A country cannot conduct elections in the manner we are doing ours and expect stability and peace. Some manipulations and rascality are too obvious.

Obiedun:
I do hope you will not change the narrative after the court has given its verdict. Chasing shadows everytime.
Re: Peter Obi's Case Should Be Dismissed Due To Bias - He Did Not Sue Atiku by Obiedun(m): 11:34am On May 09, 2023
Ohislee:

Please do not change the narrative if the judgment does not favour you.
Re: Peter Obi's Case Should Be Dismissed Due To Bias - He Did Not Sue Atiku by Ohislee(m): 12:49pm On May 09, 2023
Obiedun:
Please do not change the narrative if the judgment does not favour you.

I know all Tinubu supporters are counting on the Judiciary to compromise.

Smh.

You forgot, the Nigerian Judiciary is also on trial in this case. God and the people would judge them also. They can use this case to destroy their own profession.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Case Should Be Dismissed Due To Bias - He Did Not Sue Atiku by Obiedun(m): 1:46pm On May 09, 2023
Ohislee:

I know all Tinubu supporters are counting on the Judiciary to compromise.

Smh.

You forgot, the Nigerian Judiciary is also on trial in this case. God and the people would judge them also. They can use this case to destroy their own profession.
You have started . If you do not believe in court you should have approached the court. You have started defeating yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Want Seun Kuti “executed” Because He Did Not Support Peter Obi- Sowore / El-Rufai Mismanaged ₦634 Trillion Not ₦423 Billion - Tinubu's TVC / Obj's New Presidential Jet-boeing 737-800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.