Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,283 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? (30176 Views)

Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter / Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by RealSolution001: 11:08am On May 09, 2023
The girl I truly love and want, always form busy busy for me. Although she has a shop that keeps her on duty morning till night, but after closing from the shop, you would have to beg her to come out to see you for once in one or two months before it happens. Even Sundays are no exception.

Meanwhile, this other girl I don't even love was giving me all the vibe including mind-blowing sex but look at it now, she's taken in for me and I am not in support of abortion.

How do I sort this thing out because I still genuinely love the other girl and I want to marry her. She's a good wife material and ticks most of my boxes. I also dont intend to birth children from different women.

No insult please.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Lance008(m): 11:10am On May 09, 2023
Which advice do you need if you are against abortion

286 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by dawnomike(m): 11:15am On May 09, 2023
RealSolution001:
The girl I truly love and want, always form busy busy for me. Although she has a shop that keeps her on duty morning till night, but after closing from the shop, you would have to beg her to come out to see you for once in one or two months before it happens. Even Sundays are no exception.

Meanwhile, this other girl I don't even love was giving me all the vibe including mind-blowing sex but look at it now, she's taken in for me and I am not in support of abortion.

How do I sort this thing out because I still genuinely love the other girl and I want to marry her. She's a good wife material and ticks most of my boxes.

No insult please.

Accept the pregnancy and responsibility and proceed to marry the one you want.... Just be sure of what you're going for

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Ahmed0336(m): 11:16am On May 09, 2023
Bro, marry both of em.

They say "misery needs company"

One sweet,one sour and variety is the spice of life grin

206 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Offpointng: 11:20am On May 09, 2023
The question right here is who loves you more among the two?

270 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by advanceDNA: 11:25am On May 09, 2023
RealSolution001:

How do I sort this thing out because I still genuinely love the other girl and I want to marry her. She's a good wife material and ticks most of my boxes.

No insult please.

U have entered one chance....marry the girl wey get bele for u or ready for baby mama things ...

.forget the first girl...she no get ur time...women always find time for the one they truly love...na u dey force urself....

454 Likes 29 Shares

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by ajekpaks(m): 11:43am On May 09, 2023
Congratulations Papa Benji

38 Likes

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Godwin4444: 11:57am On May 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

U have entered one chance....marry the girl wey get bele for u or ready for baby mama things ...

.forget the first girl...she no get ur time...women always find time for the one they truly love...na u dey force urself....
don’t mind d op

He would b surprised to know that the one claiming busy always create enough time for another guy

One thing I learnt in life is that nobody is busy, we only create time for what we want

Once I am in a relationship n u tell me u are busy na to lock up on your matter

258 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by advanceDNA: 12:01pm On May 09, 2023
Godwin4444:

Once I am in a relationship n u tell me u are busy na to lock up on your matter

Baba no time oooo.....that is the principle.....

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by RealSolution001: 12:05pm On May 09, 2023
Offpointng:
The question right here is who loves you more among the two?

That is the question my bro. How am I sure the one I love loves me as much?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by RealSolution001: 12:06pm On May 09, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Bro, marry both of em.

They say "misery needs company"

One sweet,one sour and variety is the spice of life grin

I don't intend to birth children from different women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by RealSolution001: 12:07pm On May 09, 2023
dawnomike:
Accept the pregnancy and responsibility and proceed to marry the one you want.... Just be sure of what you're going for

I don't intend to run a polygamy or just to birth children from different women.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by RealSolution001: 12:10pm On May 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

You may be right but she's explained and tried to make me understand it's her busy schedule that makes her not have time for me.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Offpointng: 12:11pm On May 09, 2023
RealSolution001:

That is the question my bro. How am I sure the one I love loves me as much?

No like who do you think LOVE YOU more out of the two of them.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by RealSolution001: 12:15pm On May 09, 2023
Offpointng:

No like who do you think LOVE YOU more out of the two of them.

But because the one I love does not give me enough time, I can't totally use that to say she doesn't love me. She has a shop which she has to open and stay till 8/9pm before she closes. After then, she needs get to her house and tidy one or two things and before she's done with all of that, it might be late for her to still come see me. Another is she might be tired and needs rest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Offpointng: 12:16pm On May 09, 2023
RealSolution001:

But because the one I love does not give me enough time, I can't totally use that to say she doesn't love me. She has a shop which she has to open and stay till 8/9pm before she closes. After then, she needs get to her house and tidy one or two things and before she's done with all of that, it might be late for her to still come see me. Another is she might be tired and needs rest

You're still beating bout the bush. read the Question again and answer accordingly.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by fyzaila: 12:30pm On May 09, 2023
You're a very very very very^100 irresponsible fellow. Untill men start controlling what's dangling between their legs we will still keep having senseless and irresponsible men in the society. Nonsense and ingredient.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Foodqueen(f): 12:34pm On May 09, 2023
U don't support abortion.

U don't want children from different women.

What advice are you looking for again.

Only one click the box.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by RealSolution001: 12:37pm On May 09, 2023
Offpointng:

You're still beating bout the bush. read the Question again and answer accordingly.

I'm trying to also see reasons from her end.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by RealSolution001: 12:37pm On May 09, 2023
fyzaila:
You're a very very very very^100 irresponsible fellow. Untill men start controlling what's dangling between their legs we will still keep having senseless and irresponsible men in the society. Nonsense and ingredient.

No insult please.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by dawnomike(m): 12:45pm On May 09, 2023
RealSolution001:

I don't intend to run a polygamy or just to birth children from different women.
You have given the answer to your question... So, follow your heart as you have just stated
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Ahmed0336(m): 12:47pm On May 09, 2023
RealSolution001:

I don't intend to birth children from different women.
Really? undecided
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by advanceDNA: 12:58pm On May 09, 2023
RealSolution001:

You may be right but she's explained and tried to make me understand it's her busy schedule that makes her not have time for me.

I know she explained....baba na u no get the meaning of the explanation....see ...If u dey live for Maiduguri...if woman gbadun u..she no go get excuse for not seeing you...

Woman wey dey jump her papa electric fence for night to be with man....na ordinary shop go come stop am from seeing u in two months...

Dey play

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by akube34: 12:59pm On May 09, 2023
RealSolution001:

How do I sort this thing out because I still genuinely love the other girl and I want to marry her. She's a good wife material and ticks most of my boxes. I also dont intend to birth children from different women.

No insult please.

u r not in support of abortion but u no fit wear condom or abstinence till u marry

22 Likes

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Jozilinn: 5:54pm On May 09, 2023
Op don't marry the one you love cos like someone said above she might become a problem to you later by not giving you sex,and you go still dey cheat on her, maybe she's got someone else too... study this girl and try to see if she has a lot of red flag first,test her and if she's not your type let her keep the baby,free the first girl get another girl that will tick all the boxes and marry, your happiness matters but I am already feeling for the innocent baby brought into this condition abeg guy try be careful please we have a lot of single parenting this days and it's affecting the kids not the parents abeg πŸ™ God help you to make a choice.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by frozen70(f): 8:12pm On May 09, 2023
dawnomike:

Exactly, you have given him the advice he has been looking for
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by MumEmdy(f): 8:28pm On May 09, 2023
Abortion is not an option for you, and you don't want to birth kids by different women.
The only option you have now is to marry her to avoid abortion and baby mama

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by dawnomike(m): 8:51pm On May 09, 2023
frozen70:

Exactly, you have given him the advice he has been looking for
And is the advuce a good or bad one?

Let me hear a lady's perspective
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by DearGorgeous(f): 8:56pm On May 09, 2023
Marry her. Or what else do you expect I advice you to do? Please let me know when the wedding aso ebi is out.

Let me tell you, you don't deliberately hurt the one you love and you don't cheat on them either!

So marry the one you impregnated and free the other to go find a man that will genuinely love her.

15 Likes

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Mindlog: 8:59pm On May 09, 2023
You don't intend birthing children with different women but sexually active with different women...what a wonderment!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You are polygamous in nature, so get your pregnant girlfriend registered for antenatal and start budgeting for baby things.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:19pm On May 09, 2023
RealSolution001:

No insult please.

i think you really need time to think and not rush

1 the girl you love, you what you said she is showing actions of not on love with you, you are in love by yourself

2 tell us does she live alone? instead of you asking her to visit you why cant you visittl her by her place?

3 the other girl its up to you, the ones you dont really love or the ones you take for pleasure usaully give that good sex and they end falling pregant, now it depends on many factors on how to deal with her
are yout parents traditionalist ? if there are they will likely want you to marry her

are you also a traditionalist ?

are het parents traditionalist ? in the event you accept the baby and not the child
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by frozen70(f): 12:18am On May 10, 2023
dawnomike:
And is the advuce a good or bad one?

Let me hear a lady's perspective

Wether good or bad, he is bigger than the problem created by him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Ways Parents Complicate The Matrimonial Future Of Their Children. / My Cute Baby Boy / Happy Birthday To Me. A Picture Collage Of My Transformation From Birth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.