Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? (30303 Views)

Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter / Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Wenonawde(m): 3:18am On May 10, 2023
Marry both of them bro, you be man.

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by coputa(m): 4:45am On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:
The girl I truly love and want, always form busy busy for me. Although she has a shop that keeps her on duty morning till night, but after closing from the shop, you would have to beg her to come out to see you for once in one or two months before it happens. Even Sundays are no exception.

Meanwhile, this other girl I don't even love was giving me all the vibe including mind-blowing sex but look at it now, she's taken in for me and I am not in support of abortion.

How do I sort this thing out because I still genuinely love the other girl and I want to marry her. She's a good wife material and ticks most of my boxes. I also dont intend to birth children from different women.

No insult please.

Do not marry who you love but love who you marry.You love the first girl but she doesn't have your time, the second one is your woman,as you continue living with her your love for her will increase.

Marriage is beyond ticked boxes,it's your spouse character that matters most and not her beauty.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Prisco4luv(m): 4:58am On May 10, 2023
There is no way you will not receive insults bro.

Father that child, you claim you love the other one, yet you were busy having sex with the other.

I wonder what people define as love, true love goes beyond sex.

And if I am the other girl, I will live you alone.. please father that child...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Jagabanarmy: 5:10pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:
The girl I truly love and want, always form busy busy for me. Although she has a shop that keeps her on duty morning till night, but after closing from the shop, you would have to beg her to come out to see you for once in one or two months before it happens. Even Sundays are no exception.

Meanwhile, this other girl I don't even love was giving me all the vibe including mind-blowing sex but look at it now, she's taken in for me and I am not in support of abortion.

How do I sort this thing out because I still genuinely love the other girl and I want to marry her. She's a good wife material and ticks most of my boxes. I also dont intend to birth children from different women.

No insult please.

Marry her
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Aw85: 5:10pm On May 10, 2023
Mary her
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by chiedozie198100: 5:10pm On May 10, 2023
make you do Yul Edochie 2.0

1 Like

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Christistruth02: 5:11pm On May 10, 2023
Marry the mother of the child

1 Like

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by tooflaver: 5:11pm On May 10, 2023
Who Are Bola Tinubu’s Children and What Do They Do For A Living?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbgFdNw0XaM
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by tishbite42: 5:11pm On May 10, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by jetson06: 5:12pm On May 10, 2023
Marry both of them.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 10, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Bro, marry both of em.

They say "misery needs company"

One sweet,one sour and variety is the spice of life grin
A man with one wife is advising an impregnator to marry two at once, you better stop else if I drink ogogoro come meet you ehn
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by tishbite42: 5:12pm On May 10, 2023
grin grin grin
I never see one to impregnate
Guy man like me wan impregnate two
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Sammy5413(m): 5:12pm On May 10, 2023
Impregnate another one

1 Like

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

No insult please.

Do wetin dey your mind. You be man
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by isabi2lof: 5:13pm On May 10, 2023
After all this, you'll start insulting single mothers, you better marry your property.

You don't love her , yet you planted your seed in her undecided

Men are the ones running from responsibilities and being accountable.

1 Like

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by 9zcollins(m): 5:13pm On May 10, 2023
Marry her against the one you love
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Juju70(m): 5:13pm On May 10, 2023
Cut off ya preek!
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Ola4lead(m): 5:13pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

No insult please.

D&C
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by ipobarecriminals: 5:13pm On May 10, 2023
cool Marry her. Simple
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Olam09(m): 5:13pm On May 10, 2023
grin Ti e ba ee

1 Like

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Boatswain: 5:13pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

No insult please.

You can't eat your cake and have it....

2 Likes

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Gee64: 5:14pm On May 10, 2023
You are now à married man. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by tishbite42: 5:14pm On May 10, 2023
Offpointng:
The question right here is who loves you more among the two?
💯
And that's what a man needs
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Ola4lead(m): 5:15pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

No insult please.

If you marry person out of pity because of your no to abortion mentality you will live to regret it sir

3 Likes

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Tonytonex(m): 5:16pm On May 10, 2023
Eyaa wahala
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by VTJN(m): 5:16pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

No insult please.

you don't like abortion. What if the girl want abortion? Will you stop her?
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 10, 2023
How you can type the word LOVE without your fingers falling off is what I find amusing.
Love indeed. Love without loyalty and commitment. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Krublog(m): 5:17pm On May 10, 2023
You cannot hate abortions and be having unprotected sex.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by donbenz(m): 5:17pm On May 10, 2023
grin
ajekpaks:
Congratulations Papa Benji
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 5:17pm On May 10, 2023
grin
RealSolution001:

Obinwane my guy you don bring this story come nairaland? We had already settled this na, a fish at hand is worth more than the ones in the river

No insult please.

Obinwane my guy you don bring this story come nairaland? We had already settled this na, a fish at hand is worth more than the ones in the river
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Kellie069(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2023
One girl is pregnant for u, you don’t support abortion , u don’t want multiple women to give birth for you ? And you don’t also want insults. Bro ya mad in your head. U think say na ur own de do people for this our Nigeria??

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Carpenter Killed By Live High Tension Wire, Wife Dies Hours After (PIC) / I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.