Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? (30215 Views)

Help!! I'm In Trouble! I Have Impregnated Mother And Daughter / Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by SpatialKing(m): 6:52pm On May 10, 2023
I hate mean who just carelessly get ladies pregnant
Common what were you thinking
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by bizhop01: 6:54pm On May 10, 2023
Polygamy is legal in Africa
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by qtguru(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2023
Responsibility ti set in
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Boldtrust(m): 6:58pm On May 10, 2023
G00DHardDick:

She's using reverse physocology on you. Dude, women usually create and have time for a guy they love. No matter how busy she claims to Be, if a girl likes, she'll create time.

Nobody is busy, you're just not worth their time! It'll interest you to know this girl whining you is busy making out time to visit otyer guys banging her Pussy. You're simping. Na you dey force yourself into her. She doesn't like you nor rate you. Dude, dump that girl and move on. Have some worth and value on yourself. The greatest weapon a man has over a woman is ATTENTION! Stop simping!

I'm buying you a beer!

A man's attention is his currency! Why begging a lady who barely considers him worthy of her time for it?

How is a lady who barely has time for you "a good wife material"?

While he cries for her attention, another guy is digging her - cheaply!

This guy needs a good dose of red pill!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by ufotunang: 7:02pm On May 10, 2023
If a lady truly loves you and have feelings for you...you won't be begging her to come and see you...she will find time to see you or find a way you both can be seeing each other...she will even tell you to come to her shop to see her or visit her sometimes....
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by advanceDNA: 7:03pm On May 10, 2023
drimzsmoke:

He wanted to justify why he cheated on a good hard working woman and also looking for whom will support is f**ked up behaviour and you fell for it, well done Mr "advance" DNA, the relationship expert!!!

Wanted to justify.....??
Fell for it??
Lol...baba u dey overthink issues....
Nairaland stories are usually one sided cos we dont have the other person's story....advice are given from the perspective we view it from which can be different and limited to the information we have.. give u own from where u view it from....
I have no stake in this issue or "dog in this fight"...i ddnt fall for anything... if he gives true complete info...he will get complete advice

Giving false info is his problem..
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by carl90(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2023
Do you want to do.
Just don't abort that child.
She will just join the list of your baby mama.
Davido ,Tuface,Wizkid and co. all have baby mamas.
So,no qualms.
Of course,you have to inform the babe you love .
If she stays,all well and good .
If she goes,all join .
You learn your lesson and move on.
Life goes on .
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by jaxxy(m): 7:10pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:
The girl I truly love and want, always form busy busy for me. Although she has a shop that keeps her on duty morning till night, but after closing from the shop, you would have to beg her to come out to see you for once in one or two months before it happens. Even Sundays are no exception.

Meanwhile, this other girl I don't even love was giving me all the vibe including mind-blowing sex but look at it now, she's taken in for me and I am not in support of abortion.

How do I sort this thing out because I still genuinely love the other girl and I want to marry her. She's a good wife material and ticks most of my boxes. I also dont intend to birth children from different women.

No insult please.

Look son. The other girl who doesn't have time for u probably doesn't love u bt u love her and keep disturbing her. I'm almost sure she see another guy she likes more often than u and u are left complaining thinking she's busy.

A girl i was once chasing like a dog on crack once told me this. "A girl is never to busy for a guy she really loves". she only told me this after she soften up.

So it's either she has another guy or she's avoiding guys coming for relationships or she doesn't know u well enough to make a decision to make time for u.

Now since u couldn't wait or find a way to win her full attention bt rather got into bed with another girl who probably loves u than u love her u must marry her.

or take care of the baby and marry who will manage a baby daddy like u. If u have money u can't still get a solid babe who will like u for u money bt not exactly for u.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Kolaboluv7(m): 7:14pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:
The girl I truly love and want, always form busy busy for me. Although she has a shop that keeps her on duty morning till night, but after closing from the shop, you would have to beg her to come out to see you for once in one or two months before it happens. Even Sundays are no exception.

Meanwhile, this other girl I don't even love was giving me all the vibe including mind-blowing sex but look at it now, she's taken in for me and I am not in support of abortion.

How do I sort this thing out because I still genuinely love the other girl and I want to marry her. She's a good wife material and ticks most of my boxes. I also dont intend to birth children from different women.

No insult please.

You’re a typical example of i hate what i like..

Try dey dey on colos e get why.!
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by DeShineShine(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2023
Marry the one you love and the one you impregnated. Simple as ABC!

Forget about the issue of love, only God loves, we human being are just after interest and not love.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by LastProphet: 7:16pm On May 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

U have entered one chance....marry the girl wey get bele for u or ready for baby mama things ...

.forget the first girl...she no get ur time...women always find time for the one they truly love...na u dey force urself....

Gbam! Truth hurts
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by pryme(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2023
That's why I say love is just like a license to do silly things.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by LastProphet: 7:19pm On May 10, 2023
Ola4lead:

If you marry person out of pity because of your no to abortion mentality you will live to regret it sir

Pity her because she's an slowpoke or what? Does getting pregnant make you less of a gf than the one that doesn't even have his time? Let him keep running after shadows thinking 'the girl is always busy.' busy my foot, stop forcing yourself on the shop girl, stop disturbing her life and face the truth
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Wolexzy11: 7:22pm On May 10, 2023
See my brother is better you marri the girl that you impregnated .. because if true dat girl u so call your gf truly love you she will look for one way and another to be available for you. I could remember when I was dating a girl , she always go to her mum shop Monday to Sunday no right but due to love she had for me whenever she going to shop she gonna make sure that she visitef me...
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Moikiitos: 7:22pm On May 10, 2023
Man up and take your responsibility.

RealSolution001:

No insult please.

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by eepeepook: 7:22pm On May 10, 2023
Happy Father’s Day.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by JustPowerApps(m): 7:37pm On May 10, 2023
Impregnate another cheesy
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by kaywhy09(m): 7:39pm On May 10, 2023
Impregnate another one
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 10, 2023
grin grin grin nawa oo

.., follow the person wey give you face
.., forget the one wey dey play hard to get

Q.E.D.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Monday60655(m): 7:53pm On May 10, 2023
Your wife is the one you have impregnated. If she is good to have sex with, she should be good for marriage as well. Marriage is honourable with bet undefilled.

1 Like

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Saviola86: 7:57pm On May 10, 2023
How do you people have sex and get someone pregnant? Isnt that carelessness?

First, sex is sacred for me, 5yrs in a relationship with my girl and she is the only one I have been having sex with since that period, I haven't see another girl's panties because I am a one man one woman guy and once I am with you, I don't feel sexually attracted to any other lady.

Secondly, having sex with my woman now for 5yrs raw without condom and never for once have I impregnated her and reason is because I am extremely careful and don't allow the excitement allow me to loose guard.

We sex raw and once I am about to cum I simply pull out long before it shows face and use hand to bring it out. Immediately I cum, I stop, go to bathroom to pee (this flushes out sperm left in the urethra) then I use soap to wash the dick properly.

I don't go in for second round at once, we gist and talk maybe like 1hr before then, I go into to pee again and wash up then I proceed to second round.

Yes the breaks kill the vibes but it's safer and better than having a child unprepared.

My fiancee is in her final year, I am ready to settle but I do not want to truncate her education or stress her with pregnancy while still in school hence I restrain myself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by SIRKAY98(m): 8:03pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

No insult please.

Accept the one you have impregnated.and build a lasting home together.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by stevups(m): 8:04pm On May 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

U have entered one chance....marry the girl wey get bele for u or ready for baby mama things ...

.forget the first girl...she no get ur time...women always find time for the one they truly love...na u dey force urself....

This is the answer
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by NotNairalandi(m): 8:05pm On May 10, 2023
Ok na
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by DrMuzungu(m): 8:09pm On May 10, 2023
You want medicine after death.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Lance008(m): 8:09pm On May 10, 2023
completeskills:

He wants people to tell him to marry the pregnant girl. Because you are against abortion and you are against bringing children Into this world from more than one woman. You are left with just one option.

Marry the one with your baby. Period.
Simple
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by anibestlala(m): 8:10pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

You may be right but she's explained and tried to make me understand it's her busy schedule that makes her not have time for me.
That woman is for you to admire without desiring , dont kill yourself. Whatever kept you with the pregnant one can keep you in marriage.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by anibestlala(m): 8:13pm On May 10, 2023
Saviola86:
How do you people have sex and get someone pregnant? Isnt that carelessness?

First, sex is sacred for me, 5yrs in a relationship with my girl and she is the only one I have been having sex with since that period, I haven't see another girl's panties because I am a one man one woman guy and once I am with you, I don't feel sexually attracted to any other lady.
Newsflash oga , it is either your babe has problem with feetility which has not resulted to pregnancy or you get to meet her always during her safe period. Even without ejaculation pregnancy can still result.
Secondly, having sex with my woman now for 5yrs raw without condom and never for once have I impregnated her and reason is because I am extremely careful and don't allow the excitement allow me to loose guard.

We sex raw and once I am about to cum I simply pull out long before it shows face and use hand to bring it out. Immediately I cum, I stop, go to bathroom to pee (this flushes out sperm left in the urethra) then I use soap to wash the dick properly.

I don't go in for second round at once, we gist and talk maybe like 1hr before then, I go into to pee again and wash up then I proceed to second round.

Yes the breaks kill the vibes but it's safer and better than having a child unprepared.

My fiancee is in her final year, I am ready to settle but I do not want to truncate her education or stress her with pregnancy while still in school hence I restrain myself
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Bigsunny01(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2023
Marry whom love u not whom u love
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Iamicekid(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2023
RealSolution001:

That is the question my bro. How am I sure the one I love loves me as much?

U see that girl u love doesn’t love u as much, I have been with a girl that was more busy than her, she always find time to see me, any free 30 or 1hr she get she don dey find me come, to the extent that Na my side she dey come chop her lunch break just so she can be around me, if the girl was really feeling u, Na she go create time for u no matter her busy schedule might not be much but she will always turn up every chance she get without u having to force or convince her to come

1 Like

Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by We4all: 8:17pm On May 10, 2023
nkemdi89:

I am not making excuses, I said both of them are irresponsible.

I find it worrisome that despite your boyfriend's betrayal, you still want to marry him.

I have witnessed too many similar stories and it didn't end well. Unfortunately, the men moved on; faster than Usain Bolt.
Re: I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? by Kaybaba5(m): 8:18pm On May 10, 2023
Offpointng:
The question right here is who loves you more among the two?

I suggest u prank the two for you to know who among them that loves you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olubunmi Kama: My Husband’s Siblings Seized Our Properties After His Death / How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? / Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.