Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,418 members, 7,836,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) (51488 Views)

Femi Branch Marries Third Wife In Style (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim & Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim Step Out In Style (Photos) / Tourism Experts Arrested On Ini Edo's Orders Welcomed At Akwa Ibom Airport. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by CapitanS: 10:14pm On May 09, 2023
Pipefitter:
It was arranged to promote him.. nothing new... Indians don't listen to afrobeat
Rema has been the hottest music artiste in India this year. Topping every single chart in India for weeks now and the reason he went to India is for his indian tour starting with his concert at the 60,000 capacity stadium in New Delhi. It's happening on Friday and the whole media in India is talking about it. The boy has so many fans there, he is shutting down three different stadiums in New Delhi, Hyderabad and Mumbai during his indian tour.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by Pipefitter: 10:23pm On May 09, 2023
CapitanS:

Rema has been the hottest music artiste in India this year. Topping every single chart in India for weeks now and the reason he went to India is for his indian tour starting with his concert at the 60,000 capacity stadium in New Delhi. It's happening on Friday and the whole media in India is talking about it. The boy has so many fans there, he is shutting down three different stadiums in New Delhi, Hyderabad and Mumbai during his indian tour.

Big win for Nigeria
Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by Funflipper: 10:27pm On May 09, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Rema doing wonders and having superp recognition worldwide.

Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by ElValiente(m): 11:20pm On May 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Rema the senior man
The bini son

Anywhere we reach na we be senior
We are born prince and recognise as king anywhere

Anyday anytime twice on Tuesday
Baba werey you're back. Welcome dude. How bombing na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by RaptorX: 11:31pm On May 09, 2023
Pipefitter:
It was arranged to promote him.. nothing new... Indians don't listen to afrobeat
What is India, when you hear calm down blasting from non Africans car in the US what I witnessed during my last visit.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by funshint(m): 11:55pm On May 09, 2023
This is the first time any Nigerian artiste will break into the Indian or Asian scene. Kudos!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by KingMack(m): 12:23am On May 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Rema the senior man
The bini son

Anywhere we reach na we be senior
We are born prince and recognise as king anywhere

Anyday anytime twice on Tuesday

[b]Vbèè óye hé bros[?/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by KingMack(m): 12:28am On May 10, 2023
Depriest2020:
Calm down - by Rema is topping charts in India.

Calm Down alone should give Rema more than $3m.

...then how much Din jazz go chop inside?
Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by Acidosis(m): 3:08am On May 10, 2023
TheSuperX:
I saw the videos on his Instagram page

His calm down music is popular and India and calm down is also trending in America, it's number #5 on billboard top 100.

The song has been trending non stop for months even in the middle east.

From just one song, he has garnered over about 1 billion views on YouTube in. Over 700 million streams on Spotify, etc. in one year.

That is an unbeatable record from any African Artiste, whether dead or alive. I don't see anyone beating that record anytime soon.

Entertainers like Rema are the main reasons Nigeria is still considered a country. Their YouTube comment sections are always filled with all manner of praises.

4 Likes

Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by Acidosis(m): 3:14am On May 10, 2023
CapitanS:

Honestly, Nigerians don't recognize those who really deserve their praises. The shameless man they adore so much, Buhari, will be in the UK this week to fix his teeth. But look at Rema, bringing glory to the country in a foreign land.

CKay achieved a similar feat sometime last year with his Love Nwantiti song, but omo, this one is bigger.

1 Like

Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by Octopusssy(f): 3:21am On May 10, 2023
After 'Baby Calm Down', what other hits does he have?

1 Like

Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by TheSuperX(m): 4:01am On May 10, 2023
funshint:
This is the first time any Nigerian artiste will break into the Indian or Asian scene. Kudos!
Ckay did it with love Nwantiti, now Rema is doing it again. now I think Rema's calm down will surpass CKay's love Nwantiti.
Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by Chochovini: 5:49am On May 10, 2023
zedman1:
Omoh, I don't know if it's just me, maybe this Rema guy has some very big hits that I've never listened to, maybe, just maybe. But if na the ones wey I know... I no know, but wetin dey so special about him songs? I heard he has an album but I de fear to download am. Maybe there's something I'm missing.
. Just some trashy needless and meaningless noise as usual. Nothing special.
Otherwise, whats the meaning of wowowowowowowowowo then lololololololololololo.....
You will find that line of lyrics in the much talked-about Calm down.
Nigerians can really promote rubbish and mediocrity.
No wander some disgrunted elements are pushing for and defending tilumbum‘s presidential candidacy even when they know that, he is a disaster waiting o happen.

1 Like

Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by Chochovini: 5:52am On May 10, 2023
mortalincarnate:
As a Nigerian, all I can do is wish you the best

But I don’t fancy any of your songs.. my choice tho.. sorry
. Same here.
Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by zedman1(m): 6:55am On May 10, 2023
Chochovini:
. Just some trashy needless and meaningless noise as usual. Nothing special.
Otherwise, whats the meaning of wowowowowowowowowo then lololololololololololo.....
You will find that line of lyrics in the much talked-about Calm down.
Nigerians can really promote rubbish and mediocrity.
No wander some disgrunted elements are pushing for and defending tilumbum‘s presidential candidacy even when they know that, he is a disaster waiting o happen.
I'm telling you bro, I'm wondering if there are other good songs I'm yet to listen to. I know the wowowowowo and other similar ones. I've not listened to ANY of his songs that's worth the hype.
Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by Skyehigher1: 7:01am On May 10, 2023
I believe in asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu presidency will support entertainment industry and creative industry and create wealth
Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by hansomb: 7:38am On May 10, 2023
Most of his beats takes inspiration from Indian songs, so naturally Indians like his style of music.
Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by Liposure: 8:20am On May 10, 2023
Invitationn:

Indians actually like his music because they believe he sounds Indian.
Trolls also attack him because of it… so man decided to convert it to opportunity.
he sings through his nose. He doesn't sound indian
Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by Liposure: 8:23am On May 10, 2023
hansomb:
Most of his beats takes inspiration from Indian songs, so naturally Indians like his style of music.
not at all. His beat is purely afrobeat. No inspiration from anywhere
Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by hansomb: 8:53am On May 10, 2023
Liposure:
not at all. His beat is purely afrobeat. No inspiration from anywhere
maybe now, but check his old songs/albums, even his long chord haaaaaaahaaaaahaaaahhaaaaaaaaa used to sound indianish
Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by rave1080: 12:33pm On May 10, 2023
Going global
Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:19pm On May 10, 2023
Akfrenzy:
grin See Grace

Abeg where's KOREDE BELLO
e dey for obalende dey sell agege bread for hold up
Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:24pm On May 10, 2023
Seankhalifa:
I remember when rema drop him album... People dey insult the album... but now he will soon have the biggest album in africa.... he is currently bigga dan big wiz and davido... only burna boy come close.... haters no go talk true now... but we go L.O.L dem grin

burna boy leads other follows
Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by Chris8t(m): 2:42pm On May 10, 2023
Now I'm thinking of going to India
Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by Invitationn: 2:46pm On May 10, 2023
Liposure:
he sings through his nose. He doesn't sound indian
Well, Indians can relate with his sound anyways.
Maybe because they sing through their noses as well.
Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by sharone21(f): 4:25pm On May 10, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

burna boy leads other follows

Wetin una dey see for this Burna boy sef? I have tried to listen to his songs but I'm always put off....

But u see this Calm down, especially the one he did with my baby girl Selena is da bomb: it is literally speaking an 'ordinary' song but I tell u, this song in years to come will still be evergreen
Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by dududgav78: 5:05pm On May 10, 2023
The demand for high-quality hair care services has led to the proliferation of beauty salons and barbershops with hair salons across the world. These establishments offer a range of services that cater to different needs and budgets, from basic haircuts to elaborate styling and treatments. With their experienced and knowledgeable staff, state-of-the-art tools, and personalized services, beauty salons and barbershops with hair salons provide clients with a memorable and satisfying experience. These establishments have become essential destinations for people who value quality hair care services and want to look and feel their best. https://premiumbarbershop.com/services/
Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 12:51pm On May 12, 2023
sharone21:

Wetin una dey see for this Burna boy sef? I have tried to listen to his songs but I'm always put off....

But u see this Calm down, especially the one he did with my baby girl Selena is da bomb: it is literally speaking an 'ordinary' song but I tell u, this song in years to come will still be evergreen

we see so many things beyond human imagination
man has got lyrical content in his music
the reason why some of you folks hate him is because of his attitude and behavior
and you and I knows that no man is completely complete every human being has one deficiency either in physical shape or character
Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by Depriest2020: 4:25pm On May 12, 2023
KingMack:

...then how much Din jazz go chop inside?
I don't know about Thier sharing formula.
Re: Rema Welcomed At Indian Airport In Style (Photos, Video) by Mercylike(f): 10:28pm On May 18, 2023
Pipefitter:

May Amadioha strike you with onwu Ike there. Your papa ode

Seun mynd44 Dominique justwise

You are watching people curse like this and you not banning them

Are you guys on his payroll?

Mynd44 why is this person still not banned? B

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching / Photos From Bobrisky's 26th Birthday Party At DNA Night Club Lagos (Video) / "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.