Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines (29981 Views)

10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari / Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) / Photos From 240MW Afam Power Plant Constructed By Buhari In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines by RepoMan007: 8:03am On May 10, 2023
SharpD:

Criminal mentality, yet you forget that unmetered/postpaid customers also feed from the same line. How will you destroy their gadgets and then serve them bills and expect to collect money at the end of the month. Two wrongs can never make a right.
for discos to achieve what I wrote it is commonsensical they give everyone a metre. That will also eliminate the evil estimated billing we currently suffer.
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines by sixtuso(m): 8:05am On May 10, 2023
Look at sound mind the delegates rejected all because the other candidates offered them huge some of money during the primary election. We would all be rejoicing if he had picked.
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines by RepoMan007: 8:19am On May 10, 2023
SharpD:

Criminal mentality, yet you forget that unmetered/postpaid customers also feed from the same line. How will you destroy their gadgets and then serve them bills and expect to collect money at the end of the month. Two wrongs can never make a right.
why are they unmetered? Discos don't like to give metres because it will close their window/margin of corruption greatly.
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines by thesolutions(m): 8:25am On May 10, 2023
RepoMan007:
the mumu and corrupt discos now have an excuse to justify endless estimated billing and thus theft.
They should build in protective circuits into their metres and spike the power voltage once in a while at random to destroy the gadgets of bypassers of their protected prepaid metres. They could program the metres to go off shortly before spike the voltage too. That will deter bypassers but can they reason out of the box?
wuked somebody. Thank God the DISCOs are not thinking out of the box. The solution lies on prepaid meter manufacturers. DISCOs only buy and install. They do not manufacture the meter.
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines by luluosas(m): 9:30am On May 10, 2023
Where are the turbines?
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines by Jagabanarmy: 9:45am On May 10, 2023
TheRareGem1:
VP Osinbajo today commissioned the Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW turbines in Afam, Rivers State.

Cc mynd444
Lalasticlala

A fantastic leader. My love for him is unimaginable
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines by Saviour07: 9:57am On May 10, 2023
this one wey men dey position themselves for power sector like this, like this circle are just getting into power sector with full force, I think power sector will be the next most profitable business in the next 10 to 20 years, coupled with this removing of power from exclusive list to concurrent list/privatisation
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines by naikeboy(m): 12:25pm On May 10, 2023
APC for make this man president abeg
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines by DataMiner(f): 12:39pm On May 10, 2023
You are not serious go to Obigbo community and tell them this to their face if they will not slap you
Parachoko:
I'm an Indigene of Rivers State, there's no where known as Obigbo in Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines by Parachoko: 1:48pm On May 10, 2023
DataMiner:
You are not serious go to Obigbo community and tell them this to their face if they will not slap you
I'm an Indigene of Rivers State but you that you're not an Indigene dey follow me argue about my state grin

You're free to say any nonsense on Nairaland to make yourself happy

There's no where known as Obigbo in Rivers State.

You should be the one to visit Oyigbo and see things for yourself
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines by DataMiner(f): 2:38pm On May 10, 2023
I am indigene of Omoku and I am not igbophobic. If you are brave enough go to the town and challenge then that there is nothing like Obigbo if you would return the same
Parachoko:
I'm an Indigene of Rivers State but you that you're not an Indigene dey follow me argue about my state grin

You're free to say any nonsense on Nairaland to make yourself happy

There's no where known as Obigbo in Rivers State.

You should be the one to visit Oyigbo and see things for yourself

1 Like

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines by Parachoko: 3:34pm On May 10, 2023
DataMiner:
I am indigene of Omoku and I am not igbophobic. If you are brave enough go to the town and challenge then that there is nothing like Obigbo if you would return the same
Nah Childish talk be this

I will leave you to keep on beating your empty chest online though grin

There's Obigbo in Biafla not in my own Rivers State.
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines by Timetravel88: 3:42pm On May 10, 2023
AwkaFinest:

This is why we will always be having problems with other people. We feel we know more than every other person. Hence the Igbo man is not trusted anywhere he goes.

Read history you wont, what does Oyigbo mean, 90% of the indigenes of Obigbo speak Igbo as their mother tongue and have their kins living across the border in Abia state. Truth must be spoken irrespective of whose ox is gored.
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines by DataMiner(f): 4:06pm On May 10, 2023
If you are bold enough go there and say it to there face
Parachoko:
Nah Childish talk be this

I will leave you to keep on beating your empty chest online though grin

There's Obigbo in Biafla not in my own Rivers State.
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines by AwkaFinest: 4:08pm On May 10, 2023
Timetravel88:

Read history you wont, what does Oyigbo mean, 90% of the indigenes of Obigbo speak Igbo as their mother tongue and have their kins living across the border in Abia state. Truth must be spoken irrespective of whose ox is gored.

If the owners of the name accept to be called Oyigbo, who are you to tell them otherwise? Are you going to tell them what they should answer?
Have you seen an Oyigbo man openly reject this name?
But you'll see them rejecting being tagged Obigbo.
Whether they speak Igbo or have their kits and kins in Abia, they call themselves Oyigbo people. If the ones in Abia call themselves Obigbo people it's not my duty to tell them they shouldn't answer such.
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines by Parachoko: 4:28pm On May 10, 2023
DataMiner:
If you are bold enough go there and say it to there face
There's no place called Obigbo in Rivers State, Nigeria.

There might be one in biafla though 😄
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines by DataMiner(f): 4:36pm On May 10, 2023
The owners of the place are the most igbophillic groups in Rivers State followed by egbema
AwkaFinest:

If the owners of the name accept to be called Oyigbo, who are you to tell them otherwise? Are you going to tell them what they should answer?
Have you seen an Oyigbo man openly reject this name?
But you'll see them rejecting being tagged Obigbo.
Whether they speak Igbo or have their kits and kins in Abia, they call themselves Oyigbo people. If the ones in Abia call themselves Obigbo people it's not my duty to tell them they shouldn't answer such.

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines by DataMiner(f): 4:39pm On May 10, 2023
The name was foisted on them by the military governor in the 70's. The indigines of the town still call the place obigbo
DataMiner:
The owners of the place are the most igbophillic groups in Rivers State followed by egbema
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines by AwkaFinest: 5:40pm On May 10, 2023
DataMiner:

Whether Igbophillic or Igbophobic that's not my concern. All I'm saying is respect their name.
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines by DataMiner(f): 6:15pm On May 10, 2023
That's not their name.The name of the town remains Obigbo this day. If Ikwere and other igbophobic group thinks otherwise that's their problem not mine
AwkaFinest:

Whether Igbophillic or Igbophobic that's not my concern. All I'm saying is respect their name.
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines by iskalamong(m): 7:38pm On May 12, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Elumelu should hands off Transcorp...terrible manager
Why do you think so?
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Commissions Transcorp Afam III Fast Power 240MW Turbines by samfrancis1(m): 8:23pm On May 15, 2023
lexy2014:

What is leading a country like Nigeria about?
you’re to be tough.. be ready to take hard decisions… Nigeria didn’t get here in a day so we don’t expect it to change over night like how people coming in said they want to work it… Nigeria leader can’t be for a gentle person a nice person .. no.. cause African originally are not gentle people so anyone forming gentle man is nothing but fake like fake fake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Commit Suicide Over Boko Haram , Sambo Mocks Buhari / Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her / Muhammadu Buhari Cantonment Giri, Abuja Commissioned By Army (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.