Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,074 members, 7,838,711 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives (15570 Views)

It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video) / Amobi Ogah, Rep-Elect Who Praised Tinubu Apologises To Labour Party / Tajudeen Abbas, Benjamin Kalu Visit Obasanjo, Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives by MorolayoVictor(m): 5:33pm On May 09, 2023
Jokers
Re: Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives by Larryndelaw: 5:40pm On May 09, 2023
seanfer:
Chai.... One Elluuuupeee Member-elect don carry some supporters handicap... Where are those doing permutations that the opposition will determine the Speaker of the house? 1 down many will not come public but their votes will talk on June 5 2023...
ALL PDP members in Rives state are supporting APC, so opposition doesn't have the numbers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives by ItisWell22(f): 5:40pm On May 09, 2023
Isobug:
Con man....Instead of calming down and watch how things unfold, he has hurriedly taken side

In politics, no permanent friends or enemies.

It’s all about interest!
Re: Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives by Chick688: 5:58pm On May 09, 2023
Download your latest movies

Latest music and watch music video

News @ D M Ñ A Î J A . C O M
Re: Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives by Akungitit: 6:01pm On May 09, 2023
It's very easy to buy an IPOB man, that's why they can never succeed politically. 10 IPOB will come out and say this is what we want,give 3 of them 5 Million Naira and they will start saying " this is what we don't want"🤣😇😇😇😇😇
Re: Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives by seanfer(m): 6:15pm On May 09, 2023
Larryndelaw:
ALL PDP members in Rives state are supporting APC, so opposition doesn't have the numbers

Some don’t know. They believe in their lies and nothing can change their minds. Till June 5 they will know that politics is all about strategizing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives by Gloria303(f): 6:45pm On May 09, 2023
Politicians
Re: Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives by oglalasioux(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2023
This is the beginning. They are all turncoats. It's the people against politicians not Igbo vs Hausa or Yoruba.
Re: Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives by Alliswell248: 7:01pm On May 09, 2023
tempest01:
That's why the core obidients should push and get into power, these charlatans will always bend.

The opposition parties have the numbers to influence who gets the position. The party has not come to a conclusion on the preferred candidate and this charlatan is already endorsing opposition.

The same cane wey den use flog first wife still dey wait for second wife.

Obidients movement don lu le

Nothing for them again.
Re: Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives by Aquila99: 7:05pm On May 09, 2023
Isobug:
Con man....Instead of calming down and watch how things unfold, he has hurriedly taken side

Wch oda sides do u want him to take. D deputy speakership Benjamin Kalu is from same senatorial zone with him.

2 Likes

Re: Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives by Peacecore: 7:16pm On May 09, 2023
Orbhagbemi555:
Kikiki 🤣😁 they don de fall one by one
We told them. One mofo laidat has been arguing with me on how he has seen a Saraki 2.0 happening. I tried telling him that Saraki had the support of some elements in the APC to cut down Tinubu's power thinking that he was going to play along
Re: Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives by boldtruthalways: 7:44pm On May 09, 2023
Emmastan291:
Abbas promised Nigerians that he would not run a rubber-stamp parliament if he emerged Speaker of the House of Representatives.

This is an indirect dig to Ahmad Lawan
Ndi Rubber stamp Parliament....

The most competent person should be chosen not base on zone or religion.
What did Buharii, Gbajabiamila,.Lawan and your President-select not promise in 2015 and 2019? Get some sense.
Re: Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives by deeva2: 9:31pm On May 09, 2023
Most of these LP lawmakers will decamp to APC after MAY 29..
Re: Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives by deeva2: 9:42pm On May 09, 2023
Democracy is not in danger today o.

Our judiciary is not corrupt today o.

The owners of Nigeria are not at work today o.

If court dismisses all those nonsense allegations against BAT, if dem born you well come and complain
🤣🤣🤣.
Re: Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives by Mantahirdra(m): 10:39pm On May 09, 2023
Good move . We hope the rest will come to join Abbas Tajuddeen for United 10th national assembly.
Re: Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives by Couldntfigurean: 11:10pm On May 09, 2023
Lionelbhass:

If Tinubu fails woefully, you won’t be exempted from the sufferings his failure will impose on us.

You should probably reason well before you come to conclusions sometimes.
I come in peace.
I no go follow una suffer

You think I operate in the same dimension as you?
Re: Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives by Caseless: 6:15am On May 10, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Tinubu will fail woefully

Say I said so
you'll fail, not Nigeria.
Re: Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives by Skyehigher1: 6:26am On May 10, 2023
I've already say it Senate presidency is for godswill akpabio. And jibrin as DSP. While speakership position is for wase or doguwa or Abbas while ben kalu will be automatically deputy speaker. Majority leader is supposed to be either Senator Solomon olamilekan adeola or or opeyemi bamidele.
Re: Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives by Skyehigher1: 6:39am On May 10, 2023
Let me give another political prediction for the future of our greater Nigeria. After 8 years of presidency of asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu is going to be is between governor Ahmed Nasir el rufai or babangana umara zulum and vice president is going be possibly Dave umahi or nyesome wike if he later join APC because wike will contest for the presidential election in 2027, or PDP and LP merge together to form alliance which is not going to work. But I urge south east region to completely support the second term of asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu unanimously for their future presidency but if not south south will get the presidency in 2039 . because 2039 is going to be between south easterner and south southerner because I see APC is still unto the power if they get it right and put Nigeria into the right perth
Re: Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives by Lionelbhass(m): 7:25am On May 10, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
I no go follow una suffer

You think I operate in the same dimension as you?
Easy for you to say as you think your dimension or whatsoever you think you are is different from others. Blud, that’s to your own pocket.

You have families, don’t you?
Re: Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives by Couldntfigurean: 7:41am On May 10, 2023
Caseless:
you'll fail, not Nigeria.
some of you born in Nigeria and will probably die in Nigeria without going outside believe Nigeria is flowing with honey

Delusion of the highest order
Re: Amobi Ogah Backs Tajudeen Abbas For Speaker, House Of Representatives by Couldntfigurean: 7:44am On May 10, 2023
Lionelbhass:

Easy for you to say as you think your dimension or whatsoever you think you are is different from others. Blud, that’s to your own pocket.

You have families, don’t you?
my close families are not there so I don’t give a shit
A country that can’t even give their citizen 4 hrs of power,good road,financial security,even security

Is such a country redemeable
Only Nigeria they steal from accident victims,it’s shows you that the country is gone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki’s Legal Team Denies Walking Out On Tribunal / Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) / We Entered The Lion’s Den, Came Out Fearlessly, Fani-kayode Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.