Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) (15532 Views)

Ebelechukwu, Willie Obiano’s Wife And Plastic Surgery Rumours (Photos) / Willie Obiano Bags Chieftaincy Title In Aguleri (Photos) / Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by Colossusgist(m): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2017
In solidarity, All roads leads to Awka for Re-Election Campaign Flag off of All Progressive Grand Alliance (A. P. G. A) Anambra State Guber Candidate Chief Dr. Willie Maduaburochukwu Obiano (Akpokue Dike - Global)

Venue: Ekwueme Square, Awka
Time: 9am
Date: Monday, 2nd October 2017

The spirit is to KEEP WILLIE WORKING !

Join the moving train friends... Maka NKEA BU NK'ANYI...!

Source - http://www.colossusgists.com/2017/10/re-election-campaign-flag-off-of-apga.html

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by PureMe01: 9:24am On Oct 02, 2017
well we await them

3 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by adadike281(f): 10:49am On Oct 02, 2017
That's good, Obiano all d way. I will be there live and direct.

11 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by goldrushbooks: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2017
What of Hygers Igwebuike? Thought he was the flag bearer for Apga!
Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by goldrushbooks: 10:55am On Oct 02, 2017
adadike281:

Ijele nwanyi!

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by adadike281(f): 10:57am On Oct 02, 2017
goldrushbooks:

Ijele nwanyi!
lol. thanks dear!

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by Ovela1(m): 11:10am On Oct 02, 2017
On November 18th, when de Anambra Guber election results is finally summed up, this is how it will be

APGA Obiano; 1st Winner
APC. Nwoye; 2nd
PDP. Obaze; 3rd
UPP. Chidoka; 4th

And so on......

Correct me if yu think am wrong

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by christejames(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2017
After close observations and scrutiny I have come to the conclusion that this Obiano's govt is nothing short of a scam riddled with propaganda and political shenanigans. Therefore, I have jumped ship and switched by political allegiance to someone that is not just experienced in international governance but also a shrewd technocrat in the area of international politics; Oseloka Obaze.
Ndi-Anambra, I'm using this medium to persuade you guys to bring in this gentleman which the state needs direly. Please, don't make the mistake you once made... I bet when saddled with the responsibility of the state, he won't just transform Anambra in the area of infrastructure but will make the state the next big thing after Lagos.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by ruggedized1: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2017
Firstly you are not from Anambra, go and face your useless and worthless Enugu state where the worthless crying governor is shitting everywhere and underdeveloping the state into backwardness.

Go and jump ship in your own state, that's the reason only I.diots rule Enugu state because you guys are always interested in what goes on in other states than paying attention in your dying state. A state that does not have a political opposition is not a state.

FYI: Obiano is the best governor in the SE and one of the few best in the entire Nigeria. Even your hopeless state shall fast and pray to have a technocratic Obiano as their governor. Anambra is far ahead of Enugu state in all parameters of development.

#WillieIsTheBest

[s]
christejames:
After close observations and scrutiny I have come to the conclusion that this Obiano's govt is nothing short of a scam riddled with propaganda and political shenanigans. Therefore, I have jumped ship and switched by political allegiance to someone that is not just experienced in international governance but also a shrewd technocrat in the area of international politics; Oseloka Obaze.
Ndi-Anambra, I'm using this medium to persuade you guys to bring in this gentleman which the state needs direly. Please, don't make the mistake you once made... I bet when saddled with the responsibility of the state, he won't just transform Anambra in the area of infrastructure but will make the state the next big thing after Lagos.
[/s]

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by christejames(m): 11:29am On Oct 02, 2017
ruggedized1:
Firstly you are not from Anambra, go and face your useless and worthless Enugu state where Gburu is shitting everywhere and underdeveloping the state into backwardness.

FYI: Obiano is the best governor in the SE and one of the few best in the entire Nigeria. Even your hopeless state shall fast and pray to have s technocratic Obiano as their governor.

#WillieIsTheBest

[s][/s]

See painment!

Anambra as a state has so much potential but has since been balkanised by bad leaders and comparing the development in that state with Enugu state is something deep down your heart you know which state is above the ladder. I leave your conscience to judge...

10 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by ruggedized1: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2017
Where's the painment? cheesy

You are the one that's envious and bitter about our advancement and development under Obiano. Face your backward state with no sane leader.

Anambra is a progressive state while your Enugu state is such an underdeveloped fiefdom. Today Enugu state is so much indebted both internationally and domestically with nothing anywhere to show for it.

In your inner most mind you know you cannot compare your backward Enugu state with Anambra. You are an ordinary wawa man with no development. Go and fix your state and stop bothering about a state that's by far ahead of yours. The only states Anambra is competing with are states like Lagos and Rivers, not one obscure useless and worthless state somewhere.

[s]
christejames:

See painment!
Anambra as a state has so much potential but has since been balkanised by bad leaders and comparing the development in that state with Enugu state is something deep down your heart you know which state is above the ladder. I leave your conscience to judge...
[/s]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by debris: 11:53am On Oct 02, 2017
Apga better remain there than

APC OR PDP

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by Harbeyg09(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2017
He will be defeated

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by Foodforthought: 11:54am On Oct 02, 2017
Sometimes I can't help but feel that Nigerians deserve their leaders

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by Throwback: 11:54am On Oct 02, 2017
In the absence of IPOB terrorism, everyone now has peace of mind to exercise their constitutional right of franchise.

Thanks to the gallant Nigerian army and the fleeing dictator.

8 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by ivolt: 11:54am On Oct 02, 2017
Two months ago,
Kanu: There will be no election in Anambra, I am in charge
Obiano: There will be election and I am in charge

Today
Kanu is in hiding while Obiano is in clearly in charge

Obiano: 1
Kanu: 0

15 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by Krestkross: 11:56am On Oct 02, 2017
we want kanu

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:56am On Oct 02, 2017
Make una no fight here, website is Here.
Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by 9japunter: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2017
And the deceit starts all over again.
-

Get your 2 sure odds for today
Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by Hope141: 11:58am On Oct 02, 2017
unu anakoeri ndi nzuzu abuo
ruggedized1:

You are the one that's envious and bitter about our advancement and development under Obiano. Face your backward state with no sane leader.

Anambra is a progressive state while your Enugu state is such an underdeveloped fiefdom. Today Enugu state is so much indebted both international and domestically debt with nothing to show for it.

In your inner most mind you know you cannot compare your backward Enugu state with Anambra. You an ordinary wawa man with no development. Go and fix your state and stop bothering about a state that's by far ahead of yours. The only states Anambra is competing with are states like Lagos and Rivers, not one obscure useless and worthless state somewhere.

[s][/s]

2 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by Throwback: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2017
adadike281:

You're not even missing Kanu the supreme leader?

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by Arysexy(m): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2017
My allegiance and vote goes to Osita chidoka Ike obosi after d role Obiano and his insensitive bunch of SE governors betrayals played in killing Igbo's in Abia state tru d instrumentality of d zoo military.

I have come to d conclusion that it is better to start dealing with d rogues within before dealing with d one outside.

Vote UPP! Vote Chidoka!

I have switched my support, I am first Igbo before party or state member/indigene. The blood shed in Afara ukwu must not be swept under d carpet on d altar of useless and selfish politics

4 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by Hope141: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2017
unu anakoeri ndi nzuzu abuo
ruggedized1:
Firstly you are not from Anambra, go and face your useless and worthless Enugu state where the worthless crying governor is shitting everywhere and underdeveloping the state into backwardness.

Go and jump ship in your own state, that's the reason only I.diots rule Enugu state because you guys are always interested in what goes on in other states than paying attention in your dying state. A state that does not have a political opposition is not a state.

FYI: Obiano is the best governor in the SE and one of the few best in the entire Nigeria. Even your hopeless state shall fast and pray to have a technocratic Obiano as their governor. Anambra is far ahead of Enugu state in all parameters of development.

#WillieIsTheBest

[s][/s]
Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by DckPssy(f): 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Amambrats
Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by ugosonics: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
If Obiano wants to contest he is free... I will even go and vote for him not d crippled governor we have in Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
goldrushbooks:
What of Hygers Igwebuike? Thought he was the flag bearer for Apga!

Hygers who?

We only know Willie Obiano!
Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by ruggedized1: 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
Arinze why should you decamp just because of ipob ish? NK brought this on his state.

FYI: Obiano has nothing to do with what had befallen Abia state. Abia state people should question their own governor and not shifting the blame to an innocent one somewhere.

Arysexy:
My allegiance and vote goes to Osita chidoka Ike obosi after d role Obiano and his insensitive bunch of SE governors betrayals played in killing Igbo's in Abia state tru d instrumentality of d zoo military.

I have come to d conclusion that it is better to start dealing with d rogues within before dealing with d one outside.

Vote UPP! Vote Chidoka!
Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by Emychina(m): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
ruggedized1:

Anambra is a progressive state while your Enugu state is such an underdeveloped fiefdom. Today Enugu state is so much indebted both international and domestically debt with nothing to show for it.

In your inner most mind you know you cannot compare your backward Enugu state with Anambra. You an ordinary wawa man with no development. Go and fix your state and stop bothering about a state that's by far ahead of yours. The only states Anambra is competing with are states like Lagos and Rivers, not one obscure useless and worthless state somewhere.

[s][/s]
guy mechiegi Onu there,am from nando and my mum from Enugu otu aguleri.I lives in Onitsha here,guy obiano is a scam.

3 Likes

Re: Willie Obiano Flags Off His Re-Election Campaign In Anambra (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Where are those illiterate brainwashed skunks who said there will be no election in Anambra state?
Forever grateful to the PHYTON DANCE grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oil Pipeline Explosion In Nembe Bayelsa: 50 Persons Missing, Feared Dead / FG Approves ₦283.26 Billion, $18.12 Million For Customs Boats, Scanners / 2023: Senators, Reps Dump Electoral Act, Partner Csos For New Law In Nov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.