Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Advice On Where To Serve. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On Where To Serve. (230 Views)

Lady Makes N12k Picture Frame For Boyfriend Only For Him To Serve Her Breakfast / Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? / Restaurant In Germany Where Female Waiters Serve Customers Naked (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Where To Serve. by Druid007(m): 5:05pm On May 09, 2023
Hello, Trust you are all having a good day?
This might be the wrong section to post this but I really need your advice on this.
I'm a graduate just about to go for my National Youth Service and I'm deliberating between Abuja and Lagos as my place of service. I have a contact who is supposed to work the posting for me but I'm contemplating between Abuja and Lagos, which place would be a better place to serve and also establish myself. I have a few relatives in Abuja and my parents seem to think its the better choice but I'm also considering Lagos as a good place even though I don't have any relatives or know anyone in Lagos.
Please if you have any information that could help me decide, I'd really appreciate it. Do most Places of Primary Assignment in Lagos provide accommodation for corpers, do they pay, can a corper with no relatives or contacts in Lagos be able to survive, considering the high cost of living in Lagos?
Please any answers I get to these questions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks..!
Re: Advice On Where To Serve. by frozen70(f): 1:00am On May 10, 2023
You can try serving where accommodation won't be a problem and thats abuja

But Lagos may expose you more to life and that means you have to look for a hostel, where to stay while you are in Lagos until you get accommodation that you will stay while serving,

Incase the place you will server have no accommodation plans for you

In all just hold enough money

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce Tension In Relationship / The Effect Of Spiritual Husband Or Wife In Marriages/relationship / Worst Romance Ever Ladies Must Learn From This ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.