Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

My NYSC Adventure (last Episode 9) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My NYSC Adventure (last Episode 9) (575 Views)

My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend / 18+ Romantic Stories::: My Boss' Wife - The Last Episode / A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My NYSC Adventure (last Episode 9) by Success1099(m): 11:13pm On May 09, 2023
Days later, I have been busy rounding up my lectures with the senior secondary school students, set to take the West Africa Examination. I had stopped teaching my landlady's daughters, Moyo, and Bisola. Though, they still come around me to assist them with difficult topics.

That morning, while walking towards the corper's lodge, I met Mercy one of our colleagues standing with Chuks. They were busy checking stuff on the phone. When Mercy saw me, she quickly came in my direction, requesting for my iPhone to take pictures. Maybe she had no idea I no longer have it.

I looked closely at Chuks who was trying to find his way out of the scene after he caught a glimpse of my presence. I was ready to talk to him at that moment.

"My phone is not here."

I answered Mercy, and she busy herself back with something else.

"Guy, let's see."

I said to Chuks for the first time, who was already walking away.

He looked back at me and walked somewhere separated from others' listening ears.

"wetin dey sup between you and my landlady?"

I gently inquired about the relationship he is having with my landlady.

"I do understand! Which kind of question be that?"

He replied, sounding rude and unaware.

I looked closely, and on him was the iPhone my landlady bought for me.

"Can I see something?"

I collected the phone and confirmed it to be the very iPhone my landlady took from me that very day. I smiled and said:

"She gave you my phone."

"What phone?"

Chuks asked arrogantly. I was already getting angry with the outcome so far. I wanted it cool but obviously, I was losing it already. Why will this guy be going after all that is mine? First, it was Rose, and now my landlady.

I held the iPhone and refuse to return it to him.

"Give me, I want dey go."

He said, requesting I return it to him.

I stepped a few meters away and he quickly came behind me trying to snatch the phone from my hand. I resisted and he pushed me. At that point, I lost it all and gave him a befitting blow on his face. The blow contained all the anger in my heart, including that of Rose that he made me suffer. The betrayal and backstabbing were so sufficient in the blow I dashed him that he staggered and almost found himself on the ground.

At that point, when he bounced back, he rushed to throw a returning punch when I defended it and the iPhone fell on the ground. I hurriedly picked it up and noticed the screen was badly damaged.

He buckled the collar of my shirt and we began to fight and threw different punches on ourselves. Fellow youth corpers who were preparing for the day quickly rushed out to separate us, including staff of the school who just walked into the school premises.

When we were separated, our clothes were rumpled and I could feel some pain around my body due to the blows I had received from him. Though, he will also feel mine too.

"You Chuks! I will deal with you."

I screamed, breathing very tough after the battle with him.

I rushed to attack him again after finding him alone, but colleagues held me back not to.

"You are a devil. Come and have the phone let me see."

I said to him.

"Guy, calm down what happened?"

Mercy and some person asked immediately when they saw how fierce my words and eyes were. I couldn't reply to them instantly and kept breathing heavily.

Chuks was busy explaining to others. I didn't listen to what he told them about what led to the fight.

I checked around to find if something fell from me unknowingly while fighting.

"Ask that b@stard who was asking my girlfriend for s#x. How he went my back with my landlady."

I said to them who were still asking me what Chuks did that led to the fight. Every one of them was shocked when they heard me say so. I guessed they knew we were fighting because of women. And most of them began to leave at once.

I made up myself back, fixing the detach button of the cloth I wore, and left the lodge with my rumpled shirt to my apartment.

Read full here: https://storybloggerz.com/my-nysc-adventure-last-episode-9/

(1) (Reply)

I Only Need A Full-time Provider, Not A Bill Splitter”- Tolanibaj Tells Admirers / Digital Bimpe Pitch - Hackaholics Selected Among Top 2000 In Tech Industry / Looking For A Tomboy To Date..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.