Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) (49324 Views)

Man Begs Wife To Bring Home His Sick Mom / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 12, 2023
🤔🤔hmmmm
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by AntiChristian: 3:55pm On May 12, 2023
Let them marry more women you use court hold them down!

Pele o!

I no dey do court nonsense!

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Ashirioluwa: 4:00pm On May 12, 2023
All I can say is don’t believe everything you read or watch online
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by tammie24: 4:01pm On May 12, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
this is the reason why so many children are abused....how can you bring a child of 11yrs old to your wife of 13 yrs, and tell her that the little bastard is now gonna live with you?! what type of madness is this? doesnt he have a mother? why not continue to hide the child? what about FIRST addressing the fact that you fathered a child with some strangers, while being married ?!
as in... You've said it all
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by cococandy(f): 4:04pm On May 12, 2023
Iamicekid:

Cry all you want them no put gun for her head make she stay the marriage now, if she ain’t happy then she can go ahead and file a divorce last time I checked, both man and woman have the right to file a divorce, and about the money p why don’t u drop that money for once too, typical Nigeria woman mentality of calling a man irresponsible all cause he no get money

Oh she can leave him alright

You and your ilk will be on the internet the next minute yapping about how feminism has ruined marriages and women now walk away from marriages for flimsy reasons. The “flimsy reason” being that she doesn’t want to be disrespected. Lol

Una never start

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Otasikwe(m): 4:04pm On May 12, 2023
Many of us are suspect yet be arrest
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by diplomat058(m): 4:08pm On May 12, 2023
BrightAhiah:
If the wife poison either the husband or the son, they'll say women are bad.

Honestly for me, the guy would have come up clean from the very beginning to explain about the son, if she truly love the husband as claimed and wants to accept the step son, it would have been more cooler and no unnecessary drama.

Do you know what it means to have a secret step child especially MALE?

To even consider poisoning a little boy as a retaliatory measure means you are either deranged or dangerously evil
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by WorldRichest: 4:10pm On May 12, 2023
BrightAhiah:

Honestly for me, the guy would have come up clean from the very beginning to explain about the son, if she truly love the husband as claimed and wants to accept the step son, it would have been more cooler and no unnecessary drama.

You must be an atheist. A Christian will not say this nonsense. A Christian would have remembered that Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Solomon and other men of God has many wives and children from their many wives

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Kobicove(m): 4:17pm On May 12, 2023
BrightAhiah:

Why would she poison them? angry
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by flokii: 4:19pm On May 12, 2023
Ladies just can't tolerate seeing kids around other than theirs.. same gender would be claiming there is nothing wrong in paternity fraud where they give bastard children from other men to their husbands.

The kiddo in that clip deserves the love of his father whether we like it or not. The wife should take a chill pill.
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Mom007(f): 4:21pm On May 12, 2023
That man is all kinds of wrong. He should have sat the wife down and told her what's up before bringing the boy home na... Beg and pet her if necessary not just barging in on her and wondering why she isn't down with it. Also, this conversation did not need to happen in front of that young boy. Thats emotional damage right there... embarassed
On the flip side, the way these women are so eager and ready to throw away years of marriage over everything is somehow o... Any small thing, see u in court! It is well.

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by dalass(f): 4:22pm On May 12, 2023
Reminderz:
I would have come straight like fire... this is my son, it's either you're in or out... it's not like you're the one that wants to be taking care of him, after all even the wife's responsibilities will be carried by the man... it might only mean that he's afraid of losing the woman or he's a man of low value that's why he kept such secret... a king can have more than a queen in his kingdom...

Ned Nwonkwo, Solomon, these are the ways of men..

or in another perspective, abi the man is married so the man is afraid of him being divorced by the wife to avoid his properties from being confiscated? hmm you might never know though... men are made to slave by force by taking the oath to obey this marital laws over there... they are left with no choice than to do what their slave master (their wife) tells them to do... so they get afraid of her and overburden themselves... smh..

Ned Nwoko will bring the woman he's interested in home as his WIFE BEFORE GETTING HER PREGNANT. There is no surprise 11 year old in his house. That's how true Kings roll.

Not a shameless randy, low budget Naira Marley knowing he had an 11 year old boy somewhere, had to spring a surprise on his married wife of 13 years!

He didn't just cheat, the mofo didn't even protect himself! Aside getting a kid from it, he could have also gotten a terminal virus from his stupidity.

Don't defend what's wrong. Call a spade a spade! undecided

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Freemon: 4:22pm On May 12, 2023
Osobi32:
Poison the man or the kid for what? The boy is his son and there's absolutely nothing she can do about it. I don't need to explain his life to a woman before taking action. He had a life before she met and married him ryt? So she should accept everything that comes with it.
hope the man will accepts same if the woman did exactly that too
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Reminderz: 4:26pm On May 12, 2023
dalass:

Ned Nwoko will bring the woman he's interested in home as his WIFE BEFORE GETTING HER PREGNANT. There is no surprise 11 year old in his house. That's how true Kings roll.

Not a shameless randy, low budget Naira Marley knowing he had an 11 year old boy somewhere, had to spring a surprise on his married wife of 13 years!

He didn't just cheat, the mofo didn't even protect himself! Aside getting a kid from it, he could have also gotten a terminal virus from his stupidity.

Don't defend what's wrong. Call a spade a spade! undecided

this is why I said, he should have told the woman from the onset, but he's probably afraid of losing the woman or a low value man that's why he kept such secret..

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by samwash(m): 4:30pm On May 12, 2023
libertyfather:
His son is his son not the woman son, acceptance isn't necessary......life goes on

If you be woman, you nor go talk like this, put yourself in the woman's shoes.
How can the man be fathering a child outside all these years without telling the wife about it, and He suddenly brings the child home without having feelings of how the wife will react to the issue.
Not that the Woman outside just suddenly bring the child to the father.
Some women pass through a lot in this institution called marriage.
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Johnn74: 4:30pm On May 12, 2023
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Gbeng30(m): 4:34pm On May 12, 2023
At least he should have respect his wife by telling her before bringing him home...this is not polite
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by sisisioge: 4:34pm On May 12, 2023
I dont like that they had to do this in front of the boy, the guy should have had the convos with his wife up front at least. Werey husband!
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Rutimy: 4:49pm On May 12, 2023
Osobi32:
Poison the man or the kid for what? The boy is his son and there's absolutely nothing she can do about it. I don't need to explain his life to a woman before taking action. He had a life before she met and married him ryt? So she should accept everything that comes with it.

I hope if the wife come home with her own secret child of 10 years the husband will accept?

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by mariahAngel(f): 4:52pm On May 12, 2023
libertyfather:
His son is his son not the woman son, acceptance isn't necessary......life goes on

The deception is what wasn't necessary.
The man is such a coward for deceiving his wife and also hiding his son all those.
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by lomprico(m): 4:52pm On May 12, 2023
BrightAhiah:

The wife does not want kids, I'm sure d guy wanted but love or something else made him go into the marriage.

They are both crazy.

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Adebowale89(m): 4:53pm On May 12, 2023
I'm happily married and I'm trying to stay away from Adultery but if any mistake happen and a lady got pregnant for me after medical verification that I owned the child, nothing is stopping me from bringing him inn

king don't beg, they decree and that will never stop the love I've for my woman if she won't misbehave to my kids because they're the shoulder I will lay my head on in the future
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Nmezor(f): 4:54pm On May 12, 2023
The hubby no try @ all. What rubbish is that?? What happened to informing her since and begging her? It clears shows he has no regards for her shikena
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Rutimy: 4:56pm On May 12, 2023
I hope if the wife come home with her own secret child of 10 years the husband will accept
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Crafteck1: 4:57pm On May 12, 2023
BrightAhiah:

The fact that this post has 19 likes says a lot about women mentalitu, kuku kill every man

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by eolme(f): 4:58pm On May 12, 2023
I just imagine how the young boy will be feeling facing all this arguments that are uncalled for if only the right thing is done.

Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by kapelvej: 4:59pm On May 12, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
this is the reason why so many children are abused....how can you bring a child of 11yrs old to your wife of 13 yrs, and tell her that the little bastard is now gonna live with you?! what type of madness is this? doesnt he have a mother? why not continue to hide the child? what about FIRST addressing the fact that you fathered a child with some strangers, while being married ?!
grin grin grin grin @ the little bastard grin grin grin but the little bastard has a father nawww, womeeeen !!!
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by grandstar(m): 5:00pm On May 12, 2023
Wawelexy:
Sincerely it isn't cool, he should have told her earlier

The semblance is much

If I was a woman, I'll divorce him right away. This is the height of adultery.
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by Desusi: 5:01pm On May 12, 2023
Iamicekid:
The only mistake the guy did was keeping it a secret after they got back together apart from that he didn’t make no mistake, u guys took a break from each other for 2months and dude find someone else to impregnate during that time, so for whatever reasons U guys decided to come back then get married, he should have told her immediately the wife wants them to get back together again... That’s one of the characters of a simp a girl broke up with u, now came back months later that u guys should continue and u did then get married again wtf, person wey leave u go test someone else she only came back cause the person didn’t treat her as she expect but ur mumu was so happy that she came back that u had to keep ur son hidden all cause u don’t want her to go again ... God forbid
The dude must have seen something special in the first wife,otherwise, he will not be doing a hide and seek game for his wife. Honestly, l pity women. Men are terrible. The woman should just accept the boy and move on. The golden rule says do unto others what you expect from them.
Re: Man Brings Home His 11yr Old Secret Son To His Wife Of 13yrs (pics/video) by placeofallure(f): 5:05pm On May 12, 2023
Many men would expect the woman would hug the boy, throw a welcome party and voila! The prodigal son is back! But really who does that? That's the height of disrespect if you ask me, like so? What can she do? I will do a thousand and one things if any man tries that rubbish with me.

The boy is innocent and deserves a home. His father needs to be in his life, fine! It's a simple thing. Mistakes happen. He shoulda just respect me enough to have informed me before bringing a total stranger to my house. What if the boy is already corrupted? What about my own kids too and their safety? Abeg Abeg! If he told me earlier, I can let him bring the boy, probably on weekends alone. I will use use the time to study him, his values etc. Afterwards, if the boy is good, I welcome him permanently with open arms if not, he's a gonner!

Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days / Married Ex / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas