Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University (983 Views)

What Is One Thing You Regret Doing This Year? / I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University by Silas6(m): 10:50am On May 10, 2023
Greetings to you all. This thread is a discussion.
What course did you regret not doing back then in school (any tertiary institution) and why??

Please say your honest opinion let the new Jambites and aspirants learn.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University by Paulianfa(m): 10:52am On May 10, 2023
Estate management

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University by God1000(m): 10:55am On May 10, 2023
No regret at all, I studied information technology

2 Likes

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University by Silas6(m): 11:00am On May 10, 2023
Paulianfa:
Estate management

Why boss
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University by Silas6(m): 11:01am On May 10, 2023
God1000:

Great! Please what's the difference between information technology and computer science?
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University by God1000(m): 11:04am On May 10, 2023
Silas6:

Great! Please what's the difference between information technology and computer science?

Computer science is responsible for creating the foundation for the computer systems we all know and love. It is more focused on how and what makes computers work. Computer scientists use algorithms and special programming languages (such as JavaScript, HTML and Python) to solve issues.

Information technology on the other hand involves using software and hardware to take care of computer systems. Professionals working in IT are responsible for maintaining the systems made by computer scientists. This includes protecting it from hackers.

So generally, computer science refers to designing and building computers and computer programs. Information technology, on the other hand, refers to maintaining and troubleshooting those computers and their networks, systems, and databases to ensure they run smoothly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University by Heart3030: 11:08am On May 10, 2023
God1000:
pls is library and information a good course.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University by God1000(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2023
Heart3030:
sure man, it's a very good course
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University by Jennyclay(f): 11:15am On May 10, 2023
Heart3030:
library and information is a useless course. Don’t listen to anyone who says it’s a good course

4 Likes

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University by God1000(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
library and information is a useless course. Don’t listen to anyone who says it’s a good course
please how is it a useless course, because you don't like it
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University by Heart3030: 11:23am On May 10, 2023
God1000:
sure man, it's a very good course
thanks.my kid bro is studying it..the school fees is much and time again always praying let it not be a waste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University by Silas6(m): 11:30am On May 10, 2023
God1000:

Computer science is responsible for creating the foundation for the computer systems we all know and love. It is more focused on how and what makes computers work. Computer scientists use algorithms and special programming languages (such as JavaScript, HTML and Python) to solve issues.

Information technology on the other hand involves using software and hardware to take care of computer systems. Professionals working in IT are responsible for maintaining the systems made by computer scientists. This includes protecting it from hackers.

So generally, computer science refers to designing and building computers and computer programs. Information technology, on the other hand, refers to maintaining and troubleshooting those computers and their networks, systems, and databases to ensure they run smoothly.

Thanks for the explanation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University by EastAlchemist: 11:55am On May 10, 2023
Nursing

2 Likes

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University by Cyril44: 12:00pm On May 10, 2023
MARKETING
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University by internationalman(m): 12:33pm On May 10, 2023
I don't regret what I studied in school, but I sure as hell regret not studying nursing.

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University by Lungdick: 2:14pm On May 10, 2023
Heart3030:

LIS is a very very very useless course

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University by Black44(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2023
Electrical engineering
Was good in physics and further maths in secondary school
I read physics easily and understand them I can even tutor year one and two students of those courses
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University by Paulianfa(m): 8:49pm On May 13, 2023
Silas6:

Why boss

I was my dream course and what I think will suit my kind of person.
I have passion in estate management right from sec school
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University by POPMATERIALS(m): 11:26pm On May 13, 2023
Heart3030:

useless and foolish course..lol

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University by blacksam01: 11:43pm On May 13, 2023
Radiography
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University by mrrandomguy: 3:46am On May 14, 2023
Accounting

But this thread should be in Education section.

Cc
Seun, farano, dominique, Rocktation, olawalebabs, Richiez, Fynestboi
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Doing In The University by linearity: 4:02am On May 14, 2023
God1000:

In today’s work force and with software defined network, there is literally no difference between both.

Even the lines between the old software and hardware scientists or engineers are blurred and completely erased.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Marry As Anyone Your Parents Do Not Approve Of. / Thread Is A Useless App. As Useless As Mark Zuckerberg / Back To Betting: End Of The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.