Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges (2228 Views)

National Census To Hold March 29 To April 2, 2023 / Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) / Supreme Court Judges Shake Osinbajo's Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 10, 2023
Have you been engaging some leaky mouths in APC in conversations? It's though embarrassing and condescending to argue with them but we have to remind them that Nigeria can still be saved. We still believe our judges are not all corrupt even though Tinubu has enough dollars to throw around.
APC believes everything can be corrupted in Nigeria including the hallowed chambers of the Court. They are priding that once Tinubu is sworn in May 29, the judges will be bribed, cowed, disrobed, warned, threatened, disappeared or removed so that Tinubu can enjoy stolen mandate unfettered. Well, we're watching keenly. The only thing we can say is that we want peace in Nigeria. APC can't turn Nigeria to Sudan. Nigeria can't boil like Sudan, never. The judges should do what is right to save Nigeria from unnecessary bloodshed. They should look at the substances in the case and the evidence, and decide what won't plunge Nigeria into avoidable war. Every part of world watches Nigeria at this epoch-making moment.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by yarimo(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2023
You need to take your malaria drugs seriously
Zikojukwu:
Have you been engaging some leaky mouths in APC in conversations? It's though embarrassing condescending to argue with them but we have to remind them that Nigeria can still be saved. We still believe our judges are all corrupt even though Tinubu has enough dollars to throw around.
APC believes everything can be corrupted in Nigeria including the hallowed chambers of the Court. They are priding that once Tinubu is sworn in May 29, the judges will be bribed, cowed, disrobed, warned, threatened, disappeared or removed so that Tinubu can enjoy stolen mandate unfettered. Well, we're watching keenly. The only thing we can say is that we want peace in Nigeria. APC can't turn Nigeria to Sudan. Nigeria can't boil like Sudan, never. The judges should do what is right to save from unnecessary bloodshed.. They should look at the substances in the case and the evidence, and decide what won't plunged Nigeria into avoidable war. Every part of world watches Nigeria at this epoch-making moment.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by Jennymine(f): 5:09pm On May 10, 2023
Yeah
Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by madridguy(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2023
Guy why are you peeing in your pant tongue leave the SC to do their work and stop wailing.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by Jones4190(m): 5:10pm On May 10, 2023
Zikojukwu:
Have you been engaging some leaky mouths in APC in conversations? It's though embarrassing condescending to argue with them but we have to remind them that Nigeria can still be saved. We still believe our judges are all corrupt even though Tinubu has enough dollars to throw around.
APC believes everything can be corrupted in Nigeria including the hallowed chambers of the Court. They are priding that once Tinubu is sworn in May 29, the judges will be bribed, cowed, disrobed, warned, threatened, disappeared or removed so that Tinubu can enjoy stolen mandate unfettered. Well, we're watching keenly. The only thing we can say is that we want peace in Nigeria. APC can't turn Nigeria to Sudan. Nigeria can't boil like Sudan, never. The judges should do what is right to save from unnecessary bloodshed.. They should look at the substances in the case and the evidence, and decide what won't plunged Nigeria into avoidable war. Every part of world watches Nigeria at this epoch-making moment.
you are obi are suffering from sleepitolizm, the sickness that make you sleep anyhow

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by Exc2000: 5:11pm On May 10, 2023
silvoclaira:

Ipob living free rent in that your empty cranium

I don't appreciate Igbos qouting me

Don't qoute me next time

Dey your lane

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by Melagros(m): 5:13pm On May 10, 2023
No way, apc na failure, mahmood is a motherfvcker

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by Exc2000: 5:31pm On May 10, 2023
Mynd44 this thread is a direct attack on APC supporters

This is fake news capable of incitement

Please mynd44 do not turn blind eyes to this as this as severe consiquences ofline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by silvoclaira: 5:39pm On May 10, 2023
Exc2000:

I don't appreciate Igbos qouting me

Don't qoute me next time

Dey your lane

Bite me and beat me! Thank Allah I ain't Ipob. I Will quote the hell outta you

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by LegendHero(m): 5:42pm On May 10, 2023
Below is my own contribution to the Obidient people since we are all Nigerians.

There is a lot of depression in their ranks and one of them swore to commit suicide by jumping into the Lagos lagoon if Tinubu gets sworn in by May 29.

Instead of using Lagos lagoon, Obidient tired of life because Tinubu will be sworn in should just use the easy access below which is the rope.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by Abbeytoy(m): 5:44pm On May 10, 2023
What if the judgment is against your candidate, would you rest and accept it in peace and not set the country on fire?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 10, 2023
Abbeytoy:
What if the judgment is against your candidate, would you rest and accept it in peace and not set the country on fire?
What evidence do you have?
Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by Abbeytoy(m): 6:02pm On May 10, 2023
Zikojukwu:

What evidence do you have?

I ask a simple question of Yes or No. What evidence did you need from me and what was it for?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 10, 2023
What's Tinubu's total vote and how did he get them?
What's your stand on Tinubu's drug crimes?
Where are Tinubu's fake primary and secondary certificates which he submitted to Lagos court?
Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 10, 2023
Abbeytoy:

I ask a simple question of Yes or No. What evidence did you need from me and what was it for?

Where are Tinubu's fake primary and secondary certificates which he submitted to Lagos court?
Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by Ofunaofu: 6:20pm On May 10, 2023
yarimo:
You need to take your malaria drugs seriously

While you also need to take the drugs supllied by the notorious Narcotic drug trafficker the city of Chicago Conakry has ever known
Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by Abbeytoy(m): 6:33pm On May 10, 2023
Zikojukwu:

You've raised all this in court and let his lawyer answer that and the court decided on it.

But my question is, if the court favours him, would you accept it and not set the country on fire?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 10, 2023
Abbeytoy:

You've raised all this in court and let his lawyer answer that and the court decided on it.

But my question is, if the court favours him, would you accept it and not set the country on fire?
Why are you asking for evidence if you know the case is in case?
Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by ProphetM0hammad: 6:44pm On May 10, 2023
Please cry
It's your destiny

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by ProphetM0hammad: 6:46pm On May 10, 2023
Zikojukwu:

Instead of you to ask the okoro lawyers why they took the case to court and turn around to tell the judges they're not ready

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by ProphetM0hammad: 6:50pm On May 10, 2023
Zikojukwu:
Have you been engaging some leaky mouths in APC in conversations? It's though embarrassing and condescending to argue with them but we have to remind them that Nigeria can still be saved. We still believe our judges are not all corrupt even though Tinubu has enough dollars to throw around.
APC believes everything can be corrupted in Nigeria including the hallowed chambers of the Court. They are priding that once Tinubu is sworn in May 29, the judges will be bribed, cowed, disrobed, warned, threatened, disappeared or removed so that Tinubu can enjoy stolen mandate unfettered. Well, we're watching keenly. The only thing we can say is that we want peace in Nigeria. APC can't turn Nigeria to Sudan. Nigeria can't boil like Sudan, never. [/b]The judges should do what is right to save Nigeria from unnecessary bloodshed[b]. They should look at the substances in the case and the evidence, and decide what won't plunged Nigeria into avoidable war. Every part of world watches Nigeria at this epoch-making moment.

So if the judges affirm Tinubu's victory, you want to call for bloodshed

Please do, the blood will be yours and that of your likes as usual

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 10, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

So if the judges affirm Tinubu's victory, you want to call for bloodshed

Please do, the blood will be yours and that of your likes as usual
Why would court affirm the rigging and selection of a global drug demon dying of excessive drug abuse? Is the court stupid?
Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by ProphetM0hammad: 7:08pm On May 10, 2023
Zikojukwu:

Why would court affirm the rigging and selection of a global drug demon dying of excessive drug abuse? Is the court stupid?

Ok, go and prepare for the bloodshed,
Since you don't want to learn from history, you'll be part of one

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 10, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Ok, go and prepare for the bloodshed,
Since you don't want to learn from history, you'll be part of one
You're not mature for a reasonable argument. Take a back chair immediately.
Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by TheFactMan: 7:52pm On May 10, 2023
The fact$$$$
1. On realizing that Buhari was not going to allow him rig the last presidential election and that the election permutations was not in his favor, Tinubu rushed to the Saudis, IOC and UAE to report Buhari.
2. He Tinubu showed the Saudis and IOC the doctored PO conversation with Oyedepo. He accused po of going to advance Christianity in Nigeria and should never be allowed.
3. He assured the Saudis and IOC of his commitment to advancing Islam in Nigeria starting with his mu mu ticket.
4. The Saudis and IOC summoned Buhari, instructed him to ensure that BAT wins the election at all costs.
5. Buhari that was not supporting BAT changed his mind. First he showed his supporters whom to vote for by publicly displaying his ballot paper.
6. He instructed Yakubu to return BAT at all cost
7. That’s why Yakubu had the temerity to return BAT at all costs despite the glaring rigging and BAT not meeting the stipulated requirements.
8. He Buhari knows that BAT was not the best choice for Nigeria that’s why he has been going around asking for forgiveness. People may not know why.
TheFactMan is aware $$$
Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by Abbeytoy(m): 8:27pm On May 10, 2023
[quote author=Zikojukwu post=123056962]
Why are you asking for evidence if you know the case is in the case?[/quote] court.

I can see you're not consistent and don't deserves engagements because you don't even know what you're saying.

I have never asked for any evidence, and I only ask that you will agree to the judgment if it doesn't favour your principal.
Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 10, 2023
[quote author=Abbeytoy post=123058997][/quote]
Why are you asking for evidence since you're not court?
Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by Abbeytoy(m): 9:24pm On May 10, 2023
Zikojukwu:

Why are you asking for evidence since you're not court?

Which evidence did ask for?
Re: Breaking: APC Is Using May 29 To Intimidate Court & Judges by Haywhy3579: 10:07pm On May 10, 2023
silvoclaira:

Bit me and beat me! Thank Allah I ain't Ipob. I Will quote the hell outta you
And if u are not a Muslim and u are using Allah name to blackmail, may the rot of Allah be onto u and u rot in hell fire in the life after. I am very sure u are not a muslim. Religious bigot

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Not Be Part Of Tinubu’s Inauguration – Ohanaeze / Emdee Tiamiyu: Call Your Anchors To Order, Abike-Dabiri Tells Arise TV CEO / Cyprian Emeka Uzoh: Nigerian Serial Inventor With 328 Us Patents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.