Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba (73182 Views)

Obedient On Social Media; BATIST In Real Life / Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns ₦2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund / Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Kyase(m): 6:57pm On May 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
I will not give you a job or recommend you for any, but I can be giving you pocket money to eat Amala and ewedu on a regular.

I no dey chop amala
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by JohnVianney: 6:58pm On May 11, 2023
Exc2000:

cool

Weyrey came late, and he was going to sleep half of the proceeding , read Guidian Newspaper the other half yet expect the Omole guy that came early to stand for him

Typical IPOB mentality

I- I
B- before
O- others

IBO

Funny enough i think your people are guilty of what you accuse other Nigerians of. In Psychology we call this the mental projection. Which means one is more likely to accuse others of what one is guilty of because he/she assumes that everyone thinks/acts the way he/she does.
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by broadman20: 7:01pm On May 11, 2023
lexylaw40:
Omole ..Big boy! He no even send them

Big boy wey be boi boi for drug Criminal.

He is a tout abeg.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Zetty177x: 7:01pm On May 11, 2023
SwissMass:
Lovely, God bless this man abundantly, enough of useless Peter girigory Obi hypocrite and mischievous behavior, he should be put where he belong, you allow and unleashed your frustrated miscreants upon anyone that doesn't support your inordinate political ambition, they didn't spare Fela Kuti, Wole Soyinka, pastor Kumuyi, Pastor Adeboye, Pastor Adefarasin, Ooni of Ife, they are spreading their tentacles of violence everywhere

You just de yarn opata for Nairaland. Go to Twitter n see the full video. Nothing like d propaganda from that suffer head called Adamu.
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 11, 2023
Godswillu:
You need to watch the video to have a better understanding of what happened

That is a wastage of time. Prince Ade Omole is the leader of APC (Tinubu supporters) in London. I explained what happened earlier on this thread. In 2015, the IBOs demonstrated against APC when Tinubu brought the team to London. In 2023, they did the same. They went to complain of victimization and marginalization which prompted invitation of other parties involved in the election. I specifically advised Dino and Dele Momodu not to ridicule Atiku by honouring the invitation. They should have allowed those who opened the channel in 2015 to use it while they explore a better International option. They lacked ideas.

Having demonstrated hooliganism against APC team in UK in 2015 & 2023, did you expect Prince Ade Omole to stand up for OBI to pass? God forbid! the gods of the Yoruba land will revolt even in Abuja.

Last week Tinubu was in Portharcout commissioning bridge while Obasanjo was at AkwaIbom the same day. OBI is a nobody in politics if Obasanjo, Adebanjo and Okupe had not supported him at inception.

The gods know best. If Alaafin Adeyemi had not joined his ancestors triumphantly, he would have fought Obasanjo and Adebanjo and Tinubu enemies within APC but the gods and ancestors know best.

Garba, did you expect Prince Ade Omole to stand up for OBI to pass?

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by maestroferddi: 7:04pm On May 11, 2023
RecentHistory:

Look at this nonentity 5th class slave. You're destined serve others and be a slave.
Feck off and go hang yourself.
For starters, what did you graduate with?

Don't tell a cheap lie....

Let's start with that...
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Okoroawusa: 7:07pm On May 11, 2023
I am the last Igbo man that Peter Obi will deceive

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Johncarlo07: 7:15pm On May 11, 2023
RecentHistory:

You foolish UGM casualty, there is no one in your entire lineage as educated as that man. None.

Better face your gala hawking business and shut up your dirty akpu mouth.

Soo education equates integrity or common sense?
If so, u will do well wit d education u acquire,nd nt come online to rant for 30k per month.

Low life cornist😁😁
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:20pm On May 11, 2023
Kyase:

I no dey chop amala
Sorry. 🙄
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Elev82014: 7:21pm On May 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
You stoop to conquer. Bring your enemies even closer. Then read my siggy.

Peter Obi is not a hateful bigoted politician like Tinubu and his goons.

He does NOT have to be a hateful and bigoted politician like Tiefnubu and his goons as you said for him to realize that he should only go where he's celebrated and NOT just tolerated. Only a FOOL that does not recognize who his enemies are!
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:26pm On May 11, 2023
Elev82014:

He does NOT have to be a hateful and bigoted politician like Tiefnubu and his goons as you said for him to realize that he should only go where he's celebrated and NOT just tolerated. Only a FOOL that does not recognize who his enemies are!
And Obi is no fool. You can be rest assured.

Disarming your enemies, winning through your actions and not argument or belligerence are vital tools in power play.

I was not happy when he visited Soyinka for whatever reason, but I'm not part of the power play going on and so won't really understand him.
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by mosaicafrique: 7:28pm On May 11, 2023
The man fall, Baba hand. Baba use shame carry newspaper de read the back 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Tareq1105: 7:32pm On May 11, 2023
What's the meaning of this post? Which one is BATist there?
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Cromagnon: 7:35pm On May 11, 2023
obiekunie01:
See how the man is looking so stupid, dumb and clearly uncomfortable.

he looks exactly how a thief does whn he is caught and the owner of the property he stole shows up! cheesy grin
2 weeks
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Kyase(m): 7:35pm On May 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Sorry. 🙄
So you no get too
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Cromagnon: 7:36pm On May 11, 2023
christejames:
APC is evil 😈...

See how the unfortunate man is looking CORNfused but in his mind he is forming macho! 😂
2 weeks

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:37pm On May 11, 2023
Kyase:

So you no get too
I have Amala and ewedu. But your own beggar get choice. Is it Mia kuka you want?
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by SwissMass: 7:41pm On May 11, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^

Fela Kuti died 26 years ago.
yes but Peter Obi miscreants are till attacking him https://www.nairaland.com/7559485/peter-okoye-seun-kuti-erased/3#120726019
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Kyase(m): 7:46pm On May 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
I have Amala and ewedu. But your own beggar get choice. Is it Mia kuka you want?

Na kriekashi I wan
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:49pm On May 11, 2023
Kyase:

Na kriekashi I wan
Sounds like cricket, yes it's edible. Drop your location.
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Kyase(m): 7:51pm On May 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Sounds like cricket, yes it's edible. Drop your location.

Come PH
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by WorldRichest: 7:52pm On May 11, 2023
obiekunie01:

he looks exactly how a thief does whn he is caught and the owner of the property he stole shows up! cheesy grin

Post the picture of your biological father. Prove to us that he does not look so stupid, dump, and clearly uncomfortable all through his life. Show us that your father does not look like a thief caught by the owner of the property that he stole. No be fight ooo, just prove us wrong.
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2023
Kyase:

Come PH
Kyase na pH you dey now?

In that case, let's monetize it. Drop your aza.
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by RexTramadol1: 8:05pm On May 11, 2023
obiekunie01:

He actually looked like Obi’s benefactor.
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:06pm On May 11, 2023
All those arguing above this comment..

NEVER CHOP SINCE MORNING
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Komu1048(m): 8:11pm On May 11, 2023
Kyase:

Relaxed or look scared.
The mofo was scared as fuvk

Don't confuse him with ur dad, The name Omole means strong child
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by EmmyDJourno: 8:18pm On May 11, 2023
Forming enemy with who no send you because of your slave lord and master wey send you😂
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Elev82014: 8:20pm On May 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
And Obi is no fool. You can be rest assured.

Disarming your enemies, winning through your actions and not argument or belligerence are vital tools in power play.

I was not happy when he visited Soyinka for whatever reason, but I'm not part of the power play going on and so won't really understand him.

Disarming your enemies, winning through your actions and not argument or belligerence are vital tools in power play

I guess you might be talking about a different country than Nigeria that we know when you talk about using soft diplomacy! Not in your Nigeria. Your failed country defies all natural laws and common decency!
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:21pm On May 11, 2023
Elev82014:

Disarming your enemies, winning through your actions and not argument or belligerence are vital tools in power play

I guess you might be talking about a different country than Nigeria that we know when you talk about using soft diplomacy!
Where were you when they accused him of playing nzogbu nzogbu politics? I want to see your defense of him then.
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by foleskay(m): 8:22pm On May 11, 2023
Emola12:
ikan na ni gbogbo yin patapata titi de ori tinubu bi e fe bi e ko e ma da mandate yen pada fun eni to ni lagbara olorun oba
Ori yin ti gbale egbon
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Ofemmanu1: 8:24pm On May 11, 2023
renderme:
Obi, mr fake smiles & perpetual latecomer, was expecting the guy to stand, smile and genuflect to allow him enter his sit. His people don hail am finish, e think say Nigerians like am. Omole no even shift or look him face. Diju pa, Marerin, Kala!

The pain is written all over this one’s face. cry

Huwa ika..

Obi is a boy
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Elev82014: 8:28pm On May 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Where were you when they accused him of playing nzogbu nzogbu politics? I want to see your defense of him then.

I guess it has not occurred to you that I am NEITHER and OBIDIENT nor interested in your country's politics and your 2023 fraudulent selection. I only commented about your Peter Obi because it pains me as an Igbo-speaking Biafran, to see him trying his darndest to curry favor from Nigerians, especially from those that HATE his guts with a passion. He needs to STOP sucking up to those that have made it obvious that they hate him. Trying to lick their a$$es would not earn him any brownie points knowing the country that he's foolishly advocating for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludo’s Inauguration / Adamawa's SSG, Umar Bindir's Phone Spotted At A Function (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.