Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba (73183 Views)

Obedient On Social Media; BATIST In Real Life / Ade Omole: Tinubu Campaign Director Returns โ‚ฆ2.4m Unspent Campaign Fund / Buhari Did Not Tell Malami, Emefiele To Defy Supreme Court - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:31pm On May 11, 2023
Elev82014:

I guess it has not occurred to you that I am NEITHER and OBIDIENT nor interested in your country's politics and your 2023 fraudulent selection. I only commented about your Peter Obi because it pains me as an Igbo-speaking Biafran, to see him trying his darndest to curry favor from Nigerians, especially from those that HATE his guts with a passion. He needs to STOP sucking up to those that have made it obvious that they hate him. Trying to lick their a$$es would not earn him any brownie points knowing the country that he's foolishly advocating for.
This is your personal opinion and may not be the fact... Remember that.
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Kyase(m): 8:38pm On May 11, 2023
Komu1048:

Don't confuse him with ur dad, The name Omole means strong child

Read am again
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Elev82014: 8:39pm On May 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
This is your personal opinion and may not be the fact... Remember that.

Of course, it's my personal opinion and from all available indications, it is a FACT! If you have anything, on the contrary, to disprove my opinion, spill it out!
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Kyase(m): 8:40pm On May 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Kyase na pH you dey now?

In that case, let's monetize it. Drop your aza.

Yes ooo
I dey here now
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by bionixs: 8:41pm On May 11, 2023
That is the mood whenever you have what doesnโ€™t belong to you. Aggressiveness

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Electorate: 8:47pm On May 11, 2023
ganisucks:
Below are pictures that show APC bad behaviour at the tribunal.
APC, Obidients and Atikulators need to respect themselves, the Constitution, and the nation.
Election no be war.

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1656323422522155013?t=oQ7sYFMW5eG9E-W02NfNpw&s=19

All I see is a man angry Tinubu will have to return the stolen mandate, don't expect him to be happy na grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by plaindealer: 8:48pm On May 11, 2023
Now, look at at the pathway and the seating arrangement? Obviously, we all can see the pathway for obi to walk by and sit in his chair, he had no business bothering the man, his path to his chair was clear and unobstructed.

They were seated on different sides of the aisle with room for him to walk by and take his seat, their seats were not joined together so no need for one person to get up and move.

This is another toxic, self-absorbed, anti-social, and self-induced drama and propaganda by obi and his toxic crowd, this is why they want the proceedings to be televised life because they want propaganda photos and video clips to pollute social media.

I'm glad the man stood his ground.

These clowns are really disgusting and nauseating..

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by adabaraabdul: 8:50pm On May 11, 2023
obiekunie01:
See how the man is looking so stupid, dumb and clearly uncomfortable.

he looks exactly how a thief does whn he is caught and the owner of the property he stole shows up! cheesy grin
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Iamsane: 8:50pm On May 11, 2023
renderme:
Obi, mr fake smiles & perpetual latecomer, was expecting the guy to stand, smile and genuflect to allow him enter his sit. His people don hail am finish, e think say Nigerians like am. Omole no even shift or look him face. Diju pa, Marerin, Kala!

The pain is written all over this oneโ€™s face. cry

Oil dey your head.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by plaindealer: 8:51pm On May 11, 2023
Elev82014:

I guess it has not occurred to you that I am NEITHER and OBIDIENT nor interested in your country's politics and your 2023 fraudulent selection. I only commented about your Peter Obi because it pains me as an Igbo-speaking Biafran, to see him trying his darndest to curry favor from Nigerians, especially from those that HATE his guts with a passion. He needs to STOP sucking up to those that have made it obvious that they hate him. Trying to lick their a$$es would not earn him any brownie points knowing the country that he's foolishly advocating for.

The feeling is mutual, we feel the same way about that lying and toxic bigot and we thank God almighty that he won't be our president.
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:52pm On May 11, 2023
Elev82014:

Of course, it's my personal opinion and from all available indications, it is a FACT! If you have anything, on the contrary, to disprove my opinion, spill it out!
Rest it bro.
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by successmatters(m): 8:53pm On May 11, 2023
plaindealer:
Now, look at at the pathway and the seating arrangement? Obviously, we all can see the pathway for obi to walk by and sit in his chair, he had no business bothering the man, his path to his chair was clear and unobstructed.

They were seated on different sides of the aisle with room for him to walk by and take his seat, their seats were not joined together so no need for one person to get up and move.

This is another toxic, self-absorbed, anti-social, and self-induced drama and propaganda by obi and his toxic crowd, this is why they want the proceedings to be televised life because they want propaganda photos and video clips to pollute social media.

I'm glad the man stood his ground.

These clowns are really disgusting and nauseating..

Just tell us why the man was nearly having a heart attack just because the most loved politician in Nigeria was passing by, is Ade Omole a sadist.?

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by realchy11: 8:53pm On May 11, 2023
WHEN U LISTEN TO THE LIKES OF GARBA SHEHU,YOU NOW UNDERSTAND WHY THIS COUNTRY HAS BEEN MADE A SHIT HOLE BY APC.ELSE WHY ARE U DISPLAYING HATRED AND ARROGANCY IF YOU ARE CONFIDENT YOU GENUINELY WON THE ELECTION,IF YOU DID WIN THE ELECTION SHOULDN'T APC AND THE LIKES OF HIM BE THE ONE LAUGHING OBI INSTEAD,HAHAHA THIS COUNTRY IS IN A DEEP SHIT,WE COMPLAINED OF BUHARI FOR 8YRS,THIS ONE IS EARTHQUAKE AND TSUNAMI IN WAITING.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by adabaraabdul: 8:54pm On May 11, 2023
its a shame that the discuss has turn to igbo versus yoruba or yoruba versus igbo, so sad. We are one people, one Nigeria pls, regardless of the results of the tribunal.
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Dshocker(m): 8:57pm On May 11, 2023
renderme:
Obi, mr fake smiles & perpetual latecomer, was expecting the guy to stand, smile and genuflect to allow him enter his sit. His people don hail am finish, e think say Nigerians like am. Omole no even shift or look him face. Diju pa, Marerin, Kala!

The pain is written all over this oneโ€™s face. cry

Go to twitter and watch the main video, not picture.

Funny enough, the guy in blue didn't even know it was Obi that passed him, and Obi no send am ๐Ÿคฃ

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Elev82014: 9:02pm On May 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Rest it bro.

Resting it starts with you, bro!
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Elev82014: 9:05pm On May 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Where were you when they accused him of playing nzogbu nzogbu politics? I want to see your defense of him then.

I guess it has not occurred to you that I am NEITHER an OBIDIENT nor interested in your country's politics and your 2023 fraudulent selection. I only commented about your Peter Obi because it pains me as an Igbo-speaking Biafran, to see him trying his darndest to curry favor from Nigerians, especially from those that HATE his guts with a passion. He needs to STOP sucking up to those that have made it obvious that they hate him. Trying to lick their a$$es would not earn him any brownie points knowing the country that he's foolishly advocating for.
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Hatrick01: 9:13pm On May 11, 2023
lexylaw40:
Omole ..Big boy! He no even send them
where is tinubu?

Can he appear in court?
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:20pm On May 11, 2023
Elev82014:

Resting it starts with you, bro!
I'm good.
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Elev82014: 9:26pm On May 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
I'm good.
Alrighty then! Be good or I will be back cheesy
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by plaindealer: 9:30pm On May 11, 2023
successmatters:

Just tell us why the man was nearly having a heart attack just because the most loved politician in Nigeria was passing by, is Ade Omole a sadist.?

Why do yu people post meaningless rubbish all the time as if you are nor formated to make even the smallest sense?
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by BlessedOne01: 9:30pm On May 11, 2023
Johncarlo07:

Soo education equates integrity or common sense?
If so, u will do well wit d education u acquire,nd nt come online to rant for 30k per month.

Low life cornist๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
You this useless and worthless pauper!

Nairaland has given stark illiterates like you a platform to talk trash from your rotten anus!

Senseless buffoon!

Cursed soul!
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by plaindealer: 9:34pm On May 11, 2023
Hatrick01:
where is tinubu?

Can he appear in court?

What's his business in the courtroom? Is he a lawyer or the judge summoned him to appear in court?

They hire and pay lawyers to handle their matters, and only insecure and low self esteem jobless and photo opportunist losers sit in court for meaningless and petty look-at-me reasons. .
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:20pm On May 11, 2023
Elev82014:

Alrighty then! Be good or I will be back cheesy
Excuse me mahn! You really need to GTFO right now! Why do you want to weep on my shoulders?

Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 10:22pm On May 11, 2023
RecentHistory:
If Obi is not sleeping in court, he is reading newspapers. No wonder he used 10 years to study a 4-Year Course. Agulu nonentity.
your BAT no even go the sch... grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by RecentHistory: 10:37pm On May 11, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
your BAT no even go the sch... grin

Yet, Mobil made him their Treasurer.

The funny thing is that when they gave birth to you, people were rejoicing not knowing you will turn out this way.
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Elev82014: 11:28pm On May 11, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Excuse me mahn! You really need to GTFO right now! Why do you want to weep on my shoulders?
As they say, "If you can't take the heat, stay off the kitchen," or better yet, stay off my freaking lane and mind your damn business. Why are you crying like a kitten? I was minding my own business but like a busy body that you're, you had to butt in and now you're weeping like a woosy! What a shame.

Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by OdefaGirl(f): 12:35am On May 12, 2023
VinnyBaba:
See the way APC goons are Swearing, Cursing and Ranting in this thread.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜’

The Bitterness in their Hearts ehn. embarassed undecided

Funnily, they accuse Obidients of arrogance. I don't get how people could live in denial like this.... Man up to what you do..... They will never

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Kcos: 12:46am On May 12, 2023
Una say make we go court, we don reach court una they vex.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by 1Dray(m): 1:05am On May 12, 2023
Exc2000:

cool

Weyrey came late, and he was going to sleep half of the proceeding , read Guidian Newspaper the other half yet expect the Omole guy that came early to stand for him

Typical IPOB mentality

I- I
B- before
O- others

IBO

You so much hate the igbos but you rather die than let Igbos secede from Nigeria. What is the colour of your problem? Don't expect this war you have started to end. Be ready, just be ready.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Gbogbowa: 1:33am On May 12, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
Nah your mate.you think is your brother who can't state how they started
A pitiable show of vain pride and hatred.Besides, how relevant is this profile to a new Nigeria?
Vanity upon vanity!
Re: Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba by Yoighaman(m): 2:19am On May 12, 2023
Just look at the number of paid nonentities defending a mandate thief. Only a post and all of them are rattled. Don't worry, the stolen mandate will be recovered, it is only a matter of time. The higher his ascension, the greater his fall. Go and write it down, he will be disgraced....and for your information, I am not an Igbo man, I stand for truth, equity and justice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Supplies Guns To Bandits In The North Reveals How Much He Sells Them / Video Of Ebelechukwu Obiano And Bianca Ojukwu's Fight At Soludoโ€™s Inauguration / Adamawa's SSG, Umar Bindir's Phone Spotted At A Function (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.