Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,965 members, 7,848,906 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive (39510 Views)

Iran Readies '100+ Cruise Missiles' For Possible Retaliation Against Israel / US Plans To Sell Drones That Can Be Armed With Hellfire Missiles To Ukraine / Putin's Blitz Turns Ukraine Region Into Raging Fireball As Cruise Missiles Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by sukkot: 4:03pm On May 11, 2023
[quote author=Staphylococcus post=123074916][/quote]thats because you literal confused people are expecting the arrival of a human being. Jesus Christ has returned and is amongst us now as we speak. It is the return of a Christ consciousness , the return of a higher vibration that the elected will key into
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Tiopii: 4:03pm On May 11, 2023
sukkot:
thats Gods job and he will

Pray towards it
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Kalistus01: 4:03pm On May 11, 2023
Focusmind:
This war is not ending anytime soon

Russia would be fully stretched by the West. The two warring sides would soon become war-rusty

Russia is going to loose heavily - The economy is being affected already and they are running out of high-caliber munitions.

Putin did not expect this Ukrainian resistance- He thought it could be a walk-over.

Your comment is a result of watching too much CNN and other mainstream media news channels.
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by LtChisom: 4:04pm On May 11, 2023
GeneralPula:

But some people till date are still finding a way to form victim as per the Nigeria Civil war..

During war, there are no winners or losers. There are just 2 losers! Yeah so everything is fair!

No one is forming victims or crying about the civil war, you guys only deploy it to lush your useless propaganda in politics, after'all na same Britain supply una weapons but still you couldn't win for 3 years.

I know Muslims will wail

1 Like

Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by sukkot: 4:04pm On May 11, 2023
Tiopii:

Pray towards it
its happening as we speak . It's called BRICS
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Tiopii: 4:05pm On May 11, 2023
Staphylococcus:

China is very smart. I see them recolonizing Africa with “ Debt”

Bros eyes dey pain you😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
What else do you see?
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Tiopii: 4:06pm On May 11, 2023
Kalistus01:

Your comment is a result of watching too much CNN and other mainstream media news channels.

If he's lying, share your own source of information boss
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Staphylococcus: 4:07pm On May 11, 2023
sukkot:
thats because you literal confused people are expecting the arrival of a human being. Jesus Christ has returned and is amongst us now as we speak. It is the return of a Christ consciousness , the return of a higher vibration that the elected will key into

You lots have changed the narrative.

I thought he was suppose to descend from the sky.

Back to the topic, it’s all imaginations that will NEVER happen. BRICS will only be around for a while.
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Tiopii: 4:08pm On May 11, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
. Only higher aerial power can defeat Russia. Like very very very fast inter ballistic and hypersonic missile which can defy their air defenses. Can you imagine? All the missiles Syria launched against Israel, nine of them landed but vanished in the air she to a counter-defense by the iron Dome.

Who has the best Air force?
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Staphylococcus: 4:08pm On May 11, 2023
Tiopii:

Bros eyes dey pain you😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
What else do you see?

Might sound funny, it’s just a matter of time.
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Tiopii: 4:09pm On May 11, 2023
Staphylococcus:

Might sound funny, it’s just a matter of time.

No wahala.
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by sukkot: 4:11pm On May 11, 2023
Staphylococcus:

You lots have changed the narrative.

I thought he was suppose to descend from the sky.

Back to the topic, it’s all imaginations that will NEVER happen. BRICS will only be around for a while.
who is the lots ? Have we spoken before ? And BRICS is here to stay
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Kalistus01: 4:12pm On May 11, 2023
Staphylococcus:

That’s what they made you to believe. The only time the US dominance ends is in death, and we all we experience it at different times.

But the USA dominance ending while on Earth, it’s outrightly impossible!

Empires has come and gone, I.e the Roman Empire, the Ottoman Empire, British empire, Soviet Union etc… The American empire is barely 6 decades… I don’t see the American empire lasting a century because there is another challenge from the east which is China that’s why they are afraid and will do anything stop China..
wake up, learn and stop commenting ignorantly on a public forum.
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Staphylococcus: 4:13pm On May 11, 2023
Kalistus01:

Empires has come and gone, I.e the Roman Empire, the Ottoman Empire, British empire, Soviet Union etc… The American empire is barely 6 decades… I don’t see the American empire lasting a century because there is another challenge from the east which is China that’s why they are afraid and will do anything stop China..
wake up, learn and stop commenting ignorantly on a public forum.

China 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Keep day dreaming!

1 Like

Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Kalistus01: 4:15pm On May 11, 2023
Tiopii:

If he's lying, share your own source of information boss

Trust me, my source is too complicated for this forum… but I ll help you with some channels you can follow on YouTube to help deliver you from the propaganda bubble. Follow the link below on. YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LttiP3dLaXU
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Kalistus01: 4:16pm On May 11, 2023
Staphylococcus:

China 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Keep day dreaming!

You know nothing about what’s going on in the world… stick to arise news and channels tv
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Staphylococcus: 4:18pm On May 11, 2023
Kalistus01:

You know nothing about what’s going on in the world… stick to arise news and channels tv

What’s going on?

China is just trying, they cannot match.

They are aware of The United States Capabilities.

2 Likes

Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Innocentboy007: 4:21pm On May 11, 2023
Generalwoodz:
These people should give it a rest and stop all these madness.

Theory of conflict.

Reason why the universe would never be a better place.

In other news: Do you have a LinkedIn account for sell? I wanna buy[b][/b]

Available boss
Message me on WhatsApp 0.9.0.6.1.5.9.0.2.4.0
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Kalistus01: 4:25pm On May 11, 2023
Staphylococcus:

What’s going on?

China is just trying, they cannot match.

They are aware of The United States Capabilities.

If they cannot match then why is the USA concerned about the rising of China? You need to educate yourself more before debating me because I don’t do beer palour discussion
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Mrfeel: 4:30pm On May 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

You don't get it, son.
Russia is the aggressor here. There are rules before you join NATO. Lol
Ukraine is only defending herself, or were you expecting them to fold their hands whole a psycho invade them ? 🤷‍♂️

I'm not talking about Ukraine, I'm talking about NATO and Russia , if NATO really wants Ukraine to win this war against Russia then they should go ahead and make Ukraine a NATO member, why are they scared? Instead of making Ukraine a NATO member so they can face Russia directly in a war they are hiding under the cover of Ukraine , using Ukraine as a battle ground to test the might of Russia that's all they are doing
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Staphylococcus: 4:33pm On May 11, 2023
Kalistus01:

If they cannot match then why is the USA concerned about the rising of China? You need to educate yourself more before debating me because I don’t do beer palour discussion

The United States is concerned about the whole world, and China is inclusive.

The USA has dealt with USSR before, so China is a minion if it’s focused on!

Who do you think China has just been fumbling about Taiwan and can’t do shiit? Because it knows it’s an opportunity for the US to unleash terror!

And don’t tell me about all those substandard military scraps they build in months, it won’t match that of the USA .

China that common Japan has dealt with before

2 Likes

Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by kingyakos: 4:40pm On May 11, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

Please educate me..
What is entailed in the book of Isaiah..
In what chapter(s) and verse(s) ?
I'll personally love to go through it please..

I don't know how deep you are in Christianity and spiritual things to understand it sha but it's Isaiah 2 vrs 4

Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by nomolos92: 4:41pm On May 11, 2023
sukkot:
brics is taking over the world.

BRICS is taking over your world, not THE WORLD

1 Like

Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by sukkot: 4:42pm On May 11, 2023
nomolos92:

BRICS is taking over your world, not THE WORLD
you trippin
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 11, 2023
kingyakos:

I don't know how deep you are in Christianity and spiritual things to understand it sha but it's Isaiah 2 vrs 4

I'll do my best towards that deep search..
Thank you
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:49pm On May 11, 2023
ednut1:
War to the west is all about money and control. I pity these mumu Ukrainians being used to fight proxy war.

Na only Ukrainians dey die. What of russians
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Kalistus01: 4:50pm On May 11, 2023
Staphylococcus:

The United Nation is concerned about the whole world, and China is inclusive.

The USA has dealt with USSR before, so China is a minion if it’s focused on!

Who do you think China has just been fumbling about Taiwan and can’t do shiit? Because it knows it’s an opportunity for the US to unleash terror!

And don’t tell me about all those substandard military scraps they build in months, it won’t match that of the USA .

China that common Japan has dealt with before

With this ignorant comment of yours, I can only shake my head in pity and bid you farewell.
Educate yourself more please before engaging people on a public forum. Thanks and peace
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Karnice600: 4:53pm On May 11, 2023
TheDarkHorse:
sad sadUkraine is just unnecessarily stubborn...
Simply go to your elder brother which is Russia and apologize. What's there feeling James Bond and risking the lives of Ukrainians due to egotistical and self-deluded attitudes...... kpọmkpi joor

Which kind yeye wisdom be this?

1 Like

Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by luckingto50: 4:58pm On May 11, 2023
Focusmind:
This war is not ending anytime soon

Russia would be fully stretched by the West. The two warring sides would soon become war-rusty

Russia is going to loose heavily - The economy is being affected already and they are running out of high-caliber munitions.

Putin did not expect this Ukrainian resistance- He thought it could be a walk-over.

Yes, i agree with you because in 2014 Russia annexed Crimea without response from Ukraine and that is why Putin went back again to grab more land but this time around it backfired.

2 Likes

Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Jacobx007: 4:59pm On May 11, 2023
nomolos92:

It is stupid to blame the West for Africa's misfortune, we have the most stupid leader's in the world and unfortunately leadership is a reflection of the majority of the people, blaming Western leaders for poverty in Africa makes you look like one of our leaders who transact business, make huge money, loot them, stash them somewhere in the West and still go back there to take loan and solicit for aids, yet you want them to take you serious and come and liberate from poverty, stop thinking like a mofo!
U were making sense until you decided to insult me. Can't state your opinion without demeaning anyone? Everyone has a right to their opinion please.
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by nomolos92: 5:02pm On May 11, 2023
Jacobx007:

U were making sense until you decided to insult me. Can't state your opinion without demeaning anyone? Everyone has a right to their opinion please.

Did you read the first sentence?
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 11, 2023
Mrfeel:

I'm not talking about Ukraine, I'm talking about NATO and Russia , if NATO really wants Ukraine to win this war against Russia then they should go ahead and make Ukraine a NATO member, why are they scared? Instead of making Ukraine a NATO member so they can face Russia directly in a war they are hiding under the cover of Ukraine , using Ukraine as a battle ground to test the might of Russia that's all they are doing
Are you slow? 🤣
Do you know there are process, and conditions these countries need to meet.
Stop being emotional!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Madeleine Albright Is Dead / Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi / Prince Philip: Artilleries Across U.K, Navy ships Fired 41 Gunshot Salute(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.