Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,373 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive (39581 Views)

Iran Readies '100+ Cruise Missiles' For Possible Retaliation Against Israel / US Plans To Sell Drones That Can Be Armed With Hellfire Missiles To Ukraine / Putin's Blitz Turns Ukraine Region Into Raging Fireball As Cruise Missiles Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Staphylococcus: 5:14pm On May 11, 2023
Kalistus01:

With this ignorant comment of yours, I can only shake my head in pity and bid you farewell.
Educate yourself more please before engaging people on a public forum. Thanks and peace

Hello! The United States will be the world power till Earth cease to exist!

Stop hyping whatโ€™s not. Even the China you hyping wonโ€™t dare the USA

Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 11, 2023
Karnice600:

Which kind yeye wisdom be this?

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
When have you heard that wisdom is yeye?
Haba.. I wonder when some people will learn how to talk in the public space especially when they're not being referred to.. It's unfortunate
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Mantilla(m): 5:28pm On May 11, 2023
Sorry Ukraine. Russia will wipe you guys away from the face of the earth
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Pacesetter123(m): 5:36pm On May 11, 2023
The weapons are being supplied to the Red Armies indirectly cos inexperienced Ukrainians would abandon them in the front line wen the heat is on by Gen. Amagidon .

Since February last year wey de whole of Europe and entire Northern America dey supply weapon give Ukraine, and steal all Russian money and assets (including my beloved Chelsea wey cos our downfall till today ) I bin think say Russia and Putin go fall like a pack of carts but no dem still strong economically, militarily,etc pass all Europe countries.
God bless Putin!
God bless Russia!!
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Mrfeel: 5:37pm On May 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Are you slow? ๐Ÿคฃ
Do you know there are process, and conditions these countries need to meet.
Stop being emotional!

NATO is spending billions of dollars supporting ukraine to win this war against Russia , Ukraine will do and give everything to join NATO and be saved from Russia, why not NATO give Ukraine that membership and put an end to the war , instead of giving Ukraine weapons to continue fighting Russia , while Russia is raining missals across Ukraine every week destroying the infrastructure that took them yrs to build
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Appleyard(m): 6:06pm On May 11, 2023
Antiochus:
UK wey egg dey scarce dey deliver missiles tongue

Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Ibime(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2023
Badassniggga:
so mere 25+ tanks is what you call the largest tank battle of this war? grin. I wonder if in your deluded mind you think you're addressing foรธls here grin.

and giving me Wikipedia as the source of the facts on ground is the funniest shyte ever. grin

Where did you read 25 tanks

If Russia even has tanks in substantial numbers left, they are useless against Javelin

Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Father4all: 6:17pm On May 11, 2023
Russia will still finish them
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by kingyakos: 6:27pm On May 11, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

I'll do my best towards that deep search..
Thank you

Thanks too
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Cromagnon: 7:40pm On May 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Yesoo!
Russia wey no get ammunition again still dey fight Ukraine! ๐Ÿคฃ
Vietnam no get ammo yet dem win
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Cromagnon: 7:41pm On May 11, 2023
sevo:

Where the correlation?? Nah egg Dem dey take do the missile??
wetin workers go chop
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Cromagnon: 7:42pm On May 11, 2023
ednut1:
War to the west is all about money and control. I pity these mumu Ukrainians being used to fight proxy war.
you prefer that be enslaved by Russia?
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by thundafire: 8:25pm On May 11, 2023
sukkot:
shocked world war three is this year
Russia no fit do anything to Britain inshort make Russia declare war on Britain see wetin go happen

Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by ade4real2016: 8:34pm On May 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Yesoo!
Russia wey no get ammunition again still dey fight Ukraine! ๐Ÿคฃ
Think twice...
Always ask if history n information delude ya...
A country fighting war with many world power for more than a year...
Pray make them no provoke this guy go lunch Nuclear attack...
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by obedience4(m): 8:42pm On May 11, 2023
sukkot:
what gulf war did they win ? They just packed up and left as they always do, the war for independence ? Against Britain ? That was an easy war to win on home soil while Britain had to travel to get to them, the Korean War ? You mentioning wars fought over 200 years ago when there was no nukes and bombs ? You don't know what you are talking about. America has lost all it's modern wArs. General aideed of Somalia dealt with them a few years ago. That's your superpower ?you tripping bro

I need you to study more, the gulf war was fought when Iraq under Saddam Hussein invaded it's tiny neighbour Kuwait, the USA came into Kuwait and drove the Iraqi away.
A simple Google Search will do you alot of good.
Also you said the Korea war wasn't won The north koreans invaded it's southern neighbours took over the capital the USA led UN intervention drove them out, yet you didn't call it a victory.

You mentioning adid make me smile, I guess you only watch the movie black hawk down ,but never research about the conflict, so shooting down two choppers makes it a defeat for the USA?
When the same addid was killed by USA forces a week later after the USA military raid.
You didn't know that pior the USA coming to Somalia addid the warlord was the defacto ruler of Somalia, and he was killed like a dog by USA seals.

Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Johnn74: 8:45pm On May 11, 2023
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by bionixs: 8:52pm On May 11, 2023
sevo:

Where the correlation?? Nah egg Dem dey take do the missile??
bros , just ask am who dey supply the weed e dey smoke
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by obedience4(m): 8:53pm On May 11, 2023
Creeper:

The US didnโ€™t win the Korean War - the war ended as a stalemate. Heck, technically the war hasnโ€™t even ended - it was just frozen.

And Korean War wouldโ€™ve been a rout of US forces by China if not for the British forces. They saved the Americans.

You clearly do not know much about the Korean war.
The war started when the north koreans invaded it's southern neighbours. And they took the capital and the South Korea governments collapse,
The USA led UN intervention drove the north koreans out of South Korea and even took the North Korea capital.
You claimed that the British soilders saved the Americans ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜
When in fact the whole UN mission was led by am America general and the whole military alliance from over a 25 countries even the South Korea army was placed under the USA military command, so I wonder how the British soilders now save the the USA soilders, when they were all fighting under the UN military alliance commanded by the USA.
The USA and the UN goal was for the north koreans to leave the South Korea territories, which was stated in the notice given to North Korea, to vacted the south, and the USA and it's allies achieved it set goals of eviting the north Koreans from the south.
If you research well you will know that when the war ended in a armstrict the south side had taken more territories from the north.

Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Tiopii: 9:01pm On May 11, 2023
sukkot:
its happening as we speak . It's called BRICS

Na holy spirit reveal am to you?
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Tiopii: 9:05pm On May 11, 2023
Cromagnon:
wetin workers go chop
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by ednut1(m): 9:06pm On May 11, 2023
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by loswhite(m): 10:17pm On May 11, 2023
ednut1:
War to the west is all about money and control. I pity these mumu Ukrainians being used to fight proxy war.
Mumu Ukrainians should just hand over thier country to putin says the mumu Nigerian.

Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by sukkot: 10:33pm On May 11, 2023
Tiopii:

Na holy spirit reveal am to you?
of course
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Makamatic: 10:36pm On May 11, 2023
ednut1:

But Russia here is the aggressor egbon .

Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by frankson1(m): 11:15pm On May 11, 2023
Sasi54:
Very soon na catapults nai Ukraine go de ask for.

The missiles will all be destroyed by Russia the same way others have been destroyed.
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by frankson1(m): 11:16pm On May 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Omo
More Wagner wailers to kpai! ๐Ÿคฃ
Uk no get joy oo. Wotowoto.

This counteroffensive go choke Putin army. No be childs. All preparation on ground?

Those missiles will go the same way others have been gone.
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by frankson1(m): 11:18pm On May 11, 2023
Ibime:

Russia is not capable of any offensive, they've lost too many tanks and you can't advance boots on ground without tanks. Let's see if they can defend entrenched positions though. Dnipro river is in their favour

Which WhatsApp group did you read this from undecided
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by frankson1(m): 11:20pm On May 11, 2023
Biafraaa:
The purpose of this war to the West is to weaken Russia and its influence and not to defeat Russia. Ukraine are paying a heavy price for this.

You should ask yourself if the US are still releasing as much as they were doing at the start of the invasion undecided
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by frankson1(m): 11:32pm On May 11, 2023
Staphylococcus:

Remind me please, as of date, which of the BRICS nation has moved his foreign reserve to Yuan or Ruble?

They just making Noise!

Saudi is playing both sides, they know the consequences. We talking about the Almighty USA- Gods own country.

Specify the 'gods' because I know the 'god' who carry out different sexual activities during initiations and the US is fighting hard to make sure these sexual activities done in secret are practiced openly undecided
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Ramirezkhay(m): 11:34pm On May 11, 2023

Awa O gbo Nkan kan!

Earlystar698:
Russia, Ukraine and its affiliate when you tell them not to start world war 3
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by Staphylococcus: 12:11am On May 12, 2023
frankson1:

Specify the 'gods' because I know the 'god' who carry out different sexual activities during initiations and the US is fighting hard to make sure these sexual activities done in secret are practiced openly undecided

The USA is behaving like how Christ would have behaved.

They are not condemning anybody and giving everyone rights. He who has no sin should cast the first stone.

Why would any nation kill, criminalize or marginalize a fellow human because of his sexual preference? Itโ€™s barbaric and absurd
Re: UK Delivers 'storm Shadow' Cruise Missiles To Ukraine Ahead Of Counteroffensive by godofuck231: 12:35am On May 12, 2023
When ever their economy fails , its time to start a war

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Indian Security Guard Shoots Customer Who Tried To Enter Bank Without Face Mask / India Buys 3 Million Barrels Of Russian Oil At A Discount / US Election 2020: The Electoral College System Explained