Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens (2488 Views)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / Why Do Girls Underate U When Once U Get Under Their Pant? / Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens by DrEkehL(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2011
One thing Girls do not knw is that once u start dating a Guy,dont expect to be the only Girl in his Life. It is ur Character, your Respect for him, ur attitude, your Sincere Love & Care that will make him let go off other Girls and make you his Number One. Girls reduce ur nagging attitude and dont think u wil control a Guy. Book of Omega
Re: One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens by BABE3: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2011
She's allowed to date other guys too right?
Re: One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens by SwiftSMS(f): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2011
BABE!:

Good question Babe. wink

It seems to me women are often expected to bend backwards and make all or most of the adjustments to accommodate a man, win a man or keep a man.
While a man can keep on doing his thing or being in some cases the un-cultured person he is without trying to improve or get better for his partner.

I'm getting tired of all this plenty talk about what we should do or not to do, inorder to take center stage in a man's life. These men are not God it will be a fatal mistake making them our number one priority. If they wanna date 3 or more women at a go, good luck to them BUT let them take the back seat when it comes to God.
Re: One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens by MrCork17: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2011
Women rule the world! undecided
Re: One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens by Bisjosh(f): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2011
Senseless thread, yada yada yada RUBBISH!!!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2011
Bisjosh:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens by moHot(f): 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2011
Bisjosh:

yada yada rubbish, LMFAO grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens by Bluhazel: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2011
They won't learn, you can see from their response above
Re: One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2011
what kind of NONSENSE thread is this, OBVIOUSLY from some quack doctor pretending to know what he is talking about.
RUBBISH INDEED!

A) he claims all men have harem of girls. FAIL #1
some do, but to believe that all men who enter in a r/ship automatically have other girls in their lives to chose from is NONSENSE!!!!

B) he claims women have to have the right character, Respect, the right attitude, Love & Care for a man to be dedicated to one woman. FAIL #2
even if a woman doesnt have the quality that a men requires, that man can STILL be in a monogamous r/ship.

C) he claims that these attributes will have a man become HERS and HERS ONLY. FAIL #3
what woman wants to settle with such a man to begin with?! that man is wrong and the foundation of this r/ship will be bad. . . . . . . . . .  but hey, i hope doctor love poster will feel the same way if that girl has a few men she is dating and wait for this guy to show her that he is the right one?!

ANY WOMEN who dates a man, and realize he is dating some others gals too, SHOULD RUN as far as possible from this man who doesnt know much about RESPECT for their partner. the stoopid woman who will fight to keep such a man is only asking for trouble and CONFIRMING to him that it's ok to fool around.
Re: One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens by Cuddlemii: 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2011
This thread was calved from hallucination,  I must say. Men have got some nerves. Its not bad enuf that you do it now you are telling us how to get you to retire from it. Do you think its all ladies that center their life around men, no work or lucrative things to do? Who has time to be montoring a man's pick & drop when I can wear it on my hair.

If 2 adults love themselves & want to be together then thats cool but when you have to play too many games to win a guy from other girls then that is stupidity, just be you & if you are meant to be, you will be. What if you act up all what the op listed above and the guy picks the chick that fights on the main road so all your pleasing was just a waste. Enough with the rules bullshit, lets talk about ladies & business for a change & let men bother about their crotch distribution.

So we should act like saints to keep a guy , then he should be diving into chicks till we win, yeah right what is the guaranty that the other ladies won't win. Let the guy's too try their best to please us too for a change and the best man win. Trim my lawn, do my manicure, give me a massage and check the meat on the fire, I might consider u too, still don't know mother nature won't switch roles for 1 day, lets see if men can condone a taste of their own medicine.

Are men God? Why so much power  arrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh (Now I am beginning to sound crazy, please I am not a psycho neither have I ever been in a psychatric institution no was I stood up at the altar or was I molested at 2 months old. Please Im normal grin grin grin grin grin)
Re: One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens by CalienteMi: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2011
Girls need to learn that each men are different. There is no two men alike for whatever reasons and even each man has his on unique fingerprint.

Learn about the guy you are dating or interested in and judge him individually. The biggest mistake a girl can make in her life is comparing a man with another man or judging a man from the group he hailed from.

Jack Doe and John Doe are two different people and should be judge individually. Coming into any relationship with expectations and assumptions will only hurt you.
Re: One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2011
Lol @cuddlemii, I love the 'pick and drop' line
Re: One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens by Cuddlemii: 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2011
bhusayor:

Lol @cuddlemii, I love the 'pick and drop' line

Bhubaby,

Inspired by the hairstyle O. I loved it back then grin grin grin. How are u? its been a while
Re: One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens by r231(m): 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

what kind of NONSENSE thread is this, OBVIOUSLY from some quack doctor pretending to know what he is talking about.
RUBBISH INDEED!

hahaha grin grin grin
Re: One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2011
^^yeah, been a while, m fine n u?

Btw, I saw your match make at d oda thread angry angry
Re: One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens by Cuddlemii: 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2011
^^U don't like embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Ok whisper who u want & I will edit asap.
Re: One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2011
One of the triplets on nl grin shocked
Re: One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens by Cuddlemii: 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2011
Hmm for real. There are Sa Go To and there are Le Te Ye. So which of grps?
Re: One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2011
^^the former will be just fine n I trust u to chose the best for me, gotta sleep now, goodnyt dear!
Re: One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens by SteLette(f): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2011
I say this loosely but meaningfully, ID RATHER BE SINGLE FOREVER THAN DATE/MARRY A MAN THAT WILL HAVE OTHER GIRLS. IM JUST TOO JEALOUS AND EMOTIONAL TO DEAL WITH THAT , id rather be the only one than number one, thank you very much.
Re: One Thing Girls Dont Knw Is That Once U Start Dating A Guy, Find Out Wat Happens by Youngpo413: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
BABE3:

yes

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Stop Thinking About Her / What Went Wrong? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.