Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Kings, Stay Toxic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kings, Stay Toxic (502 Views)

What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. / 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman / I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kings, Stay Toxic by Victor2707: 8:09pm On May 11, 2023
Keep being toxic, Kings, and your relationship with your girl will last.

Become a Mr. Nice guy, and you'll come to Nairaland to tell us about how a girl broke your heart.

Stop fearing your woman. Own her.

If doesn't want to be owned, dump her.

2 Likes

Re: Kings, Stay Toxic by eepeepook: 12:56pm On May 12, 2023
I hope you passed Junior NECO. From SS1, school gets tough.

3 Likes

Re: Kings, Stay Toxic by Victor2707: 1:10pm On May 12, 2023
eepeepook:
I hope you passed Junior NECO. From SS1, school gets tough.

You typed this merely to waste your time.
Re: Kings, Stay Toxic by cazchi: 1:40pm On May 12, 2023
It's not about being toxic. It's about valuing yourself more than you value her and her feelings.

That means, you pick going to the gym over watching Netflix with her.

You go to work and get sh*t done over staying on the phone and talking for hours.

I don learn lesson!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If You're Living With A Millionaire / Accessing The Island Via Badagry, Is It Cheaper And/or Faster? / How Do A Young Guy Improve On His Outlook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.