Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,858 members, 7,844,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother (44516 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / My Pregnant Neighbour Has Been Restless Because She's Carrying Twin / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by DownTime44: 6:32pm On May 24, 2023
TreasureJunky:
Can your brother work as a handler in a manufacturing company? I have work for him, the pay is about 50k per month, but he must have physical strength. The location is oregun Ikeja. Maybe I can be of help to your brother.. The condition of your brother needs not just advice, but practical help
Yes he can. May God almighty forever bless you sir for doing this.

I sent you a mail sir. You can also reach me on this number; 08028638025.

Thank you so much sir.
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Lkkkkk: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
Good afternoon,
Please, how many times can one cancel his/her US visa schedule appointment for previously denied applicant?
Thanks
Re: I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother by Sohniar: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2023
Good morning,
Please I had issues at the embassy with my DS-160 form and was told to get another one within an hour and I couldn't meet up with the expected time so I was told to book another appointment. The problem now they said it can only be booked after 72 hours and 72 hrs have passed but my page is still showing that my passport is with the embassy, please what am I supposed to do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo / Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? / How Often Should Couples Have Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.