Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,326 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. (6285 Views)

Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation / PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by Penguin2: 10:55am On May 12, 2023
benardtotti:
A blog is the one giving you this info? Anyway the case is in court I don't understand why you obidients don't want to wait for the courts to decide you guys keep trying to force a narrative to cower the judges .

Every reputable platform you know today started from somewhere until they gained reputability over time.

I’m sure if you watched Channels or Arise TV first series of reportage, you would have called it fake news because they are just starting and no one knows them.

Does that make sense?

1 Like

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by jerk: 11:07am On May 12, 2023
I still believe that Obi will be president..

2 Likes

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by bhella10: 11:07am On May 12, 2023
Ofunaofu:
We know what we mean when we say that the stolen mandate will be retrieved

How can a presidential candidate lose lagos his base, lose Osun his alleged home state, lose Kano, Kaduna, kastina, and was unable to secure ordinary 25% of the total votes cast in the FCT Abuja suddenly be declared winner. To be honest, such a win is very very defective and true to the words of the alleged winner, he only came to grab, steal and run away with the people's mandate.
How old are you sir?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by seunmsg(m): 11:09am On May 12, 2023
Clowns everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by Benekkk: 11:10am On May 12, 2023
It’s already known. Please tell us something new.
Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by JOemmy(m): 11:16am On May 12, 2023
Nigeria is now a mockery in the committee of nations a friend of mine recently traveled to turkey and complained bitterly of how he was humiliated at the airport because of his nigerian passport while other blacks from other smaller african countries well treated far better this treatment only started since the apc came to power according to my friend who is a regular traveller.
Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by Raheeqilmaktoom: 11:20am On May 12, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I read the article but I didn't see anything to support the headline....abi I no read am well ni?

Not even at the very least the names of those states won by Mr. Obi.

1 Like

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by Ofunaofu: 11:34am On May 12, 2023
bhella10:
How old are you sir?

Take a look at how old this Monika is on nairaland, there lies your answer. Sir
Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by famology(m): 11:37am On May 12, 2023
izombie:
From inec portal o. No sane nigerian would stand in queue to vote tinubu. And as usual, the tribunal has already been bought by tinubu.

And you're giving him over 7m votes even with your fake report.? Yet no sane Nigerian would vote for him? Your brain is damaged beyond repairs

1 Like

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by famology(m): 11:42am On May 12, 2023
Ofunaofu:
We know what we mean when we say that the stolen mandate will be retrieved

How can a presidential candidate lose lagos his base, lose Osun his alleged home state, lose Kano, Kaduna, kastina, and was unable to secure ordinary 25% of the total votes cast in the FCT Abuja suddenly be declared winner. To be honest, such a win is very very defective and true to the words of the alleged winner, he only came to grab, steal and run away with the people's mandate.

Obi neither won or got 25percent in any state in the core north. How can such a person claim to have won a presidential election? Go and check the vote spread of Tinubu across the 6 geopolitical zones. Una go cry blood for d next 8yrs. Tinubu's two terms are sure by God's grace.
Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:48am On May 12, 2023
Benue, Rivers, Taraba and Bayelsa
Irev is still open

Raheeqilmaktoom:

Not even at the very least the names of those states won by Mr. Obi.

1 Like

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by geesilver(m): 11:48am On May 12, 2023
Since it's still not up to 24 states what do we now do about it
Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by Ofunaofu: 12:00pm On May 12, 2023
famology:

Obi neither won or got 25percent in any state in the core north. How can such a person claim to have won a presidential election? Go and check the vote spread of Tinubu across the 6 geopolitical zones. Una go cry blood for d next 8yrs. Tinubu's two terms are sure by God's grace.

But you follow cry blood these past eight years of Buhari's Calamitous APC government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by famology(m): 12:06pm On May 12, 2023
Ofunaofu:

But you follow cry blood these past eight years of Buhari's Calamitous APC government

The problem with you guys is that you always think everyone is poor like you. Go and hustle. Your problem is poverty not Tinubu or buhari. People are still making it big time in this buhari regime. Go hustle and fvck off

1 Like

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:09pm On May 12, 2023
Iriruaga100:
Obi was rigged out in Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa-ibom. He should stop romancing with PDP. APC and PDP rigged him out.

The one of Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa and Rivers really shocked me considering they’re all neighbours of the south-east and should have remembered how the south-east supported one of their own in 2011 and 2015!

However, i think it had more to do with the character of the power-brokers in the states concerned more than it had to do with party! Notice in Delta and Edo, they have respectable and civilised governors, and in the case of Delta there’s a strong Igbo ethnic makeup which would have played its part! However, Same can’t be said of formerly mentioned states that have strong power-brokers with selfish political/economic interests or a defective moral compass…like Wike, Emmanuel and the Niger-Delta militants for instance!

Of course the analysis isn’t as black or white as it seems as there are equally Niger-Delta militants in Delta state. However, there’s is mainly limited to the Ijaw parts, and whatever shenanigans they came up with would have been diluted by the sanity and fair-mindedness of the other groups in the state, not least the Igboid ones.

1 Like

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by AntiTerrorist: 12:09pm On May 12, 2023
Majority of Nigerians feel that Peter Obi won the elections, the atmosphere in the country following Tinubu’s emergence as ‘president-elect’ was that of sadness and mourning, it was enough to conclude that this wasn’t the man that the people voted for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by Ofunaofu: 12:11pm On May 12, 2023
famology:

The problem with you guys is that you always think everyone is poor like you. Go and hustle. Your problem is poverty not Tinubu or buhari. People are still making it big time in this buhari regime. Go hustle and fvck off

I didn't insinuate that you are not hustling but no matter the hustle, as you talk say I go cry blood, you too go cry blood. Simple. Na life be that. No two ways about it

4 Likes

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by uckennety(m): 12:39pm On May 12, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Peter Obi won 16 States with Abuja from Inec portal while tinubu won 10 States.

Point of correction

Peter Obi won 16 States with Abuja from Inec portal while tinubu stole, rig and manipulated 10 States with the help of inec

2 Likes

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by famology(m): 3:12pm On May 12, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I didn't insinuate that you are not hustling but no matter the hustle, as you talk say I go cry blood, you too go cry blood. Simple. Na life be that. No two ways about it

It's normal for obidiotssssss to cry blood and I'm not one of you clowns. Byeeeeeee
Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by azpekuliar: 4:26pm On May 12, 2023
Isobug:
They will come quote and discredit the media website as not being mainstream

When the mainstream media have sold out nko.

1 Like

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by jumper524(m): 4:41pm On May 12, 2023
This kind big news na one blog dey post am.
Jokers.
Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by ProphetM0hammad: 4:44pm On May 12, 2023
These ebows still dey count votes 10 years after election

Including those that wrote waec in miracle center 8 times but still failed maths.

Even adaobi is aware that he lost, he's only banking on a non-existent drug case, twisting of the 25% in 2/3 of the states and trying to armtwist inec for not transmitting the results electronically
Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by Ofemannnu: 4:55pm On May 12, 2023
Penguin2:

Every reputable platform you know today started from somewhere until they gained reputability over time.

I’m sure if you watched Channels or Arise TV first series of reportage, you would have called it fake news because they are just starting and no one knows them.

Does that make sense?
So you believe this obscure blog?
So if I use my blog to say authentically that Obi seems to be a black robed,evil hand shaking cultist.Will you believe this fact? cheesy
Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by ItooWorWor(m): 7:20pm On May 12, 2023
Article and headline no align cheesy
Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by jconsulting(f): 7:59pm On May 12, 2023
Some people will cry in front of their TV on May 29, all these IREV results from fake inec office......I dey laugh
Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by Asswipemod: 8:39pm On May 12, 2023
seunmsg:
We are clowns everywhere.

😆😆😆
Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 12, 2023
seunowa:
Nzogbu news outlet….. these people and foolishness are twins

The joker wrote 'Tribunal recovered votes'.
Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by kpompey: 9:09pm On May 12, 2023
I laughed in greek, go and watch the analysis of the victory on Youtube, then you will laugh and conclude that most obedient are not more than 2 years old baby in reasoning. One of the argument was that they LP won Lagos with 1 million vote. I think they need to go back to school and another who claimed to have PhD doing the analysis on one of their channel, should have his certificate withdrawn because the blunder he committed can not be committed by an SSI student. He used 5 LG they won as sample to judge 21 LG's when the population as a finite data.He must be indeed crazy. Peter Obi won igbo and his wife heart. Tinubu won Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by LajaLaba: 1:34am On May 13, 2023
These people no just get sense grin
Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by kayevans: 3:08am On May 13, 2023
LesbianBoy:
And the places he got 25% tilimba and APC reduced his numbers to make him not get it.

I hope the irev still has all the necessary information to win the case. angry

Guuyyy. I nearly fell off laughing. Which one be Tilimba again? Una no go kee me for here. Lol
The other time na Tulumpoo I saw somewhere.

Any name for the druggie ok shaa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Orders 60 Ferries / PPP To Buhari, NASS: Commence Referendum For Biafra Agitators. / Gov. Ugwuanyi Swears In Special Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.