Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,767 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:52 PM

Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. (6284 Views)

Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation / PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by franchasofficia: 8:00am On May 13, 2023
Peter Obi has broken records in Nigeria.

Peter Obi single handedly revived a dead party in 6 months time and made it the number one party tormenting the ruling party in Nigeria even without throwing money or going to bow to criminal politicians.

Peter Obi single handedly changed election campaign style in Nigeria from the usual stupid ways politicians go about eating roasted corn on the road, helping market women to sell in the markets, to frying akara by the road side just to deceive Nigerians that they are humble to going to every community and places to tell Nigerians how he plans to govern Nigeria for the good of all Nigerians, visiting every media houses to explain his plans and who he is and where he is coming from.

Peter Obi without giving shishi, without relying on the old crooked political structure of Nigerian politics that relies on throwing stolen money around, bribing INEC, corrupting Judges, security personnel, playing the politics of rub-my-back-I-rub-your-back won:

Imo
Abia
Anambra
Benue
Bayelsa
Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Plateau
Cross River
Ebonyi
Enugu
Delta
Edo
Lagos
Abuja
Nasarawa
Taraba

Obi got over 25% votes in:

Ogun
Ondo
Ekiti
Kaduna
Sokoto
Bauchi
Borno
Adamawa

Peter Obi na man you be. The Lion, the Okwute himself
Re: Big Story: Peter Obi’s LP Won 16 States, Not 12. IREV Results Show. by benardtotti(m): 9:25am On May 13, 2023
Penguin2:

Every reputable platform you know today started from somewhere until they gained reputability over time.

I’m sure if you watched Channels or Arise TV first series of reportage, you would have called it fake news because they are just starting and no one knows them.

Does that make sense?

My brother stop trying to be clever , channels, ait , Ray power, arise etc , guardian , punch all started legitimate press agencies, even blogs such as instablog and Linda ikeja started legitimate agencies . I won't be surprised you were part of those who believed achraf hakimi hoax story that came from a blog .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 People Trapped As Building Collapses Inside Lagos Secretariat / Pipeline Explosion At Ogolonto, Ikorodu(fire Fighters Needed Asap) / Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.