Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,471 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s (16523 Views)

Nigerian TV Programmes Of The Past / NTA Cartoons and programmes Of The 70s, 80s And 90s / Your Favorite Nigerian TV Programmes From The Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by Lax75(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2011
Anyone remember this spif to that 70s song (I just begun to love you),

It goes:

Mil Maskaras,
Mighty Igor,
Argentina Apollo!!

Lol
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2011
Oluwa lambe lord
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by Jenonye(f): 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2011
The bear d tiger and d others
7 lucky kids
Power rangers
Superted,voltron
Alice in d wonderland
Snake girl
Snake and the monkey shadow
Seaseme street
Mupet babies
Speak out

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by ugosly(m): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2011
Oh my God,I cant believe I.m feeling nostalgic and having goose bumps all over, i cant help remembering my neighbours and primary school friends back in those dayz,(wonder where they are now)
how we sketched and made comics of our favourite cartoon characters.
Awww! just keep 'em coming pips.
its sooo much fun to rewind like this.

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by ugosly(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2011
Oh my God,I cant believe I.m feeling nostalgic and having goose bumps all over, i cant help remembering my neighbours and primary school friends back in those dayz,(wonder where they are now)
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by ugosly(m): 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2011
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by ugosly(m): 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2011
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by ugosly(m): 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2011
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by ugosly(m): 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2011
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by ugosly(m): 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2011
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2011
The Rich also cry Maria de Los Angelis
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by romeo(m): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2011
Wonder Woman
A Team
New Masquerade
Icheoku
Oruo nu na omume, EBS Enugu show.
Things Fall Apart
Voltron
Checkmate
Soultrain
Lalami
Mind Your Language
Danger Mouse
Ripples
Bassey & Co.
Midweek sports
Tales by the Moonlight
School dramas (Drama for the TV from secondary schools)

Can't just name enough !! TV was so much fun in those days
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2011
Finally sm1 said muppet babies, but y'all forgot
knight rider
chips
SWAT
youth scene on nta 10
vision101
wonder years
globetrotters
scooby doo and scrabby doo
michealangelo
P E T E R (like a science programme, the man wore spectacles)
and most importantly groovy goolies

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by sheyguy: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2011
James and Jeferson
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by publisher(m): 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2011
Hmmm,Let me see:

-Secret City (Commander Mark: Draw draw draw,practice your drawings 20 to 30minutes a day and we'll be right back)
-Mr Moon's Magic Circus.
-Peter and his Toy box.
-Bertha ( Bertha, lovely Bertha, you are a wonder machine, la la la)
-Pigeon Street
-Jabber Jaw
-Bird Man
-Brush Strokes
-Captain Planet (LTV cool
-Danger Mouse
-Think Again ( always loved the episode on Milk and cheese)
-Kid Video (LTV cool
-Bright Sparks
-Howard's way
-Abiku
-Kunkuru
-Lynx (hauwa, hauwa, hauwa)
-Hot Cash (Willy Willy)
-Bassey and Company
-Ojo Ladipo Theatre (Papi luwe)
-Jagua
-The Millers
-Square One
-Moonlighting
-Jane Eyre
-King Arther
-The Prince and the Pauper
-Kiddies vision 101
-Speak Out
-Kessignshin hit show
-Roll tape
-Pop in Germany
-Love and Life ( , one catholic reverend sister like that)
, Nna dem Plenty ooo,i don tire cheesy

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by deekseen(m): 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2011
^^
wow, you got loads there. I liked Abiku and Lynx. Wonder years, The prince and the pauper and most of the programmes you mentioned there.

Beauty and the beast
P.S. I love you
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by deekseen(m): 12:03am On Oct 02, 2011
publisher:

Hmmm,Let me see:

-Secret City i actually called it secret club (Commander Mark: Draw draw draw,practice your drawings 20 to 30minutes a day and we'll be right back)
-Mr Moon's Magic Circus.
-Peter and his Toy box.
-Bertha ( Bertha, lovely Bertha, you are a wonder machine, la la la)
-Pigeon Street
-Jabber Jaw
-Bird Man
-Brush Strokes
-Captain Planet
(LTV cool
-Danger Mouse
-Think Again ( always loved the episode on Milk and cheese)
-Kid Video (LTV cool
-Bright Sparks

-Howard's way
-Abiku
-Kunkuru
-Lynx (hauwa, hauwa, hauwa)
no go make me hide under bed o
-Hot Cash (Willy Willy)
-Bassey and Company
-Ojo Ladipo Theatre (Papi luwe)
-Jagua
-The Millers
-Square One
-Moonlighting
-Jane Eyre
-King Arther
-The Prince and the Pauper

-Kiddies vision 101
-Speak Out
-Kessignshin hit show
-Roll tape
-Pop in Germany
-Love and Life ( , one catholic reverend sister like that)
, Nna dem Plenty ooo,i don tire cheesy
loved those.
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by Ark111: 6:45am On Oct 02, 2011
Hey elder's thread:

Cock crow at dawn
Titus workshop
Samanja
Magana Jari ce
Village Headmaster
IWA wrestling
Sesame street
Hawaii Five O
Sports Spectacular
Behind the clouds
Take a tripĀ 
This is just a reminder that age has started telling on me. I have to think deep to compile the list above.
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by ifyalways(f): 8:08am On Oct 02, 2011
New Masqurade
Okpuru anyanwu
The taxi driver
Riddles and Jokes
Bassey and company
Tales by moonlight
Secrets of the sand
Checkmate
Jaquar
Papa Ajasco
Danger Mouse
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by eridah2007(m): 8:20am On Oct 02, 2011
Nice thread cheesy
can someone please remind me the name of dis very interesting cartoon movie,i think they are 4 or 5 in number, there is always a basketball match with their enemy or so,their captain has a huge afro hair style. Trust me,there is nothing you can not find inside that afro hair grin grin , there is also, the water man,rope man,and the ball man. Remember?

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by rman: 8:57am On Oct 02, 2011
eridah2007:

Nice thread cheesy
can someone please remind me the name of dis very interesting cartoon movie,i think they are 4 or 5 in number, there is always a basketball match with their enemy or so,their captain has a huge afro hair style. Trust me,there is nothing you can not find inside that afro hair grin grin , there is also, the water man,rope man,and the ball man. Remember?

GLOBETHROTHERS!

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by eridah2007(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2011
Nna mehn,thank you very much.
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by obinna5000(m): 9:22am On Oct 02, 2011
- 3 2 1 Contact
- Voltron
- Square One TV
- Tales by Moonlight
- C.ock crow at Dawn
- Fraggle Rock
- Village Headmaster
- New Masquerade
- Bassey and Company
- Thundersub
- Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by uzoo: 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2011
mind your language . . . "oh blimey"

some mothers do have them "mr spencer"

second chance

the new masquarade "zebrudaya a.k.a ZB"
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by ceejay80s(m): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2011
Lets not 4get ( simon templer,different strokes,mixed blessing,sanford and son ,the prince & the pauper)
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by ceejay80s(m): 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2011
SaNTA BARBARA, story land, guys, do u know i have these old movies on my phone now e.g (SUPER MAN 2&3, SPLASH,INDIANA JONES & THE TEMPLE OF DOOM, NEVER ENDING STORY)

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by ceejay80s(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2011
Demoladoc:

i was born in the 70s and i cant remember some of the tv series some people are writing here.

Where was i wen they were showing them abi una just dey lie lie?

obviously shows dat u no get tv set at that time,na transistor radio dey ur palour, u were born in late 70s and u no know dem? U suppose go jail
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by ceejay80s(m): 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2011
CaPTAIN CAVE MAN, jabber jaw-no respect!! SPEAK OUT ON NTA
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by ceejay80s(m): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2011
I just remember LOVE BOAT. I have VOLTRON episod 1 to 12 on my phone, good old days!! If u stay around surulere,u can come get it for free, it will play on symbian phones and updated blackberry phones AVI
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by codelady(f): 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2011
I especially loved PS I luv u (though it was short-lived sad ). All those detective series - Matlock, Jake and the Fatman, Derrick, Damsey and Makepeace, Moonlighting (Bruce Willis!). Diagnosis Murder, The Investigator. Father Dowling Mysteries. I think some of these series spanned across from late 80s to early 90s. Awww TV was so much fun back then smiley

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by santafe(m): 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2011
Fadeyi oloro afi sukee
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by ceejay80s(m): 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2011
House number 13

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are Some Of The Classic Nigerian Movies / Zeeworld: Thursday Update On Young Dreams Episode 60 - 61 / Angel Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.