Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,473 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s (16523 Views)

Nigerian TV Programmes Of The Past / NTA Cartoons and programmes Of The 70s, 80s And 90s / Your Favorite Nigerian TV Programmes From The Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by ceejay80s(m): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2011
Maggi kitchen presents, FAMILY MENU

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by senoraaquila(f): 12:21am On Oct 03, 2011
ceejay80s:

obviously shows dat u no get tv set at that time,na transistor radio dey your palour, u were born in late 70s and u no know dem? U suppose go jail
grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by senoraaquila(f): 12:22am On Oct 03, 2011
Kunta kinte
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by eridah2007(m): 5:15am On Oct 03, 2011
Tomorrow people
A man called sloane
The persuaders
The return of the saint
The professionals CI5
Get smart
Wild wild west
Space 1999
Knight rider

Return to Eden
The rich also cry

Shmoo
Atom ant
The super globetrotters

Hotel de Jordan
New Masquerade
Tales by moon light
C0ck crow at dawn
Things fall apart

[/b][/b]
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by juman(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2011
Charlie's angels
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by dollypi(m): 10:49am On Oct 03, 2011
baba kuete (because)

Alice in wonderland

moonlighting

Sesame street

superted

Terra Hawks

Thundersub

The mysterious cities of Gold (the golden condor story)

He-Man

Thundercats

Spiderman

Storyland (story -land, story-land, land of music, fun and jokes, storyland, storyland, bring your friends along!)

Tales by moonlight (Very scary animal costumes mehn!)

Indian Movies - every saturday night-(Gazab, Shoolay, Dustinomboree lol!,Dharam veer)

Kungfoo movies - every wednesday night

Horror movies- every Friday night.

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by juman(m): 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2011
juman:

Charlie's angels
dollypi:

baba kuete (because)

Alice in wonderland

moonlighting

Sesame street

superted

Terra Hawks

Thundersub

The mysterious cities of Gold (the golden condor story)

He-Man

Thundercats

Spiderman

Storyland (story -land, story-land, land of music, fun and jokes, storyland, storyland, bring your friends along!)

Tales by moonlight (Very scary animal costumes mehn!)

Indian Movies - every saturday night-(Gazab, Shoolay, Dustinomboree lol!,Dharam veer)

Kungfoo movies - every wednesday night

Horror movies- every Friday night.

Yes, horror films. I remember one film "the exorcist", very very interesting.
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by Ejike3: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2011
knight Rider(Micheal Knight)
Wonder Woman
Bruce Lee
Oruo nu na omume
Danger Mouse
Moonlighting
Speak Out
Contact
Mind your language
Dr. Who
Story land
Matlock etc.

I also remembered chew gun(Bazooka joe)
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by Saipro(m): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2011
Fawlty Towers
Starsky & Hutch
David & Goliath (guy and lion)
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by obinna5000(m): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2011
@dollypi
I loved MOONLIGHTING as well. Bruce Willis and Cybil Shepard were always arguing in every episode. Their characters were hilarious.

@Saipro
Fawlty Towers. grin Manuel is my favourite character.
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by Saipro(m): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2011
@Apocalypse
Why?! Why would you remember Moonlighting yet forget Dempsey & Makepeace? Whyi?!

Who mentioned Shmoo? Man, you rock!!!! All the Hanna-Barbera flicks of the '70s were the greatest!!! Remember Herculoids? Or Great Ape?

How about the Volition made up of vehicles (that's right, I'm also into anime)
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by Saipro(m): 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2011
@Apocalypse
Why?! Why would you remember Moonlighting yet forget Dempsey & Makepeace? Whyi?!

Who mentioned Shmoo? Man, you rock!!!! All the Hanna-Barbera flicks of the '70s were the greatest!!! Remember Herculoids? Or Great Ape?

How about the Voltron made up of vehicles (that's right, I'm also into anime)
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by obinna5000(m): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2011
@Saipro
Dempsey and Makepeace is another good one.
Don't forget Jake and the Fat Man.
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by juman(m): 11:22am On Oct 04, 2011
Cosby show.

Yoruba stuffs (Programmes)
Awada kerikeri (Oga Bello, Papa Aluwe, Iya Awero, Sabitiyu and co)
Baba Oyin Adejobi and theater group
Jimoh Aliu theater group
Ishola Ogunshola theater group
Jacob, Papilolo and aderuboko theater group
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by Pelycan: 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2011
Chuckle Hounds
Ivan Hoe
Invisible man
Mr. Jericho (movie)
Doctor who
Wonder woman
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by desthan(m): 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2011
All in the Family
Stamfford and Son
Good times
Rosanne
Cosby Show
Foot Step
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2011
anyone remebers He-man and skeletor. did you guys watch groovy goolies?
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by ceejay80s(m): 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2011
In those days wetin be "5 ALIVE" "CHIVITA"? Na "THREE TOP" JUICE WEY DEY INSIDE BOTTLE WE DEY DRINK, correct fruit juice, no be all these chemical wey dem dey produce

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by fateavon4u(f): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2011
I like some mothers do have em(mr.spencer),mind ur language,famous five,faulty tower,alo alo and moonlight,i think wt bruce willis nd one very funny lady.

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by Vieira(m): 7:39am On Nov 21, 2011
Banana Split (inc Danger Island and 3 Musketeers)
Voltron
Gigantor
SuperTed
Shanana
Speedrunner ( beep beep)
Original Hawaii Five O
The Magician
The Original Hulk TV series
The Avengers and The New Avengers
The Persuaders
The Saint
Re: Your Favourite Tv Programmes Of The 80s by woody051(m): 9:30am On Jan 20, 2012
My favorite 80s TV shows are Superted and Behind the clouds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are Some Of The Classic Nigerian Movies / Zeeworld: Thursday Update On Young Dreams Episode 60 - 61 / Angel Evicted From The Big Brother All Stars House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.