Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,980 members, 7,852,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? (4284 Views)

Man Goes An Extra Mile To Make Sure His Ex Doesnt Forget Him (video) / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. / I Find It Hard To Forget My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by Walamide: 6:45am On May 14, 2023
Share this exactly as you have typed with your husband and give us feedback on his advice for you shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by Hatrick01: 7:08am On May 14, 2023
Nlfpmod, make una help give this woman frontpage. She don swear with her pikin life grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by Hatrick01: 7:15am On May 14, 2023
@paigetaylor

My ex confessed this same thing to me.

The truth is, u cant force a man to love u back.
Neva.
U can force a woman to love u but not a man.
If he manage to love u afta much persuasion, then he will only love you for SEX.
Anytime u deny him uq body, he will request out of the relationship.
He will keep breaking ur heart.

Best thing to do is:

1. Go to dairy section, create a thread, decree that u wont simp for a man again.
Be marking it Day1 Day2 Day3

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:57am On May 14, 2023
pansophist:

This is a perfect example of why men prefer women with less/no sexual experience, since it's damaging to her, and to him. You won't feel sexually satisfied, which you would have felt if no one has browsed those sugar walls before.

And it's not even because your husband doesn't know how to satisfy you, but it's because your sexual elasticity has been stretched past his grip. It's like demoting a Nigerian politician to a 70k salary monthly. How can he be satisfied when he handles big things previously? If heaven is your normal, then Aso rock will feel like hell fire.

Did you read the OP at all?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by GodWrites: 8:12am On May 14, 2023
PaigeTaylor:
Hello people. Straight to the point. I met a guy in my 400level. 14 years ago. We connected emotionally, but he never asked me out. He had a serious girlfriend and never hid it. The night he came to my room, I persuaded him to sleep over. I was sooooo into him sexually, the feeling was/is too strong. He grabbed my thighs and sucked my pussy thoroughly. Something I had never experienced with any man. Heck I was still a virgin at the time. I left this world temporarily. The feeling was too overwhelming. Immediately he finished, he asked me, " do you know why I did this?" I answered "no". He said "I did this so that you will never forget me". People, till date, I find it hard to really forget him. Although I refused allowing him have penetrative sex with me that night because he refused to formally ask me out, and I believed I was just a fling to him. So I refused sex with him. Since then, the degree of hatred he felt for me is just too strong. He hated me soooo much and even banged his burglary against my fingers another day that I went to his house, allowed him to do all sorts of things on my body, but still refused sex with him. My fingers even bled. He even said he would kill me here and nothing would happen. He really wanted so bad to sleep with me but I would have loved to be respected enough to be dated by him first, something he wasn't willing to consider because he had a girl. I begged and begged but he refused. At a point, I was considering giving up my body to him, I cried alot because he repeatedly rejected me. I yearned so much for his body, he smelled so nice and he's so big and strong that he carries me like a baby. Till date I chat him up on WhatsApp but he ignores me totally.
Now we're both married to other people, but I can't forget him. I envy the woman he is married to. My husband disvirgined me on my wedding night yeah, but he doesn't carry me the way this guy did, even though I have a small stature, he detests sucking a woman's private part. I don't even connect with him emotionally as I should. I try but I just don't feel it. I feel guilty. If I'm in an enclosed space with this other guy, honestly I won't be able to resist him. I totally yearn to see him again, but I don't want a broken home. But why is it difficult to forget this particular guy? Why does he hate me so much?

You are lusting after a narcissist.

Worst, a narcissist that is physically attractive that you can't help but fantasize.

The more he ignores you, the more obsessed you become.

It's a very dark manipulation, especially when he blows hot and cold all the time.

This person is not good for your mental health.

Try to understand your attraction.

Is it his face, body build, walking style, his voice, his prominent bulges, intelligence, fashion?

Whichever it is, know that there guys much better looking than him out there.

Stop worshipping him. Occupy your time with things that wouldn't remind you of him.

Try to go on dates with your husband, as this can help you build bonds.

Your husband must be feeling so unloved because you are obsessed with another man.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by pansophist(m): 11:40am On May 14, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Did you read the OP at all?

Yes I did.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by pansophist(m): 11:48am On May 14, 2023
GodWrites:

You are lusting after a narcissist. Worst, a narcissist that is physically attractive that you can't help but fantasize.

The more he ignores you, the more obsessed you become. It's a very dark manipulation, especially when he blows hot and cold all the time. This person is not good for your mental health. Try to understand your attraction.

Is it his face, body build, walking style, his voice, his prominent bulges, intelligence, fashion? Whichever it is, know that there guys much better looking than him out there.

Stop worshipping him. Occupy your time with things that wouldn't remind you of him. Try to go on dates with your husband, as this can help you build bonds.

Your husband must be feeling so unloved because you are obsessed with another man.

Yep. Sweet advice.

If the guy is a narcissist, then he is only as powerful as she allows him to be. Narcissists are parasites, they need a docile, ignorant host, to be able to torment. They are like ´orthione-griffenis´ parasite to a shrimp.

She is the one tormenting herself. Her lack of inner strength to just delete him from her mind is the problem here, not the guy per se. The guy has moved on, but she hasn't.

The guy tried to make her a mistress in his sex zone, which she smartly refused but was not tough enough to move on. It takes two to play in every interaction, and if she plays her part well, she might not even get to this point of missing him so badly.

Her issue was foundational in nature. Since he doesn't want to date you, while let him go that far intimately? why allow the handling, fonndling, groping, sucking, spanking, kissing, touching, fingering, licking, romancing and only God knows what else they did?

Because there was no penetrative intercourse doesn't mean there was no intimacy. It happened. So if she had played her part well by refusing it from the onset, it would have been easier to delete him from her mind.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by seguno2: 1:07pm On May 14, 2023
garriAndsugar:

First find out if their pussy has been sucked thoroughly before marrying them

grin lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by seguno2: 1:10pm On May 14, 2023
GodWrites:
You are lusting after a narcissist.

Worst, a narcissist that is physically attractive that you can't help but fantasize.

The more he ignores you, the more obsessed you become.

It's a very dark manipulation, especially when he blows hot and cold all the time.

This person is not good for your mental health.

Try to understand your attraction.

Is it his face, body build, walking style, his voice, his prominent bulges, intelligence, fashion?

Whichever it is, know that there guys much better looking than him out there.

Stop worshipping him. Occupy your time with things that wouldn't remind you of him.

Try to go on dates with your husband, as this can help you build bonds.

Some resemblance to the story of Jada, Will Smith and Tupac
Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by seguno2: 1:12pm On May 14, 2023
Failure2019:
Become friends with his wife

So she can get to be like you- failure 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by Solsix(m): 3:02pm On May 14, 2023
ibechris:

Basket of tomatoes is now 45k in Abuja and 58k in ilorin,kwara state. That means in lagos it would be 70k ir more.

Lol
Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by Streetmovement(m): 3:57pm On May 14, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

🤣🤣🤣😂😂

You don hook...

Very soon your husband go throway you commot for house, no be prayer but it's fact.

No advice for you cuz nothing wey I go talk go erase wetin dey your mind grin

Just go back and Bleep the guy for real this time so you can rest 🤣😂
Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by torqque7(m): 4:36pm On May 14, 2023
PaigeTaylor:

I swear on the life of my child, it is real. Had to create another account for this.

God forbid bad thing..your poor innocent husband thinks he married a good woman because he divirgined her not knowing he married a h.o.e that cant control her self begging desperately for another man that rejected her like the trash she is and craving to be another man’s cum bucket without shame. Ask yourself why the other guy NEVER WANTED TO DATE YOU..il give you the answer for free,because he knew and saw you were very very cheap and desperate to date him and you have no class as a lady, because a classy lady wouldn’t beg to be dated,if she gets too desperate then she drops subtle hints to the guy and show him green light.

He knew another bigger guy and cuter than him could easily bed and Fvck you silly too if he made the mistake to date you.I bet your kids would be ashamed of you. God pls don’t give us hoes as wives that are forming virgins because they didn’t get the opportunity to be disvirgined. Tufiakwa I hope your husband God would open his eyes to see what he kept in his house thinking he has a trophy.

I detest men and women like you who don’t value people who love them. I hope you find out somehow that you disgust your husband and he is craving for another woman so desperately.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by torqque7(m): 4:50pm On May 14, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Madam swear on ur own life.. Not your child

That just show you the kind of woman she is..very irresponsible to swear with the life of an innocent child just to prove nonsense. Na her husband and kids I pity. This kind woman that guy fit make her kill her husband and kids. Godforbid
Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him? by Gerrard59(m): 4:02am On May 15, 2023
Olasyke:
seun's NL no go kill me with fake stories grin grin grin grin

grin grin

I am glad people are realising this. His boys aren't doing a good job these days.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You In A Relationship? / A Strand Of Female Hair Wrapped Around His Groin / Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.